The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

-BLADE- an evolution of thirst...

Go down 
+29
tank402
malevka1
CARNAGE777
rc72076
OGSymbiote
sky-79
volzzilla
DARK!!
mugenshark
Zaxis
XXDreamBrotherXX
crosspotts1.0
Blade
ldpp
wingnut
NinjaKombatZ
DukeNukem 2417
RG_OP
Mazemerald
JARRO77
Fightfan
Arkady
lionrock26
Red Hood
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Asuka
Ax
super_joker
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 8:17 am

Definitely looking forward to having the Daywalker on my roster---MUGEN needs more horror-centric characters.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKombatZ

NinjaKombatZ

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 9:25 am

looking forward to this
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 12:43 am

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:54 pm

good luck -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 6:51 pm

not bad, i like more the classic look from spider-man TAS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 12:59 am

I agree with zox but im just happy hes being made
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 9:29 pm

objection

Last edited by super_joker on February 2nd 2015, 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 2:55 pm

Hate to sound negative, but cannot help it considering your talk about body proportions earlier. It look to me in the new design that the legs again do not fit the upper body.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 3:20 pm

Fightfan wrote:
Hate to sound negative, but cannot help it considering your talk about body proportions earlier. It look to me in the new design that the legs again do not fit the upper body.
I think I see it to. The sprite work and details are great but the form rejects itself -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 629558521 

I'm thinking you are trying to make the exact detail from some design by Marvel? Maybe this is the reason, though sometimes for me at least I sacrifice some details if a base for me isn't working. I always recommend making the job easy for yourself as much as possible. I even drop details or change a design a little.

I really like some of your older designs of blade, they look very good. I think you should maybe try one more time to find a new base before you commit to a whole sprite sheet. Though regardless of our opinion, good luck on your wip, I'm sure it'll be great either way. The detail is very good. yes 

If you wanna try a new base, no pressure either - up to you - here is a collection of similar style bases that you can experiment with.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/05hz4fhfn0ois6w/Base.zip
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 6:10 pm

objection

Last edited by super_joker on February 2nd 2015, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 6:23 pm

super_joker wrote:
Oh too bad you no like :(maybe i will have to start all over again...

Well it does look better animated Laughing 
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 6:40 pm

Whilst I, like everybody else, fell in love with the old design I still really like the new look and I'm super keen on this wip Smile

Keep it up mate
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 9:45 pm

super_joker wrote:

the stance is off somehow, animates well, but it feels like he is holding a grenade in his right hand and the pin in his left hand hand ready to throw it
the waist or belt area is fairly low, which make him look short and stocky
where the last image you posted (the one with the katana in hand) looked very proportioned, i'd say go back to that one, even though this one is very detailed and shaded very nicey, just feels off as a stance
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 6:10 pm

Arkady wrote:
super_joker wrote:

the stance is off somehow, animates well, but it feels like he is holding a grenade in his right hand and the pin in his left hand hand ready to throw it
the waist or belt area is fairly low, which make him look short and stocky
where the last image you posted (the one with the katana in hand) looked very proportioned, i'd say go back to that one, even though this one is very detailed and shaded very nicey, just feels off as a stance
thanks Ark, this is just a concept while i prepare my GIFing powers, his legs are bent, and yeah he looks like he is in the middle of an attack... stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Zaxis

Zaxis

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 6:31 pm

I'm really digging this man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-BLADE- an evolution of thirst...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next