The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
character at the top of screen on congratulations screen Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
character at the top of screen on congratulations screen Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
character at the top of screen on congratulations screen Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
character at the top of screen on congratulations screen Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

character at the top of screen on congratulations screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimboshorimbo

character at the top of screen on congratulations screen Empty
PostSubject: character at the top of screen on congratulations screen   character at the top of screen on congratulations screen EmptyMay 11th 2023, 9:52 pm

Hello everyone, I have been having trouble finding out how to fix this glitch on the congratulations screen where a character is on top of the screen instead of in the middle, if anyone knows how to fix this, please reply to this message.

jimboshorimbo likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

character at the top of screen on congratulations screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: character at the top of screen on congratulations screen   character at the top of screen on congratulations screen EmptyMay 11th 2023, 11:21 pm

Can you upload some screenshots of the problem to understand you better? But if it is what I think it is more a matter of the stage, not of the character itself.

¿Puedes subir algunas capturas del problema para entenderte mejor? Pero si es lo que creo es más bien cosa del escenario, no del personaje en si.
Back to top Go down

character at the top of screen on congratulations screen
Page 1 of 1