The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Iron Skull Released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Iron Skull Released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Iron Skull Released - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Iron Skull Released - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron Skull Released

Go down 
+15
Adminbot
DukeNukem 2417
Trojanman704
ldpp
cravd
Arkady
Beto
BlueSpiderX
yolomate
animaraz
kyoman
Predator
Arachno-Man
CosmicToxin
JARRO77
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

Iron Skull Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:01 am

Okay, man. We all do need to stay away from the internet for a while.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:03 am

I made something for you:
Iron Skull Released - Page 2 IronSkull_zps01a4b4eb
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:14 am

This was good, needs a few tweaks here and there but this pretty cool, since you are fast on your next wip could do a job with more editing d Esprite on your next wip.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:28 am

BS&SS wrote:
I made something for you:
Iron Skull Released - Page 2 IronSkull_zps01a4b4eb

wooooooooow man!!!!! Awesome job, i add fast this portrait in the char, you are awesome! man i really apreciate it Twisted Evil 

for Beto: i don't know what add, because i think this char it's already complete, one great improvemement will be the palette but i don't have programs for make palette,and for my possible vip, i don't know for now i can't start a new vip, but a'm super sure(my characters will continue to improve) Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:31 am

I just mentioned a few animations as hyper and hyper bg picture things that go unnoticed in the general char this good
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 9:20 am

Haha it was a fast portrait, i know coz that was a pic i made for iron patriot some two years ago, another great head swap hahaha
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 11:45 am

thanks for sharing, from the beginning I like to iron this skull now already done:thumbsup: 

gracias por compartir, desde el principio me gusto esto de iron skull ahora ya esta hecho .
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 9:43 pm

cool . downloading now Iron Skull Released - Page 2 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 10:13 pm

really nice! I like him a lot. Thank you jarro:cheers: cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 4:50 pm

If someone can combine this with the already-released Red Skull, to make a sort of two-stage boss character, that would be cool. First form would be the Red Skull in his Nazi uniform, then in the second he'd charge up, burn off the uniform and reveal the Iron Skull armor beneath....SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN! Cool 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 1:34 am

thanks you all guys Wink Very Happy 

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
If someone can combine this with the already-released Red Skull, to make a sort of two-stage boss character, that would be cool.  First form would be the Red Skull in his Nazi uniform, then in the second he'd charge up, burn off the uniform and reveal the Iron Skull armor beneath....SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!  Cool 

my originary idea was iron skull,( i mean red skull steal the armor of iron man, and after modify the armor with other type of weapons,some people tell me there is already iron skull in the comics or cartoon, if yuo search in google and write red skull avenger you found what a'm talking about, if this char had the palette, the armor was more similar, but 1 armor with a nazi uniform i don't know man, i think it's hard, and nazi uniform more people not agree with this you know the symbol of nazi and other stuff can become a problem:wall: 

Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 8:15 am

Well, it doesn't haev to be a full-on Nazi uniform---just the black coat, the white pants and no visible swastikas or anything. And the two-stage boss thing has been done before with a load of SNK characters---Krizzalid and Rugal immediately come to mind---so the coding for the transition from one boss form to the other already exists.....
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 1:06 pm

DukeNukem, please do not ask for content to be made for you. Creating for mugen is not easy and very time consuming. Merging Iron Skull with Red Skull would take a Herculian effort to accomplish and if that is something you would like done, then it is best you invest your own time into doing.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 2:02 pm

Copypasta from guild:

- What's wrong with his big portrait.
- Supers can only be performed by pressing light+medium.
- QCF moves don't make much sense since they all have different effects and different properties (qcf+MK= charge move, qcf+SK=rifle move... wait what !?)
- Some of his projectile moves miss at point blank.
- Is there even a launcher > super jump mechanic in this character ?
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 10:05 pm

I like him!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Released   Iron Skull Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Skull Released
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next