The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES Empty
PostSubject: I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES   I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES EmptyApril 7th 2018, 9:18 pm

THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES

I would like to share with you my new perception about mugen creators and general stuff.

when i did start to make mugen stuff i didn't know anything about mugen,codes,and how to make my favorites chars or ideas,some creators were arrogant and didn't teach anything.
my works were some swaps,crops or frustated attempts, some guys wanted to humiliate my works and don't matter about i was beginning and the lack of skills.

i saw creators like chuchoryu,zvitor,loganir,arkady and many others with amazing projects,and with the pass of years i took time to study codes and learning how everything works.

when i saw the gladiacloud's works and like he is careful about quality and capcom standard,i decided to improve everyday and finally i learnt that when you know what you are doing is easier and faster.

when you finally learnt coding it's not a torture anymore and you will have the freedom to create your own characters or any stuff.

i never had imagined that i would get to sprite or editing sprites,when i had the LESSARD´s help on unknown soldier and now with Gartanham on Mack the knife i understood everything depends on you face it and decide if you can or not.

we can to conclude what our greater limitation is to believe we can't do anything.

if you wanna have the freedom to create your own characters, it's time to evolve your mind furthermore....
I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES 670481599 I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES 670481599 I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES 670481599
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES   I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES EmptyApril 9th 2018, 12:36 pm

I planned to create Mugen character(s) after I retire from my occupation which I have yet to archive it Wink I planned to make characters play like they are from their original fighting games such as I want to create Gouki from SNK vs. Capcom Chaos and his gameplay is from SNK vs. Capcom Chaos. There aren't any accurate source SNK vs. Capcom Chaos characters in Mugen, so I want to make Gouki from that game and Gouki is my best favorite fighting game character I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES 311127478

Here is how I will start to learn on making my Mugen character:

- Copy other Mugen creators style and see how they do things
- Try making character in my own way
- Play the fighting game most and study the game's game play depth to understand the game
- try to create the character from that fighting game that I have played and apply to the character to Mugen
- After I am done with the character mostly, I try him out and play to see if the character play as accurate source as from that fighting game before I released him
- After I released him, I am willing to take feedbacks from other Mugen creators like Jesuszilla, Vans Koopakoot (these Mugen creators look into Mugen character that play from game source, so I am crossing finger to hope they will give feedback on improving my character)
Back to top Go down

I WANNA BE A MUGEN CREATOR - THE EVOLUTION OF OURSELVES
Page 1 of 1