The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer

Go down 
+7
volzzilla
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Fede X
animaraz
Shining
LESSARD
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2023, 4:30 pm

DeleFresh wrote:

The Stepford Cockoos? What will MUGEN do next??  This looks very interesting.  You definitely can't make them independent.  

But did you know there was originally 5 of them?  Is this just the 3-in-one mind or any plans for the 5?

I really don´I know to much about them, I supose must need kind of helpers to get all into battle...somehow I will resolve that. Whish me luck.

rjplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2023, 4:38 pm

LESSARD wrote:
DeleFresh wrote:

The Stepford Cockoos? What will MUGEN do next??  This looks very interesting.  You definitely can't make them independent.  

But did you know there was originally 5 of them?  Is this just the 3-in-one mind or any plans for the 5?

I really don´I know to much about them, I supose must need kind of helpers to get all into battle...somehow I will resolve that. Whish me luck.

I wish you the best of luck. I know a fair bit about the characters, so if I can assist in that way at all, let me know!

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2023, 11:37 pm

the hyper from lobo where clones help attack could be useful in this project.

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2023, 6:02 pm

Doom wrote:
Shining wrote:
All of us Hope to see your dagger my friend

I don't know if our Dagger will ever see the light of day. I had given my part of the sprites to an MMV creator to redo everything missing. But my old partner [esn23] asked that it be paused. What an O ILLUSIONIST is going to finish it, with the quality that characterizes him.
very nice to talk crap about someone who is not there to defend themselfs

kain11 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2023, 8:46 pm

spidergoku wrote:
Doom wrote:
Shining wrote:

I don't know if our Dagger will ever see the light of day. I had given my part of the sprites to an MMV creator to redo everything missing. But my old partner [esn23] asked that it be paused. What an O ILLUSIONIST is going to finish it, with the quality that characterizes him.

Who should defend themselves? I have not attacked anyone. As has always been my attitude in all forums.
And I've been trashed and abused everywhere for no reason, just for fun. And you know it very well.
Maybe it's time to change my attitude.

--> I don't know if our Dagger will ever see the light of day.
I said OUR, recognizing that it is the work of esn23 as well. I also say that its release no longer depends on me.
WHERE HAVE I ATTACKED SOMEONE THERE??

--> I had given my part of the sprites to an MMV creator to redo everything missing. But my old partner [esn23] asked that it be paused.
I said that I have given MY PART of the sprites to someone else. Not esn23 work. Respecting his job.
And later, at his request, I have canceled that project too. Oh my God !! I am so good, that ONLY OUT OF RESPECT, and for stupid, of course, I have put the wishes of esn23 above my interests.

--> What an O ILLUSIONIST is going to finish it, with the quality that characterizes him.
I told ILU to finish it. And that all his work is EXCELLENT!! As we all know here...

Anyway, and, at the risk of now YES BE A LITTLE AGGRESSIVE, I will tell you that you should seek help. It's not the first time you've done this.

Note: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. I hope this does not lead to more misinterpretations.

animaraz and Mr.Ketchup like this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2023, 9:50 pm

Spidergoku, cool-headed before responding with a hot mouth. Let's try to bring something more than controversy to the forum. I don't read that apart from you, no one is attacking anyone.

Spidergoku, cabeza fría antes de responder con la boca caliente. Intentemos aportar al foro algo más que polémica. No leo que además de ti nadie este atacando a nadie.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2023, 1:44 am

spidergoku wrote:
Doom wrote:
Shining wrote:

Sorry spidergoku but i think you read wrong
Doom does not talk crap about no one

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2023, 3:26 pm

Shining wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
Doom wrote:
Shining wrote:

Sorry spidergoku but i think you read wrong
Doom does not talk crap about no one

i agree, nothing doom said was bad at all.

but its better for this topic to be about stepford cuckoos because that is the topic after all Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 345597572 study Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 3876111886

animaraz and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2023, 8:56 am

Ehi lessard i read you want to improve also pinhead

I send you this link you can find few good ideas

https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-34553-page-5.html

Have fun

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2023, 4:44 pm

after the amazing job seen in songbird, i am looking forward to this project even more now Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 705151839

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2023, 5:42 pm

volzzilla wrote:
after the amazing job seen in songbird, i am looking forward to this project even more now Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 705151839

With that in mind, here's a video of the Stepford Cuckoos on "The Gifted".  Never watched the show myself after watching the video below will give it a try.  But watching the video now, it does a great job summarizing what they are all about.  

In general...
1.  They are often in synch with what they say and do.  So if you have them appear periodically they could replicate the same action. Kind of like SeanAlty's Afterimage character.  Mind you they are all "real" so don't appear like a Multiple Man duplicate.
2. They are clones of Emma Frost, and they mimic her in a few ways (kind of stylish-preppy like Cher from Clueless, a bit b!tchy-cool like a character from Mean Girls).  So any vocals/text would often be to put down their opponent.
3. They aren't "fighting" characters so a fair number of attacks should be mental ones (like MUGEN Emma's/Jean's full screen mental assault supers that show various background images suggesting what the victim is seeing). But they are X-Men so are trained to fight.
4.  They really like deceiving/tricking people, so a move that confuses the character/changes the direction of their controls (perhaps like Caffine Nicotine from Samurai Shodown)
5. In the same "trick you" vein, they use illusions a lot, so illusion versions of them (like Galford/Hanzo) with a trap if the opponent guesses wrong would make sense. And even a telepathic version (like the MUGEN professor X by Twinmage) that appears and attacks from a distance while the original(s) are vulnerable would be appropriate too.
6.  They do have stories where they are linked to the Phoenix force, so that's not out of the realm of possibility for supers. Its not synonymous to them like Jean Grey though.
7. Probably their biggest trope is their group mental attack - this is typically all 3 attacking at once. Maybe a dramatic close up of all three heads surrounding a small version of the opponent emphasizing the power of their attack?

Hope this helps in some way.

Last edited by DeleFresh on June 22nd 2023, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2023, 6:53 pm

Thanks for the info. I was not familiar with the character... Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer   Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333   Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepford Cuckoos by ragnarok333 Build/Coded by LESSARD MMV´s RECRUIT ARMY answer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2