The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?

Go down 
+3
Fede X
Shining
Foxfer 64
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxfer 64

Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  Empty
PostSubject: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 17th 2023, 1:02 pm

I'm just a newbie in the MUGEN community, and i'd love to have an amazing Mugen Game. I know how to mod it in a basic way... like adding a stage with some music... But my friend has his own character in MUGEN, which encouraged me to create my own. The problem is that i don't know how to use Fighter Factory 3...  Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  2649099129

So i decided to request a character creation...

The character i'd love to own in my MUGEN game is my channel mascot Thunder, is a MLP Character. A yellow pegasus with orange feathers that is known for having a charismatic personality and... he used to fight on his early days.

I'm recently working on some movesets for him in Flipa Clip... I just need a sprite maker who's capable of making a pony character and a coder for his moves to work out...

I can provide you information in my Discord, if you actually want to contribute Smile
Thank you for reading this topic - FOXFER 64, just landed on MUGEN

Last edited by Foxfer 64 on May 17th 2023, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Foxfer 64 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Foxfer 64

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 17th 2023, 1:03 pm

My bad, i used the Stage type
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 17th 2023, 1:24 pm

Welcome !
You can find a lot of tutorials also in spanish

Back to top Go down
Foxfer 64

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 17th 2023, 1:41 pm

Shining wrote:
Welcome !

Well... okay then... I may check these tutorials out! But still... if that doesn't work out... i need someone to make the sprites. Thanks Smile
- FOXFER 64, just landed on MUGEN
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 17th 2023, 1:42 pm

Welcome Fox Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  670481599

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 17th 2023, 7:24 pm

Foxfer 64 wrote:
Shining wrote:
Welcome !

Well... okay then... I may check these tutorials out! But still... if that doesn't work out... i need someone to make the sprites. Thanks Smile

I might disappoint you, but sprite making (and coding I guess, don't know much of that) really takes some time. So if you want the job done, you need either of this things:
  • find a spriter/coder who's reeeaaally interested into making this character. Passion is the best drive here. But it's not gonna be easy.
  • find a spriter/coder who works for money. It exist, but it might cost
  • learn to do it yourself. That's most of the gig here: if you want it done, that's usually the only way. You might ease your work by finding existing sprites or bases.
    My favorite one, with the research you might look for:
    https://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=pony&c=-1&o%5B%5D=ig&o%5B%5D=g

I hope you find what you look for Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  670481599

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg, WaldoMugen, RO-X and Foxfer 64 like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxfer 64

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 18th 2023, 2:05 am

Raijjin wrote:
Foxfer 64 wrote:
Shining wrote:
Welcome !

I might disappoint you, but sprite making (and coding I guess, don't know much of that) really takes some time. So if you want the job done, you need either of this things:
  • find a spriter/coder who's reeeaaally interested into making this character. Passion is the best drive here. But it's not gonna be easy.
  • find a spriter/coder who works for money. It exist, but it might cost
  • learn to do it yourself. That's most of the gig here: if you want it done, that's usually the only way. You might ease your work by finding existing sprites or bases.
    My favorite one, with the research you might look for:

I hope you find what you look for Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  670481599

It's allright! Thanks anyways Wink
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 18th 2023, 8:34 am

You Need to involve someone to create sprites you need
Back to top Go down
Pulloff

Pulloff

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 18th 2023, 9:44 am

Yea it takes a long time to sprite. You'd probably have to learn yourself since few would share the personal love you have for your own mascot. The first step isn't even fighter factory. It's just learning basic spriting. I personally use photoshop. But there's tons of sprite programs you can get for free. Just go on youtube and search "sprite making programs"
Back to top Go down
https://crashmind.wixsite.com/mugenbangers
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyMay 18th 2023, 7:43 pm

Moving to the Help section.

The request section is about finding already created things for Mugen that whoever making a topic is looking for.

Not for requesting something be made.
Back to top Go down
GuRu Asaki

GuRu Asaki

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  EmptyAugust 27th 2023, 8:44 am

I made my own Tutorial on how to Draw an Image, then Upload,
save as a PCX File, & finally using that PCX File to create a Sprite File...

The Sprite File becomes your Character...

I based the Tutorial on a Stage as you
really only need 1 image to create the
most basic of Stages...

From there, creating a Character is pretty easy & simple...

The only step you need to learn beyond that point,
is how to improve the Character to look more impressive,
& that requires talent & time put in to get better at Art...

It's the most simplest Tutorial you might find,
but it's not perfect, & doesn't always work,
yet the drawing is the hardest part of it that
any Tutorial cannot help you with...

Should you want the Tutorial?

I use Paint & any of the Fighter Factory Programs,
Paint is simple & easy, & it comes with Windows,
but you can use whatever Program ya want...

My Tutorial could create anything MUGEN
in a matter of mins., but as I said it's not
perfect, & doesn't always work, so it's a
bit fidgety with bugs & errors...

... Just PM me if you want the Tutorial ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?    Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is somebody able to make my character playable on Mugen?
Page 1 of 1