The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)

Go down 
+12
candido159
Doom
ralbalboa
volzzilla
Angelus_Silverhead
animaraz
RobsonMSH
skhsato123
Shining
brucewayne74
cormano
Fede X
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 5:56 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Excellent work
A fight  between Swamp Thing and ManThing
Will show us who is the true master of the swamps
It would be the ideal swamp fight
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 5:58 pm

RobsonMSH wrote:
Nice to know that there are still people wanting to update my old Man-Thing Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 1f609 ... I recently reused it in War of Gems.

Without your sprites this could not have been done, really the credit should be yours
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 6:07 pm

I love @RobsonMSH 's sprites, but the code he gave to his old character felt missing but fixable, but no one did.
But then there's this and I like it, he feels like a beast now with these new moves! Thank you so much for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 6:12 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i like what you did for the character Smile

suggestions:
- race akira only provided the template for code magno cesar used and thus isnt needed to be credited like you did
- uses the win quotes of said template character (some samurai)
- needs a traditional 120x140 main port for general release
- goes into a looped walking state sometimes that cannot be gotten out of except for hitting escape or closing mugen. i think it happened when tried the f,df,d move string but not sure. whatever the animation, AI does it too some times
- change the command strings to MvC like (d,df, f and the like)
- differentiate the flower mine special and hyper more
- cant replicate or saw why it happened, but put kraven into a looped thrown state

Hello bro: I answer your comments
- The theme of Race Akira, it's true (but it's polite to add it) It doesn't even make a difference because it's not here in this community hahahaha
Honestly, I had not noticed that detail.
- The 120 x 140 portrait is there but it appears as 9000.2 (It is worth clarifying that the 9000.1 portrait that you have is for my personal screenpack) but you can change it for the 9000.2 that is inside
- I did not know the error with Kraven, hopefully someone with more experience than mine will fix it (it is very difficult for me to understand code errors)
(And to fix the char errors... Unfortunately I won't be able to for now, I have a lot of work currently, maybe later I can)

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 6:17 pm

animaraz wrote:
La jugabilidad y los efectos han mejorado muchísimo, gracias por tu trabajo. Pero... ¿Te puedes imaginar un Spider-Man sin telarañas? ¿Un Capitán América sin escudo? Lo que define a Man Thing es su toque de miedo. No puede tocar a nadie sin quemarlo (en relación directa del miedo que Man Thing produce en el sujeto). Hasta donde recuerdo Man Thing no tiene una manipulación - integración con el mundo vegetal tipo Swamp Thing, Poison Ivy o Jason Woodrue, es una fuerza imbatible que causa miedo y que quema al contacto. Creo que deberías regresarle - mejorarle los sparks de llamas cada vez que golpea.
En otros aspectos: Jugando con él no detecté problemas, pero jugando en su contra se traba cuando da algunos golpes.

The gameplay and effects have improved a lot, thanks for your work. But... Can you imagine a Spider-Man without cobwebs? A Captain America without a shield? What defines the Man Thing is his touch of fear. He cannot touch anyone without burning them (in direct relation to the fear that Man Thing produces in the subject). As far as I remember Man Thing does not have a manipulation - integration with the plant world type Swamp Thing, Poison Ivy or Jason Woodrue, it is an unbeatable force that causes fear and burns on contact. I think you should re-upgrade his flame sparks every time he hits.
In other aspects: Playing with him I didn't detect any problems, but playing against him he gets stuck when he hits a few times.

Hello big brother, I understand what you are saying and I really think your ideas are excellent, and you are right. But I don't think he will do massive updates for it again, It's up to you if you want to improve it

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 6:19 pm

candido159 wrote:
I love @RobsonMSH 's sprites, but the code he gave to his old character felt missing but fixable, but no one did.
But then there's this and I like it, he feels like a beast now with these new moves! Thank you so much for sharing.

Thanks Candido, I'm glad you like it.

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2023, 7:09 am

It's fun to see Man-Thing become a more viable fighter. Theres tons of potential in the original creation and you have done fantastic work with it. One of my favourite Marvel creations. Congratulations.

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2023, 7:22 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
It's fun to see Man-Thing become a more viable fighter. Theres tons of potential in the original creation and you have done fantastic work with it. One of my favourite Marvel creations. Congratulations.

Thanks bro.. Nice return

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 1:47 am

volzzilla wrote:

suggestions:
- race akira only provided the template for code magno cesar used and thus isnt needed to be credited like you did
- goes into a looped walking state sometimes that cannot be gotten out of except for hitting escape or closing mugen. i think it happened when tried the f,df,d move string but not sure. whatever the animation, AI does it too some times
- cant replicate or saw why it happened, but put kraven into a looped thrown state

This is I'm hoping unknowingly in bad faith. Magno Caesar created all the new moves for this version of man thing and deserves more credit than he is getting, there are multiple videos of his version from last year
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 6:04 am

shags2dope wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

suggestions:

This is I'm hoping unknowingly in bad faith. Magno Caesar created all the new moves for this version of man thing and deserves more credit than he is getting, there are multiple videos of his version from last year
Yes... there are several videos where the author of the character's sprite sheet was never mentioned, in my case. That's why I didn't support his editing. If there's anyone who could be annoyed by something it would be me, not this guy who didn't even mention where his sprites and original ideas came from. Man-Thing was released by RobsonMSH at MMV's Halloween event and edited later without credit to me and that's all.

