The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Azrael V2 Release Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Azrael V2 Release Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Azrael V2 Release Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Azrael V2 Release Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Azrael V2 Release

Go down 
+8
volzzilla
Pilgrim
yolomate
ralbalboa
RO-X
Shining
Fede X
Raijjin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 26th 2023, 5:50 pm

Hello there !

One of the reasons I joined this forum some times ago comes from the Azrael I released at the time. I thought something was lacking from this character, and I saw the post you guys made in my stead here.
On this thread I saw the comment of Fede de 10, who said that with some small changes, the character would feel more fleshed out, and I agreed. So I started upgrading my first release as some background task, using the new spriting skills I gathered in Mugen to ease my work (despite shkato123's release, but I think of this as 2 separate chars, like JP and Michael) .
And here it is !
Azrael V2 Release Stance10

So, what's new ? :
- some sprite difference: new head, some buckles on the cape, a more "robe" style of suit, still inspired from the Arkham games.
- a smart palette, to avoid all the messy stuff some color overlaying were causing
Azrael V2 Release Az_ex10
Pretty rad, uh ?
- a new stance, as shown up here, because that's what is differenciating the char.
- a new move: instead of the grenade attack that did not make sense, I added a fire pillar emerging from the ground using the sword. Looks really good IMO

Sadly, I'm not releasing the ideal version, as I met 2 obstacles:
- a small one, but that eludes me: the select portrait and winning portrait looks afwul in game, while being totally fine in my 2 Fighter Factories. I really don't know why. If someone knows or is able to fix it, tell me, I'll update the char and the link.
- an invisible one, but a disappointing one: I had this cool idea of changing the basic attacks to attacks using the wrist blades during the "Armor of Sorrow" Hyper. But despite the help, I did not manage to do that. Once again, if a coder is able to do that, tell me, I'll update the char and credit you (the sprites are mostly here for the standing pumch)

Like always, feel free to comment, criticize, and all that stuff, any feedback is welcome.
Meanwhile, enjoy Azrael V2 Release 670481599

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1vk6mwli8c2w0wp/Azrael.rar/file

NB: to all of those who post the char on other websites, like Mugen Free for All, while I don't have any problem with this (and kinda endorse it, I'm all for the sharing of ressources and knowledge) I would appreciate it a lot if you waited a few days before reposting the character elsewhere.
Because my characters have a tendency of having small errors upon release, and I fix them the days after my initial post, when I get the info. This character having a high risk of containing mistakes (mostly due to the palettes errors), I would really be gladful if you waited like 5 days before reposting, because the Deadshot and Sea King  (for exemple) present on Mugen Free for All are not corrected sadly, so people will play with a flawed character.
So please, wait 5 days before sharing.  Azrael V2 Release 1f60a
And for the rest of you, if you see those mistake (the bigger one, I don't care about a pixel), please tell me  Azrael V2 Release 1f44d

Edit:  AvalokiteshvaraX corrected the portrait problem. It's sadly not the gorgeous MVC Portrait made by Arlequin, but it's not an ugly pixel mass anymore, so more playable.
Here's is correction:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cbloow3nwich4uv/Azrael.rar/file
I'll still leave the original link with the MVC portrait up however, as I reaaaally like this portrait (that kinda inspired me while doing the sprites) with the hope that it can still be saved.
But a big thanks to him/her for this !
Edit 2: AvalokiteshvaraX corrected the MVC portrait, so I changed the initial link (the first one) to the new one with the fix.

Last edited by Raijjin on September 28th 2023, 11:43 am; edited 4 times in total

gartanham, rjplayer and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 26th 2023, 7:20 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Hello there !

One of the reasons I joined this forum some times ago comes from the Azrael I released at the time. I thought something was lacking from this character, and I saw the post you guys made in my stead here.
On this thread I saw the comment of Fede de 10, who said that with some small changes, the character would feel more fleshed out, and I agreed. So I started upgrading my first release as some background task, using the new spriting skills I gathered in Mugen to ease my work (despite shkato123's release, but I think of this as 2 separate chars, like JP and Michael) .
And here it is !

