The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer

Go down 
+13
crosspotts1.0
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
LightingRed99
JARRO77
cormano
gartanham
jspiderman171717
Shining
yolomate
animaraz
Mr.Ketchup
Fede X
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2023, 2:28 pm

I tried them ...black canary seems fine
Russian killer has got awesome improvements but he has got a lot of errors in palettes
In a intro appear haggar ...you have to change that Sprite animation 193 ( if i Remember )
Then i Hope you Will complete Edi...It s fantastic but It Need to be completed

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2023, 4:01 pm

What a great surprise! Perfect gift.

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2023, 4:16 pm

Shining wrote:
Russian killer has got awesome improvements but he has got a lot of errors in palettes
In a intro appear haggar ...you have to change that Sprite animation 193 ( if i Remember )

Yes bro, I noticed that error when I wanted to put a yolomate palette, but the good thing is that it is easy to fix that problem, and because of the haggar intro I am going to cancel it (honestly I had not realized that it had survived). And finally for Edi. And I have fixed several things and added some others like running FX among other things
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2023, 4:16 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
What a great surprise! Perfect gift.
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2023, 11:09 pm

Fede X wrote:
Shining wrote:

Yes bro, I noticed that error when I wanted to put a yolomate palette, but the good thing is that it is easy to fix that problem, and because of the haggar intro I am going to cancel it (honestly I had not realized that it had survived). And finally for Edi. And I have fixed several things and added some others like running FX among other things

We Will wait anxiously cheers
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2023, 2:11 pm

Happy birthday I hope you had a wonderful day and thanks for the gifts
Back to top Go down
DerWerwolf

DerWerwolf

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 3:52 pm

Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a great time, and thanks for the updates, specially The Russian who REALLY needed one!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 6:22 pm

Gracias amigos, nunca pense que iba a ser tan bueno este cumpleaños My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 670481599

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2023, 6:26 pm

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Ghul11

done... fixed the problem with the palettes. Now it works perfectly, Soon I will release a fixed version
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2023, 12:14 pm

by the way, i am sure russian killer was by cravd. i was on the particular, now dead forum, when he released it.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2023, 1:08 pm

It's crazy to me that this old edit of the Russian has come all this way, as stating before. I'm glad to see that you have done so well for him, Fede. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2023, 1:38 pm

Not a char I read in comics,but look great,good work also on black canary
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2023, 5:41 pm

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Frank-castle

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Punisher-vs-El-Ruso
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2023, 10:31 pm

Doom wrote:
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Frank-castle

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Punisher-vs-El-Ruso
Oh yes,I Remember now
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2023, 6:40 am

brucewayne74 wrote:

Oh yes,I Remember now

sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next