The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Emptyby Charmugen Today at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer

Go down 
+13
crosspotts1.0
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
LightingRed99
JARRO77
cormano
gartanham
jspiderman171717
Shining
yolomate
animaraz
Mr.Ketchup
Fede X
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Empty
PostSubject: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 8:52 am

My birthday with gifts for you

Hello friends, on the occasion of celebrating my birthday, I want to share two chars from my private edition, I hope you like it and are happy (I am)
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Gif_bl10
BLACK CANARY
-https://www.mediafire.com/file/m6u16cem5itgfkj/Black_Canary.rar/file-
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Gif_ru10
RUSSIAN KILLER
-https://www.mediafire.com/file/dv3mam3mcfn4wmc/Russian_Killer.rar/file-
I must still thank my friends Lessard, Yolomate and Animaraz for their contributions for helping me by collaborating with these chars and obviously the community
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Tapa_110
Both characters are a little short to finish them (But they will have their final update soon). But they are fully playable

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, DerWerwolf, rjplayer, yolomate, jspiderman171717, kain11 and like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 9:21 am

Happy Birthday! Hope you spoil yourself with fun and love on this day.

Thank you for the release.
Tried TRK. He is super smooth and fun to play. Glad to see that there was a possibility to enhance and salvage that old edit.

Have not tried BC yet, but will do.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 9:37 am

¡Woow! Excelentes relases men. Muchas gracias y nuevamente ¡¡¡Feliz Cumpleaños!!!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 10:53 am

happy birthday! I like help you!!!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 2:42 pm

thanks guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 4:47 pm

Happy birthday and really thanks for these surprises !
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 5:30 pm

Russian Killer by Fede X new palettes
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Russia10My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer V175My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Vv166My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Vvv163My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Vvvv144My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Vvvvv382My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Vvvvv383My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Vvvvv384My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Vvvvv385
note: I not tested but now fixed @Fede X Wink

go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 6:18 pm

Feliz cumpleaños amigo, gracias por los chars!

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 2nd 2023, 6:24 pm

cheers congratulations my friend and thank you My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer 670481599

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 3rd 2023, 11:03 am

nice relases great work brother,Happy birthday, may more birthdays come with more releases My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer 670481599 clap

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 3rd 2023, 6:08 pm

OK community, honestly your words make me very happy, and I see that the chars had a good acceptance. it makes me super happy.
Thank you all

animaraz and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 4th 2023, 12:33 am

Congratulation bro for the release

I'm going to try both just now

Keep going this way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LightingRed99

LightingRed99

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 4th 2023, 1:00 am

Fede X wrote:
My birthday with gifts for you

Hello friends, on the occasion of celebrating my birthday, I want to share two chars from my private edition, I hope you like it and are happy (I am)
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Gif_bl10
BLACK CANARY
-https://www.mediafire.com/file/m6u16cem5itgfkj/Black_Canary.rar/file-
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Gif_ru10
RUSSIAN KILLER
-https://www.mediafire.com/file/dv3mam3mcfn4wmc/Russian_Killer.rar/file-
I must still thank my friends Lessard, Yolomate and Animaraz for their contributions for helping me by collaborating with these chars and obviously the community
My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Tapa_110
Both characters are a little short to finish them (But they will have their final update soon). But they are fully playable

Black Canary looks so good!!!can't wait to try her My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer 1f604
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 4th 2023, 8:25 am

Thanks feed Smile

Feedback for canary....

Both walks seem like could be smoother
Grab kind of animates weird
Would like AI optimized to show more specials and hypes beyond what is seen now
Main port has color loss. Also always put 120x140 on a release

Much better version than before, so thanks for that
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer EmptyJune 4th 2023, 4:20 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Thanks feed Smile

Feedback for canary....

Both walks seem like could be smoother
Grab kind of animates weird
Would like AI optimized to show more specials and hypes beyond what is seen now
Main port has color loss. Also always put 120x140 on a release

Much better version than before, so thanks for that

Yes, I saw many errors in the char as well, I'm glad you liked Black Canary, but it's true your words, the grip has a lack of adjustment to the code, (unfortunately my level of codes is very low... I'm learning by mistake and correction.. maybe one day I will have knowledge of how to fix this type of common errors) and of the AI ... well ... what can I say, hahahaha ... I need a better AI hahahaha My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer 1f602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer   My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer Empty

Back to top Go down

My birthday with gifts for you (Release Black Canary-Russian Killer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next