So, what's new ? :
- some sprite difference: new head, some buckles on the cape, a more "robe" style of suit, still inspired from the Arkham games.
- a smart palette, to avoid all the messy stuff some color overlaying were causing
Azrael V2 Release Az_ex10
Pretty rad, uh ?
- a new stance, as shown up here, because that's what is differenciating the char.
- a new move: instead of the grenade attack that did not make sense, I added a fire pillar emerging from the ground using the sword. Looks really good IMO

Sadly, I'm not releasing the ideal version, as I met 2 obstacles:
- a small one, but that eludes me: the select portrait and winning portrait looks afwul in game, while being totally fine in my 2 Fighter Factories. I really don't know why. If someone knows or is able to fix it, tell me, I'll update the char and the link.
- an invisible one, but a disappointing one: I had this cool idea of changing the basic attacks to attacks using the wrist blades during the "Armor of Sorrow" Hyper. But despite the help, I did not manage to do that. Once again, if a coder is able to do that, tell me, I'll update the char and credit you (the sprites are mostly here for the stance)

Like always, feel free to comment, criticize, and all that stuff, any feedback is welcome.
Meanwhile, enjoy Azrael V2 Release 670481599

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/up1prexk0kegscd/Azrael_V2.rar/file

NB: to all of those who post the char on other websites, like Mugen Free for All, while I don't have any problem with this (and kinda endorse it, I'm all for the sharing of ressources and knowledge) I would appreciate it a lot if you waited a few days before reposting the character elsewhere.
Because my characters have a tendency of having small errors upon release, and I fix them the days after my initial post, when I get the info. This character having a high risk of containing mistakes (mostly due to the palettes errors), I would really be gladful if you waited like 5 days before reposting, because the Deadshot and Sea King  (for exemple) present on Mugen Free for All are not corrected sadly, so people will play with a flawed character.
So please, wait 5 days before sharing.  Azrael V2 Release 1f60a
And for the rest of you, if you see those mistake (the bigger one, I don't care about a pixel), please tell me  Azrael V2 Release 1f44d

It really looks much better, you can see the detail work, it's a good job. Unfortunately, I don't know much about this character... and I don't understand why he looks like a crusader knight, and in another he has modern armor... well, I'll have to investigate that later.
Thank you very much for sharing, it looks excellent toast

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 26th 2023, 7:31 pm

Fede X wrote:

It really looks much better, you can see the detail work, it's a good job. Unfortunately, I don't know much about this character... and I don't understand why he looks like a crusader knight, and in another he has modern armor... well, I'll have to investigate that later.
Thank you very much for sharing, it looks excellent toast

Well, he's part of a religious order. While originally he was presented wearing some classic Spandex with some armor, his modern style is more based on a Crusader kind of thing.
The style here is some kind of amalgalm from my end, as it's a mix between multiple versions, like the Arkham version, the modern comics version, the Lane version, and the classic version (following the palette used).
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 26th 2023, 11:04 pm

The colori separation seems awesome ... i will try It as soon as possible for new feedbacks
Now really thanks for it
Back to top Go down
RO-X

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 27th 2023, 7:29 am

Raijjin wrote:

I loved what you did with your previous edit of Azrael and I love this one even more. You've breathed new life into the first version with these small details. While I do hope that you'd fix whatever bugs you think there are (or bugs people may find out), I'm happy with him as is.

Raijjin and mysterious stranger like this post

Back to top Go down
ralbalboa

ralbalboa

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 27th 2023, 11:20 am

Thanks for this!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 27th 2023, 12:10 pm

Azrael v2 by RgOp & Arkady -Raijjin new palettes
Azrael V2 Release Azrael13Azrael V2 Release Vv180Azrael V2 Release V188Azrael V2 Release Vvv173Azrael V2 Release Vvvv154Azrael V2 Release Vvvvv418
go my new post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16706-yolomate-episode-viii-the-last-palettes

gartanham, Raijjin and RO-X like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 27th 2023, 12:23 pm

amazing work!! I created new palettes too and I waiting a new Batazrael!!
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 27th 2023, 7:40 pm

Impressive update!!! Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 28th 2023, 12:44 pm

great work @Raijjin vibe
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 28th 2023, 4:55 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptySeptember 28th 2023, 11:24 pm

exptional, congratulations for this relased clap
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
volzzilla

volzzilla

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 4:59 pm

i made a custom small port that is more visible in select/power bars if you want it?

also made a custom 120x140
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 7:04 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i made a custom small port that is more visible in select/power bars if you want it?

also made a custom 120x140

I thought my 25X25 portrait was visible enough, but feel free to share, I'm curious how it looks
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 2:42 am

Azrael is one of the DC characters I've been looking forward to most in Mugen, this is a great edition, with some changes to the gameplay so that it's not so similar to Moon Knight, this guy will really make you pay for your sins! I hope you plan to do more for him in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azrael V2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael V2 Release   Azrael V2 Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Azrael V2 Release
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next