The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV

Go down 
+6
animaraz
kain11
yolomate
Fede X
Shining
cormano
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cormano

cormano

Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Empty
PostSubject: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 12:19 am

hello my friends, I bring another fix of this great character Kamala Khan by skhsato123, which has excellent sprites and great moves, as I have already mentioned in previous topics, they are just fixes, pirates who add sounds, hypers portraits, alignment corrections and palettes, I share the versions that I leave everything like this, an alternative version, of this excellent sprite skhsato123 Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 705151839 , well I hope you like the fix.  Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 1759413731  geek  pirat

Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 0110
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 0211
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Kamala10

Link FIX: Arrow
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lq6kua2v0qszmwi/Kamala+FIX.rar/file

Last edited by cormano on March 12th 2023, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 5:18 am

really thanks to fix her!!! Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 9:19 am

1° I want to congratulate you on the update of Kamala Khan, the effort you have put in is very noticeable, she is not really a character that I like, much less play with her. But after reviewing her update I found it nice and playable (Thanks for that)
2° I see many notable improvements, thanks for sharing
The bad:
the image of the hyper (somehow it doesn't look good in the occasion) does not inspire an image of battle.
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 01_40w10
I could have used something like these...
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 1112
or
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 1213
Logically having cleaned the background of the image... feel free to use them if you see fit

2° You should adjust the coordinates of the power, to get something better visual
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 9000128
3° I should change the head in the run action, it looks different for some reason..
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 9000211
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 90003523

Please take these feedback in the best way. I am criticizing you because I see a lot of potential in your work, and it seems to me that you can shine with the right corrections.

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 11:31 am

ok nice job but the char sprites still got bugs like in the hair, skin,lips etc sad need a great repair!!
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Bugs_k10
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Bugs_k11
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 11:35 am

fede de 10 wrote:
1° I want to congratulate you on the update of Kamala Khan, the effort you have put in is very noticeable, she is not really a character that I like, much less play with her. But after reviewing her update I found it nice and playable (Thanks for that)
2° I see many notable improvements, thanks for sharing
The bad:
the image of the hyper (somehow it doesn't look good in the occasion) does not inspire an image of battle.
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 01_40w10
I could have used something like these...
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 1112
or
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 1213
Logically having cleaned the background of the image... feel free to use them if you see fit

2° You should adjust the coordinates of the power, to get something better visual
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 9000128
3° I should change the head in the run action, it looks different for some reason..
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 9000211
Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 90003523

Please take these feedback in the best way. I am criticizing you because I see a lot of potential in your work, and it seems to me that you can shine with the right corrections.

well, I hadn't noticed the position of the power, maybe it's because I stretched the size. thanks for noting, feel free to update anything you want too, shkato is a great spriter and his characters are great, the versions i'm posting are the ones i leave in my game, because i think these effects are cool, but whatever is improvement you can add and upload that we put the updated link in the final download version.
I just don't understand the head part what do you mean?

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 11:49 am

i just would like to say, i like the idea, but i m not a fan of the character or the show. i do like how you bring the char to life. but in the image where her hands in large. i don t like it much. you have a clean look with her image, meaning her body. but the hands look like it doesn t fit the image. less shading. the white flash from that i can see is not right. i have not played the character yet, but i will try it out. keep it up. i m sure , i like the idea. i will try it out.

Fede X and kain11 like this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 11:59 am

I also don't like this character, I think it's a marvel nutella character, I like the root ones better, but the mugen character is cool;
good, I fixed the bugs mentioned the hair color and hands and the position of the super, the link is updated.
Waiting for yolomates palettes!

well the hyper portrait i think i left it the same, it's a cleaner sprite,, but feel free to change

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lq6kua2v0qszmwi/Kamala+FIX.rar/file

Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 1759413731

geek Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 3419901605 Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 670481599
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 12:06 pm

i do love the fact there is so many marvel characters, and so many more will come out. i hope one day every marvel will be out. lol i just hope the ones i will make are as good.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 1:02 pm

I don't know the character well, but does it fly? Does he shoot lightning? Perhaps this would have been a good time to remove those details if they are not like her. Thanks for sharing.

No conozco bien al personaje, pero ¿Vuela? ¿Lanza rayos? Tal vez este hubiera sido un buen momento para quitarle esos detalles si no son propios de ella. Gracias por compartir.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 8:27 pm

thank you cormano ilu
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 10:05 pm

does not fly or shot lighting. has energy like blast and energy like disks to travel. used like stepping stones.
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 10:06 pm

sorry cosmic like energy
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 13th 2023, 2:50 am

animaraz wrote:
I don't know the character well, but does it fly? Does he shoot lightning? Perhaps this would have been a good time to remove those details if they are not like her. Thanks for sharing.

No conozco bien al personaje, pero ¿Vuela? ¿Lanza rayos? Tal vez este hubiera sido un buen momento para quitarle esos detalles si no son propios de ella. Gracias por compartir.

Hello friend
As hinted in marvel now comics
She has inhumane powers after exposed to the radiation she has elongating powers and enlargment powers plus radiation of inhumane energy Bioluminescence
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 13th 2023, 10:55 am

It seems that nobody likes the character [I'm not talking about the char]... Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 311127478
It's not one of my favourites, but I definitely like it better than the original Ms Marvel... Razz
____
Thank you very much for the update ... Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV 705151839

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 15th 2023, 8:22 pm

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV   Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV Empty

Back to top Go down

Kamala Khan by skhsato123 Update Fix by cormano/MMV
Page 1 of 1