The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blue Beetle [Trailer]

Go down 
+4
yolomate
kain11
Shining
Doom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kain11

kain11

Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2023, 1:05 am

like i said, my bad. not a fan. but org blue beetle is a white guy. thx for the wiki. still hollywood makes crap. lot of people still don t know the stories cause they never read a comic. and it all gets lots in hollywood crap cause thats what they tell them. shit people still belive wolverine is sabretooths brother cause movies told them so. and for the movie. it will fail cause fans know and dc with w b will change the movie and rate bad. look at antman, black panther, and so many other cancels. ms marvel is now cancelled, cause of their crap content. that s my point. as for the show not real deal, show will get cancel on the base of ratings. you say it s good. but ratings say diff. hollywood need s to clean there act. star wars is another. first early movies good, after that others bombed . then the t v shows bombed. now they cancel new movies. only way to fix it. go back to org lore. no jar jar, not jokes and other crap. not what fans want this crap.what s his name that plays thor. he wants to stop playing thor cause they made him a joke. also he is sick now. but many actors fell the same way. look at the witcher. same thing. nobody want woke hollywood. even comics. gay superman cancelled. stick to org content . thats what fans want. i m not against people for being what ever. but i have a problem with things i like changed. thats it. lol what s next, paint the general lee pink? again they need to stop changing things. or forcing their views on others. cause we all don t see the same things. maybe the world would be in a better place then.
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2023, 10:22 am

kain11 wrote:
like i said, my bad. not a fan. but org blue beetle is a white guy. thx for the wiki. still hollywood makes crap. lot of people  still don t know the stories cause they never read a comic. and it all gets lots in hollywood crap cause thats what they tell them. shit people still belive wolverine is sabretooths brother cause movies told them so. and for the movie. it will fail cause fans know and dc with w b will change the movie and rate bad. look at antman, black panther, and so many other cancels. ms marvel is now cancelled, cause of their crap content. that s my point. as for the show not real deal, show will get cancel on the base of ratings. you say it s good. but ratings say diff. hollywood need s to clean there act. star wars is another. first early movies good, after that others bombed . then the t v shows bombed. now they cancel new movies. only way to fix it. go back to org lore. no jar jar, not jokes and other crap. not what fans want this crap.what s his name that plays thor. he wants to stop playing thor cause they made him a joke. also he is sick now. but many actors fell the same way. look at the witcher. same thing. nobody want woke hollywood. even comics. gay superman cancelled. stick to org content . thats what fans want. i m not against people for being what ever. but i have a problem with things i like changed. thats it. lol what s next, paint the general lee pink? again they need to stop changing things. or forcing their views on others. cause we all don t see the same things. maybe the world would be in a better place then.

I very much agree with you that Hollywood is making crap, but I disagree why.  First, you are right in that many aren't comic fans - they have been given budgets in the millions and told to go make super-hero movies, or star wars movies or lord of the rings, etc. The problem is they have budgets and no ideas.  The original idea stuff like the Batman trilogy, the first Spiderman trilogy, the MCU Infinity Gauntlet Saga were all original ideas that were passion projects.
The follow on's like the DCU, the current MCU, current Star Wars etc. are all coming from a place of "make money first".  

George Lucas wanted to make a movie, Disney wants to make money. So, they create formulas so anyone can make them, but the quality will suffer. Superhero movies will continue, but over time they will return to a place where the idea comes first, then the money.  Its all balancing itself out.

But while Hollywood IS making some bad movies these days, don't pretend that these movies (or the comics!) were always popular.  Or even that the "originals" or the "original stories" were better.  They weren't - you just enjoyed the period that you enjoyed.  Most comic characters have evolved ALOT over the years.  There have been 5-10 Captain Americas (not all were Steve Rogers), Batman had a period in the 60's where he was not "dark" at all (he wore polka dots and rainbow colours!), and the 60's Batman show helped create that popularity.  The original X-Men (Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Ice-Man, Marvel Girl) were a financial failure and cancelled. But even after their popularity they've had countless teams over the years.  Which one is the original?  The DC Animated Universe was very popular, and it did a good job with playing well with the characters, but their power levels were very low, and where was Hawkman, Hal Jordan?  The producers have to make choices and they will never satisfy everyone.  The Avengers were rarely very popular in the comics before the movies - comic fans know this. Non-fans don't care, they just want a good Thor/Star Wars/Avengers movie.

Comics have TOO much history to satisfy any comic + movie fan and unfortunately now, too much content so its easy to criticize attempts to make movies from the swamp of content.  The Tim Burton/Michael Keaton Batman movies were popular partly because there was nothing to compare it to - people were just happy to have a Batman movie - a lot of that movie was very different than the original Batman or even the modern ones.  

They have to take a chance, have a great idea, and execute it well to make it.  The original Star Wars was created by George Lucas who also made the prequels - and fans HATED those back in the day.  I like them though - but yeah a lot of the newer stuff today doesn't work as well.  Not enough time to develop.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2023, 2:28 pm

How much passion here !! geek
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
News And MediaBOT

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2023, 10:17 am

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2023, 11:45 am

I Hope It Will has success...Blue beetle Needs success Wink
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2023, 2:51 pm

Don't know much about him
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2023, 9:50 am

when i see the commercials, it makes me think its a tv movie for a cable network Razz

but i'm biased bc...

volzzilla wrote:
i really dislike susan sarandon and choose to never support any work of hers.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2023, 12:17 pm

News And MediaBOT wrote:

Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 The-rock-thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2023, 3:17 pm

If I see it it's for George Lopez
Back to top Go down
News And MediaBOT

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2023, 8:51 am

Blue Beetle is now available in your nearest movie theater.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2023, 1:35 am

I found it a pleasant movie ...i spent my time in light way
The positive aspect is that DC made a movie Blue beetle that totally reflects into the comic version
And our mugen version Is really near to this
So really congratulation to Blagoy, Pilgrim & Chimoru Who , long time ago, made a perfect work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Beetle [Trailer]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2