The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! Emptyby Shining Today at 4:12 am

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 12:55 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 2:27 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! Empty
PostSubject: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 pm

This is AvX Captain America.

The original for Mugen 1.0 only can be downloaded here:
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=41449.0

You can also download the Stage too if you want, it works in WinMugen.

AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! CaptainAmerica

Now for Captain America himself.

Download Patch files only for Captain America:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jkj1ge0cb4y8rvq

Enjoy~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 pm

thank you thank you thank you can make a patch for Superman edit by hannibal?
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:05 pm

deadpool wrote:
thank you thank you thank you can make a patch for Superman edit by hannibal?
Will work on it. AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Congrats on killing any motivation for people to just download 1.0/1.1 to access these characters.

These screenpacks must be so precious if you still refuse to get 1.0/1.1
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
Congrats on killing any motivation for people to just download 1.0/1.1 to access these characters.

I don't think i've killed anything, if people wish to upgrade to 1.0, I won't stop them. I don't force people to use my Downgrade Patches.

And I personally have both WinMugen and Mugen 1.0/1.1, I take no sides in anything.

I just choose to transfer 1.0 Characters to WinMugen. If people don't want to use WinMugen, they can use the 1.0 version of the Character instead of my Patch.

Have a nice day. sunny 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 am

That's right nigga you Arachno ta certain you're just helping enough people and NOT THE s forced to lose everything you have done for these chars bound guy and I have nothing against hypersonic more homes leave us that prefer winmugen happy being a bit I think that u hate winmugen nothing against you:bub: drop da bomb 
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:59 am

deadpool wrote:
That's right nigga you Arachno ta certain you're just helping enough people and NOT THE s forced to lose everything you have done for these chars bound guy and I have nothing against hypersonic more homes leave us that prefer winmugen happy being a bit I think that u hate winmugen nothing against you:bub: drop da bomb 
WinMugen is awesome. cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:53 am

I agree the WinMUGEN is Awesome and you ta bringing life right back to it thanks:dropbomb: clap clap clap 
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:01 am

deadpool wrote:
I agree the WinMUGEN is Awesome and you ta bringing life right back to it thanks:dropbomb: clap clap clap 
That is why I make Patches. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm just saying WinMugen has a lot of problems and glitches; most (if not all) of them being fixed in 1.0

But if you still refuse to update (which isn't as hard as people are making it out to be) then that's fine, I won't stop you. Just know most of these characters were 1.0 exclusive for a reason
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
I'm just saying WinMugen has a lot of problems and glitches; most (if not all) of them being fixed in 1.0

But if you still refuse to update (which isn't as hard as people are making it out to be) then that's fine, I won't stop you. Just know most of these characters were 1.0 exclusive for a reason
I updated already, I just like to make WinMugen Patches. eyes rolling 
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Arachno-Man wrote:

I was referring to everyone else who doesn't want to update. You're fine my good sir
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
Arachno-Man wrote:

I was referring to everyone else who doesn't want to update. You're fine my good sir
Mugen 1.0 is better, so for those who still have WinMugen, it won't hurt to have both. cheers 
Back to top Go down
batcat74

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Hypersonic wrote:

Actually some of them are like DC vs Marvel by the Arlequin
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:05 am

batcat74 wrote:
Hypersonic wrote:

Actually some of them are like DC vs Marvel by the Arlequin
... so?

I'm pretty sure there's a DC vs Marvel like screenpack for 1.0/1.1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next