The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Blue Beetle [Trailer] Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Blue Beetle [Trailer] Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Blue Beetle [Trailer] Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Blue Beetle [Trailer] Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blue Beetle [Trailer]

Go down 
+4
yolomate
kain11
Shining
Doom
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Empty
PostSubject: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 3:55 pm

It seems a good movie-comic
The problem Is people are getting tired of movie-comic

Last moviecomics ( both Marvel and DC)were flops in the cinemas

Good luck to Blue beetle ...i Hope It Will have great success

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 4:56 pm

looks like crap, it will fail like the other movies.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 5:02 pm

I like more the classic Charlton comics...
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 5:17 pm

lot of people want classic, they don t want change. no woke hollywood. it s all falling apart and people need to say something. it s happening now. so many movies fail. i m not paying for something that they change like non real comic. they change race, sex or push crap.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 7:34 pm

It looks identical to the comic/cartoon ... It seems that this movie will not fail in that ... dx

Blue Beetle [Trailer] 58286927-0-image-a-102_1653511667064

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Blue-beetle-movie-jaime-reyes-1024x512

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Infinite_Crisis_Blue-Beetle

Blue Beetle [Trailer] D8d629ca129a7021426dca24d4c42b7c

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Blue-beetle

Blue Beetle [Trailer] 198198

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Blue-beetle-batman

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Sddefault
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 8:09 pm

has nothing how he looks, about the story line. he is not org. beetle. w, b and d c is almost done . putting out crap, just like marvel and disney too. no one want s change and it will kill the movies. watch. already started.
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 8:15 pm

kamla is done and cancelled, ms . marvel cancelled and so many show done. comics to. people don t want change. hollywood keeps pushing. like witcher, and so many others. all fails
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 3rd 2023, 9:32 pm

Doom wrote:

It looks identical to the comic/cartoon ... It seems that this movie will not fail in that ... dx

Blue Beetle [Trailer] 58286927-0-image-a-102_1653511667064

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Blue-beetle-movie-jaime-reyes-1024x512

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Infinite_Crisis_Blue-Beetle

Blue Beetle [Trailer] D8d629ca129a7021426dca24d4c42b7c

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Blue-beetle

Blue Beetle [Trailer] 198198

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Blue-beetle-batman

Blue Beetle [Trailer] Sddefault

I was impressed with this too, but it seems a lesson learned too late.  I'm not sure how they will promote this in this current landscape but Blue Beetle is a C-List character at best (compared to the heavy hitters and the more well know characters out there).  I don't see how this movie stands out when even people here don't seem to want it.

Marvel did/do know how to hype their characters, no matter how much people might dislike them, they do have a formula.  But DC/Warner seem to look at that formula and say, "Nope!".  When they can't even combine Shazam! and Black Adam, you know something is wrong - and Marvel, sat what you will about D-Listers like Agatha Harkness and Echo (ugh!), at least they were setup!

Oh well, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 6th 2023, 3:12 pm

i really dislike susan sarandon and choose to never support any work of hers.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 6th 2023, 4:09 pm

lololol seems like we have a few that know nothing about comics, meaning read some. the org. blue beetle was a white guy name todd. lol that where wb failed. btw, todd died. that s the problem of hollywood. even they don t know jack about comics. kevin foggies down fall and wb, the witcher and star wars were all good. but clowns made them bad and change it all.
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 6th 2023, 4:20 pm

my bad, his name was dan and goes by ted. but still was a white guy.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 6th 2023, 4:52 pm

Thank you for speaking the truth and I believe the same

kain11 likes this post

Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 6th 2023, 9:57 pm

Blue Beetle [Trailer] 1f44d
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] EmptyApril 6th 2023, 10:45 pm

kain11 wrote:
my bad, his name was dan and goes by ted. but still was a white guy.

That's not quite right - check Wikipedia Blue Beetle it will give you a better history:

1) Blue Beetle Dan Garnett (1940's) -Fox comics and then Charlton comcs - the original Blue Beetle - looks nothing like the modern one - a classic pulp hero with some powers and/or limited use of the scarab device the current Blue Beetle uses. He was a white guy.

2) Blue Beetle Ted Kord (1960's)- Charlton and then DC comics - they revamped him, kind of like how DC revamped Flash and Green Lantern - Ted Kord was basically an adventurer - no powers and mostly a skilled/gadget Batman type (more like the 1960's Batman).  This Blue Beetle is mostly famous for joining the humorous version of the Justice League from the 80s/90s and being shot by Maxwell Lord. He was a white guy.

3) Blue Beetle - Jamie Reyes (2006 - Current) - DC created him to replace Ted Kord.  He's a Hispanic replacement character for the originally white Blue Beetles, but he's FUNDEMENTALLY different that the originals and presents more like a Spider-man/Iron Man type of character.

Technically, Jaime's only link to them is the name.  And to be honest, he's possibly the most interesting version.  Dan was a generic pulp super-herp who didn't last past the 60's and while Ted did last longer he's never risen above C-List character.  I don't think he's ever been in a movie or TV show (maybe Justice League Unlimited?),  butI doubt they ever would have bothered.

Suffice to say, to say "he's a white guy" or "Dan/Ted were first" is like saying Jay Garrick is the first Flash.  Jay is, but Barry Allen (or even Wally West) is the modern and far more recognized one.

That said, Blue Beetle is a c-List character as a whole - I only know this stuff cause I'm an old comic nerd.  Very few people otherwise, would know, much less give a sh!t about any of this.  Still, Jaime is the one that is most likely to succeed of the three.

I still think this move will fail though, unless it pulls off something special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beetle [Trailer]   Blue Beetle [Trailer] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Beetle [Trailer]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next