The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Prowler Found on a Complation Game

Go down 
+2
crosspotts1.0
Avaid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaid

Avaid

The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Empty
PostSubject: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 3:46 am

So i was scrolling in gamejolt looking for some mugen games and then i found something that caught my attention and it was a spider-man complation game that got released 4 years ago  and in one of the game's screenshot was a never released prowler (i think it was a dead wip by mcircosta) or at least this wut its says on the readme file "All the credits goes to mcircosta, jmaxximus and Infinity for making the sprites, this is an edit of a Silver Banshee Mugen Char made by Ghost Rider "

here's a screenshot of the char

The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  6LTzOb

and here's a download link

-https://www.mediafire.com/file/gldynliblyib24d/Prowler.rar/file

honestly i think the char needs an update/major overhaul   in the future so it can become  perfect since it feels like an alpha /beta  and also credit to everyone that was involved in making the character

edit : here's a link to the game if anyone is interested https://gamejolt.com/games/spidermansinisterweb/385742
also the spiderman in the game seems to have a similar stance to the one in the lethal syndicate game

MatreroG and DuFundao like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 7:49 am

Oh a cool find indeed even if we have one already this is still apart of our history
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 8:26 am

dammit! don't put real credits: the original idea of that Prowler is from carpa5, he talked to me, he wanted a new palette for Moon Knight char and ok, I created and sent, he created a basic Prowler... later, other creators got their hands on it. and they created a new version....like this one.
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Moonkn10
in this image see my first version and I before created other version with that colors...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 8:34 am

extra first or two Prowler, I only created the palettes:
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Prowle11
in this captured you see the real creators:
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Prowle12
you see? says 2013!!!
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 10:09 am

yolomate wrote:
dammit! don't put real credits: the original idea of that Prowler is from carpa5, he talked to me, he wanted a new palette for Moon Knight char and ok, I created and sent, he created a basic Prowler... later, other creators got their hands on it. and they created a new version....like this one.
in this image see my first version and I before created other version with that colors...

dude that prowler i posted aka mcircosta's (the other ppl that the dude credited ) prowler  was a wip in like 2014 and the game that i found it on was released like 4 years ago like i said in the post  ,  what are u talking about (?)

The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  IbZ4j5

The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  AVQaTj
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 10:43 am

the prowler based in moon knight/batman char is a really idea by carpa5 in 2013...see in the 2 pic in red: says 01-25-2013... this creator "mcircosta" uses before the same base.
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Prowle13
no problem but really strange: use same base...for same char name etc etc no problem for me but its strange.

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 12:03 pm

It was the idea of me and carpa I asked him if he wanted to complete the concept I showed him with the head I sprited for him yolomate did the pal for that one we based on moon night the one in the picture is from an old wip years ago based on bat man who moon knight was based off of it's not ours yolomate

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 12:06 pm

yolomate wrote:
the prowler based in moon knight/batman char is a really idea by carpa5 in 2013...see in the 2 pic in red: says 01-25-2013... this creator "mcircosta" uses before the same base.
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Prowle13
no problem but really strange: use same base...for same char name etc etc no problem for me but its strange.

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
It was the idea of me and carpa I asked him if he wanted to complete the concept I showed him with the head I sprited for him yolo did the pal for that one we based on moon night the one in the picture is from an old wip years ago based on bat man who moon knight was based off of it's not ours yolo

alright guys , thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 12:10 pm

yolomate wrote:

Don't worry Yolomate, that Prowler really is a completely separate char from the one that Carpa, fede, pilgrim and I did.

Actually, I had already found this char in that same Gamejolt compilation a few years ago but I never mentioned its existence because I thought people already knew about it XD, even so this is a beta with sprites with a lot of potential, in fact a guy named black dragon seems to have used these same sprites to make his own version of prowler:

Although from your comments it seems that you do not intend to make it public because it is a private char

For my part, I have also wanted to use these sprites for a long time to use them in a new version of Prowler, combining both bases to obtain a better result:
The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  113
Although this would take a while because I'm still working on the sprites of the Lizard

P.S. doing some research it seems that those prowler sprites originally come from IMT but I'm not really sure

yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 12:16 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

Don't worry Yolomate, that Prowler really is a completely separate char from the one that Carpa, fede, pilgrim and I did.

Actually, I had already found this char in that same Gamejolt compilation a few years ago but I never mentioned its existence because I thought people already knew about it XD, even so this is a beta with sprites with a lot of potential, in fact a guy named black dragon seems to have used these same sprites to make his own version of prowler:

Although from your comments it seems that you do not intend to make it public because it is a private char

For my part, I have also wanted to use these sprites for a long time to use them in a new version of Prowler, combining both bases to obtain a better result:
Although this would take a while because I'm still working on the sprites of the Lizard

P.S. doing some research it seems that those prowler sprites originally come from IMT but I'm not really sure

they are , but im not sure if linking other mugen forums is allowed here so im gonna send you the og post of the wip on pm

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 12:55 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

ahhhh same char, same idea...only coincidence!! really I  hard work with carpa5  and I see this I says "incredible and strange" ok no problem  @Avaid !!! The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  670481599 no all idea mine,  of course  @crosspotts1.0 I only created palettes base.
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 1:51 am

like i said , after updates and fixes this should be the definitive prowler imo , so i hope it gets picked up by somebody for an update and fixes
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 8:50 am

nice find avaid Very Happy

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 11:55 am

Of course, it is as Yolo says... That was a team effort... We used the Batman base..... I edited the sprites to make it more similar to Prowler and Spiderman made part of the sprites and codes with me (As says Yomo... he gave him the right Palettes) and Certainly the idea was born from Carp and Crosspot through several Wip... There was a lot of work on the part of this team. I have tried the Microcosta Prowler. It has a nice stance but it lacks a lot of love for work... A pity it could have been better if it had had the MMV team that had been formed, with ours, but it is worth noting the beauty of the Screenpack (I think putting the Mugenhook on it would look great) It would be the best Screenpack

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prowler Found on a Complation Game    The Prowler Found on a Complation Game  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prowler Found on a Complation Game
Page 1 of 1