Mr.Ketchup and 4 elements like this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 6:09 am

Ok if we are gonna go that route....he edited ALOT of your sprites and his version and your version have completely different moves. But i agree if you are not credited you should be but that doesn't mean he shouldn't either my guy. Your argument is you will support this edit of his edit because it has your name on it. Doesn't make you any better if that is your argument

My point everyone should show love to the people who helped them. Fede did right by crediting EVERYONE who had a hand in the creation
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 8:08 am

I don't understand why you bring up this topic, it has been clarified from the beginning of the ilo, I have no intention of taking ownership of anything, everyone here knows that when I do things I do them in a good way, these stupid attitudes make me not want to share nothing. I don't understand why you simply didn't enjoy the char, and if you didn't like it, just don't use it, there are chars that I don't like, but that didn't mean I had a negative opinion or was looking to discredit someone, I had long ago decided not to share Nothing else... My friend Animaraz convinced me otherwise, but this only confirms my decision.
I'm sorry if anyone was offended due to lack of credit, it will not happen again, because this type of update will not be shared more.

No entiendo para que sacas este tematica, esta aclarado desde el principio del ilo, no tengo intenciones de adueñarme de nada, aqui todo el mundo sabe que cuando hago las cosas las hago de buena manera, estas actitudes estupidas, hacen que yo no quiera compartir nada. No entiendo porque simplememte no disfrutabas del char, y si no rte gustaba, solo no lo uses, a mi hay chars que no me gustan, pero no por ello opinaba de forma negativa o buscaba desprestigiar a alguien, Yo hace tiempo habia decidido no compartir mas nada..Mi amigo animaraz me convencio de lo contrario, pero esto solo afirma mi decision.
Lamento si alguno se ofendio por falta de credito, no va volver a pasar , por que no se compartira mas este tipo de actualizaciones.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 8:18 am

Fede X wrote:
I don't understand why you bring up this topic, it has been clarified from the beginning of the ilo, I have no intention of taking ownership of anything, everyone here knows that when I do things I do them in a good way, these stupid attitudes make me not want to share nothing. I don't understand why you simply didn't enjoy the char, and if you didn't like it, just don't use it, there are chars that I don't like, but that didn't mean I had a negative opinion or was looking to discredit someone, I had long ago decided not to share Nothing else... My friend Animaraz convinced me otherwise, but this only confirms my decision.
I'm sorry if anyone was offended due to lack of credit, it will not happen again, because this type of update will not be shared more.

No entiendo para que sacas este tematica, esta aclarado desde el principio del ilo, no tengo intenciones de adueñarme de nada, aqui todo el mundo sabe que cuando hago las cosas las hago de buena manera, estas actitudes estupidas, hacen que yo no quiera compartir nada. No entiendo porque simplememte no disfrutabas del char, y si no rte gustaba, solo no lo uses, a mi hay chars que no me gustan, pero no por ello opinaba de forma negativa o buscaba desprestigiar a alguien, Yo hace tiempo habia decidido no compartir mas nada..Mi amigo animaraz me convencio de lo contrario, pero esto solo afirma mi decision.
Lamento si alguno se ofendio por falta de credito, no va volver a pasar , por que no se compartira mas este tipo de actualizaciones.

Two things I never said I didn't like it, or that you did anything wrong. Infact my last comment said you did the right thing so if you misunderstood my point and took offense you shouldn't
I chose to comment because it was said you didn't need to credit people that you did and I commented on that.

Second saying my attitude is stupid or blaming me for you not sharing is not the move, if you wanna be private do so. But saying that my comment is why is not mature at all. I didn't say anything to you good or bad and the one time I mentioned your name was a compliment
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 8:43 am

shags2dope wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

suggestions:

is that so? In this post, rectify what I said... it shows that I'm only looking to cut some of my progress (maybe I'm wrong or not) but I'm tired of your criticisms of everything I do, (It's not the 1st time you've done it towards e) you have really tired me. The bad thing is that I haven't seen any of your work to return any criticism.
I am NOT going to follow this thread anymore, this discussion is not worth it
And this happens when you only see the last post and you don't see the first ones, that's why later you say that in the later post you rectify the credits I gave.
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 8:47 am

shags2dope wrote:
Ok if we are gonna go that route....he edited ALOT of your sprites and his version and your version have completely different moves. But i agree if you are not credited you should be but that doesn't mean he shouldn't either my guy.  Your argument is you will support this edit of his edit because it has your name on it. Doesn't make you any better if that is your argument

My point everyone should show love to the people who helped them. Fede did right by crediting EVERYONE who had a hand in the creation
He didn't edit a lot of my sprites and that just shows how much you don't understand the subject. He just tampered with the character for that POTS fireworks show, including including the wrong moveset for the character that is not a copy of Swamp Thing. Want to support dishonest attitudes like his go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)   Man Thing edited Fede X (Released) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Thing edited Fede X (Released)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next