The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)

Go down 
+12
candido159
Doom
ralbalboa
volzzilla
Angelus_Silverhead
animaraz
RobsonMSH
skhsato123
Shining
brucewayne74
cormano
Fede X
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 8:48 am

RobsonMSH wrote:
shags2dope wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
i like what you did for the character Smile

suggestions:
- race akira only provided the template for code magno cesar used and thus isnt needed to be credited like you did
- uses the win quotes of said template character (some samurai)
- needs a traditional 120x140 main port for general release
- goes into a looped walking state sometimes that cannot be gotten out of except for hitting escape or closing mugen. i think it happened when tried the f,df,d move string but not sure. whatever the animation, AI does it too some times
- change the command strings to MvC like (d,df, f and the like)
- differentiate the flower mine special and hyper more
- cant replicate or saw why it happened, but put kraven into a looped thrown state

This is I'm hoping unknowingly in bad faith. Magno Caesar created all the new moves for this version of man thing and deserves more credit than he is getting, there are multiple videos of his version from last year
Yes... there are several videos where the author of the character's sprite sheet was never mentioned, in my case. That's why I didn't support his editing. If there's anyone who could be annoyed by something it would be me, not this guy who didn't even mention where his sprites and original ideas came from. Man-Thing was released by RobsonMSH at MMV's Halloween event and edited later without credit to me and that's all.

Robson, I don't understand what you want to refer to... I know it's your creation and I recognized your work, but don't you criticize it if it's towards me or the other editor? Your position is not very clear, I don't understand it
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 9:26 am

Fede X wrote:
RobsonMSH wrote:
shags2dope wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
i like what you did for the character Smile

suggestions:
- race akira only provided the template for code magno cesar used and thus isnt needed to be credited like you did
- uses the win quotes of said template character (some samurai)
- needs a traditional 120x140 main port for general release
- goes into a looped walking state sometimes that cannot be gotten out of except for hitting escape or closing mugen. i think it happened when tried the f,df,d move string but not sure. whatever the animation, AI does it too some times
- change the command strings to MvC like (d,df, f and the like)
- differentiate the flower mine special and hyper more
- cant replicate or saw why it happened, but put kraven into a looped thrown state

This is I'm hoping unknowingly in bad faith. Magno Caesar created all the new moves for this version of man thing and deserves more credit than he is getting, there are multiple videos of his version from last year
Yes... there are several videos where the author of the character's sprite sheet was never mentioned, in my case. That's why I didn't support his editing. If there's anyone who could be annoyed by something it would be me, not this guy who didn't even mention where his sprites and original ideas came from. Man-Thing was released by RobsonMSH at MMV's Halloween event and edited later without credit to me and that's all.

Robson, I don't understand what you want to refer to... I know it's your creation and I recognized your work, but don't you criticize it if it's towards me or the other editor? Your position is not very clear, I don't understand it

My disapproval is for Magnus Caesar's edition, as it was dishonest how he did it. Man-Thing was developed for our MMV forum, including at an event. He edited the character and made no mention of me, putting him as the creator of everything on his Youtube channel. In 2023, it's not possible that someone still doesn't understand the importance of crediting people correctly. This guy above came here to defend a credit to "Malboro Gamer", validating his wrong attitude. I will never mind if someone edits or uses content that I create...But at least it takes consideration for the effort, putting a simple credit.

Mr.Ketchup and Fede X like this post

Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 9:31 am

Here's the "release", if people here don't understand how this offends me, then this is not the place for me.
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 10:45 am

i don t know what the problem here is, in a world filled with crap. so many creators come out and do nice work. fade, robson, and so many others. to bring us chars we all can enjoy. if you think about it. all the chars all have been used in one way or another to make new chars by all those great creators for us to enjoy. calling out those that make this great work, does not help anyone when someone is put on the spot. people need to stop this sh*t any thank those that bring us this great stuff. all this bad jub push creators away. i m not in to loosing friend over crap, when the world is full of it. so if anyone has anything bad to say, please keep it to yourself. enjoy what we have here. and thank you to all the creators for all their great work.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 3:07 pm

RobsonMSH wrote:
Here's the "release", if people here don't understand how this offends me, then this is not the place for me.
I am glad that you have put this video, here I leave the link you have
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8xu9wz...
so you can try the char and verify for your own means the work that was done when passing it to the Capcom system, "If you want to see it in another way Man thing returned to mugen multiverse"

However, I highlight the work of this coder, when I shared this character with Lessard to help me lower the amount of power of the char, he himself highlighted the formidable work of this Coder, I honestly had to explore the codes and modify them to obtain a better result... it was a titanic job trying to understand the mechanics of the char,,,, so yes... a lot was done... And if you ask me if I'm proud to have edited this work... you already know the answer .
And I repeat what I said in a previous post (I think Rohbson should have all the credit)
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 3:09 pm

Fede X wrote:
RobsonMSH wrote:
Nice to know that there are still people wanting to update my old Man-Thing Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 1f609 ... I recently reused it in War of Gems.

Without your sprites this could not have been done, really the credit should be yours

I did it here... Page 2

RobsonMSH likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2023, 3:27 pm

Nice work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3