The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
News And MediaBOT

Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On Empty
PostSubject: Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On   Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On EmptyAugust 2nd 2023, 5:32 pm

Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On Gal-gadot-as-wonder-woman-in-wonder-woman-1984

Gal Gadot confirms Wonder Woman 3 is happening, with the star and James Gunn working together to bring the DC Universe movie to life. The reveal comes months after it was reported that Wonder Woman 3 was not moving forward, with Wonder Woman franchise director Patty Jenkins having walked away from the film after creative differences. Gadot's future as Diana Prince was left up in the air since then, but it now seems like she will be back for the rebooted DC Universe.

Speaking with Comicbook.com, Gadot confirmed that she has heard from DC Studios co-CEOs Gunn and Peter Safran that she will be developing Wonder Woman 3 with them. The actress commented on her love for the character, saying Diana's "close to and dear to [her] heart." Gadot then shared the major reveal that Wonder Woman 3 is back in development, with her working alongside Gunn and Safran on it. Original director Jenkins was not mentioned. Check out the full quote below:

Quote :
"I love portraying Wonder Woman. It's so close to and dear to my heart. From what I heard from James and from Peter is that we're gonna develop a Wonder Woman 3 together."

Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On Wonder-woman-gal-gadot-red-background

With Wonder Woman 3 back in development, Gadot's future lies in the new DC Universe. The first movie release of the shared universe spearheaded by Gunn and Safran is 2025's Superman: Legacy, which Gunn also writes and directs. David Corenswet takes over the role of Superman from the DCEU's Henry Cavill, as Gunn wants to start the new universe with a younger take on the Man of Steel.

Superman: Legacy will feature several DC heroes, including the announced Green Lantern Guy Gardner, Mr. Terrific, Hawkgirl, and Metamorpho. The movie could include other heroes that have yet to be revealed, and after the new development, Gadot's Wonder Woman could make an appearance in the film, explaining her role in the new DCU, her connection to Corenswet's Superman, and setting up the DC Universe's Wonder Woman 3.

Wonder Woman 3 will likely not be the first project based on the character in the new DC Universe, as the Paradise Lost prequel series on Max, which focuses on the Amazons in Themyscira years before Diana was born, has been under development for some time. Paradise Lost could set up Wonder Woman 3, introducing a corner of the DC Universe more rooted in Greek mythology than the two Wonder Woman movies were, which was a big complaint about Gadot's time as the character. This way, Wonder Woman 3 would have a solid foundation to stand on, setting itself apart from the DCEU.

====

From: https://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-3-dcu-confirmed-gal-gadot/

Back to top Go down

Gal Gadot confiems Wonder Woman 3 movie Is Back On
Page 1 of 1