The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Azrael V2 Release

Go down 
+8
volzzilla
Pilgrim
yolomate
ralbalboa
RO-X
Shining
Fede X
Raijjin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 3:02 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Azrael is one of the DC characters I've been looking forward to most in Mugen, this is a great edition, with some changes to the gameplay so that it's not so similar to Moon Knight, this guy will really make you pay for your sins! I hope you plan to do more for him in the future.
Well, except for my "add the blades during the Suit of Sorrows Hyper", that I'm not good enough to input, I sadly don't have any more ideas concerning that character, and its movepool is full. If you have some ideas, feel free to share, if they inspire me I'll see what I can do Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 1f600
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 8:29 am

Raijjin wrote:
a small one, but that eludes me: the select portrait and winning portrait looks afwul in game

this was why i made the small port actually as i thought you needed it when read this
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 10:36 am

volzzilla wrote:
Raijjin wrote:
a small one, but that eludes me: the select portrait and winning portrait looks afwul in game

this was why i made the small port actually as i thought you needed it when read this

Oh, yeah, sorry, I updated the link, someone helped me with this Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 1f615
And I meant the big portrait appearing, not the small ones, but that's on me for being inclear.
Thanks anyway for the help Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 1f44d

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 11:49 pm

Good work

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2023, 9:16 am

Raijjin wrote:
Hello there !

One of the reasons I joined this forum some times ago comes from the Azrael I released at the time. I thought something was lacking from this character, and I saw the post you guys made in my stead here.
On this thread I saw the comment of Fede de 10, who said that with some small changes, the character would feel more fleshed out, and I agreed. So I started upgrading my first release as some background task, using the new spriting skills I gathered in Mugen to ease my work (despite shkato123's release, but I think of this as 2 separate chars, like JP and Michael) .
And here it is !
Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 Stance10

So, what's new ? :
- some sprite difference: new head, some buckles on the cape, a more "robe" style of suit, still inspired from the Arkham games.
- a smart palette, to avoid all the messy stuff some color overlaying were causing
Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 Az_ex10
Pretty rad, uh ?
- a new stance, as shown up here, because that's what is differenciating the char.
- a new move: instead of the grenade attack that did not make sense, I added a fire pillar emerging from the ground using the sword. Looks really good IMO

Like always, feel free to comment, criticize, and all that stuff, any feedback is welcome.
Meanwhile, enjoy Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 670481599

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1vk6mwli8c2w0wp/Azrael.rar/file

Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 1f60a
And for the rest of you, if you see those mistake (the bigger one, I don't care about a pixel), please tell me  Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 1f44d

Edit:  AvalokiteshvaraX corrected the portrait problem. It's sadly not the gorgeous MVC Portrait made by Arlequin, but it's not an ugly pixel mass anymore, so more playable.
Here's is correction:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cbloow3nwich4uv/Azrael.rar/file

affraid I will definitely have this in my mugen, very well done, great work my friend, thank you very much. cheers Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 670481599

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
RO-X

PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2023, 9:44 pm

I just realized, shouldn't this thread be moved into a more specific sub-forum (Mugen Releases on MMV > Character or Mugen Releases on MMV > Edits & Other Mugen Downloads, whichever it is supposed to be), @ModeratorBot / @volzzilla?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azrael V2 Release
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2