The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Internet's back, now i'm back too :D Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Internet's back, now i'm back too :D Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Internet's back, now i'm back too :D Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Internet's back, now i'm back too :D Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Internet's back, now i'm back too :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Internet's back, now i'm back too :D Empty
PostSubject: Internet's back, now i'm back too :D   Internet's back, now i'm back too :D EmptyOctober 22nd 2015, 3:00 pm

Can't say much more about this aside: "what's up guys!; How have you all been?; What are you guys up to?; How's the mfl leaderboard score?" (but to ask the last question i must be ignorant because i can always check it out), but if i can say something else about this is:
damn this was painfully long!! Mad finally i have internet again. Sad

Some of you guys might be asking: "What have you been up to?" (lel not really, i just wanted you guys to know) well, i haven't been really doing much about mugen: i've been rearraging the roster and editing characters to implement Pot's style's A.I to some characters (you gotta do this when you are sick of facing characters that or: they don't have an A.I. or his A.I is "too hard" when i'm facing him/her with a char that i don't play so often and i can't tone it down because his A.I does not depend on Difficulty Level) I might release A.I. patches for theese characters, but i first must ask each character's respective author

Then i recently started working on old WIP's that i left gathering dust: king (from tekken)
Because i still suck at spriting i started by making special attacks using sprites from the sprite sheet (i made 3 specials so far, 2 moves from tekken and one inspired in namco x capcom where he calls felicia) take a look:

Internet's back, now i'm back too :D Mugen011
Fellicia and king (felicia had just hit his opponent with his rolling attack: "Rolling Bucler" while king performs the move: "Jaguar Lariat" will talk more about king's WIP later, hope you guys like this idea)

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on October 22nd 2015, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Internet's back, now i'm back too :D   Internet's back, now i'm back too :D EmptyOctober 22nd 2015, 3:02 pm

Hope you guys liked my speach (i hate doing speeches, makes me feel like a president or something) i will be checking stuff
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Internet's back, now i'm back too :D   Internet's back, now i'm back too :D EmptyOctober 22nd 2015, 3:06 pm

welcome back, and nice idea of making ai patches. cheers Internet's back, now i'm back too :D 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Internet's back, now i'm back too :D   Internet's back, now i'm back too :D EmptyOctober 22nd 2015, 3:13 pm

Welcome back !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Internet's back, now i'm back too :D   Internet's back, now i'm back too :D EmptyOctober 22nd 2015, 5:27 pm

Welcome back, I know well how is staying long without internet and is horrible, good luck with your projects.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Internet's back, now i'm back too :D   Internet's back, now i'm back too :D EmptyOctober 23rd 2015, 8:51 am

so good to have you back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet's back, now i'm back too :D   Internet's back, now i'm back too :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet's back, now i'm back too :D
Page 1 of 1