The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano  

Go down 
+8
yolomate
Pilgrim
Avaid
chancethegamer
bam77
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
cormano
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano     Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 8:42 am

cormano wrote:
Shining wrote:
cormano ,excellent update but ice slide special and ice pillars hyper are black coloured
please try to fix their colors Wink
then blizzard hyper seems infinite  and snow the world hyper has not effect on opponent

please check also air attacks
your open and save in fighter factory? when saved by ff 3 it bugs the sprites, I'm bad to arrange the palettes the sprites were without shared palettes, then it's a mess and difficult to organize.

Sorry Bro...the colors problems are my fault .. Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 670481599
to stay on ice ambient take in consideration to fix killer frost and captain cold Wink
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano     Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 7:13 pm

cormano wrote:
Shining wrote:
cormano ,excellent update but ice slide special and ice pillars hyper are black coloured
please try to fix their colors Wink
then blizzard hyper seems infinite  and snow the world hyper has not effect on opponent

please check also air attacks
your open and save in fighter factory? when saved by ff 3 it bugs the sprites, I'm bad to arrange the palettes the sprites were without shared palettes, then it's a mess and difficult to organize.

i am confused about what is going on here? shining saved the sff with ff3 and it messed up some fx?

was this done because changing character from 1.1 to 1.0?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano     Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 1:13 pm

Well, I'm gonna repeat what I said on MA: this character fix is really nice, and really does fix the awful character input that was there originally.
However, I'm gonna detail the errors from the original character that are still here in term of function and gameplay:
- the grab doesn't work at all
- the freezing shot make every character invisible after the frozen state + their is another special (the "ice bullet") that is virtually the same
- I know it's Mr.Freeze, but the frozen states are too numerous here, it's kinda broken...
- the animation is smoother, but still kinda rough (a common trait with skhsato123's characters despite the quality of his sprites)

Now, in my appreciation as a spriting aficionado, I will still say that the sprite base of skhsato123 is really, really nice (except that awful gun), and it deserves to have a better character behind it.

I tried to save this character as you did, but failed (I'm no coder), so I was trying something else on my side to make better character by tweaking this sprite base. I might continue doing that, but in the meantimes, your fix really does the deal !

Nice work again Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 670481599

skhsato123, chancethegamer and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano     Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 1:24 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Well, I'm gonna repeat what I said on MA: this character fix is really nice, and really does fix the awful character input that was there originally.
However, I'm gonna detail the errors from the original character that are still here in term of function and gameplay:
- the grab doesn't work at all
- the freezing shot make every character invisible after the frozen state + their is another special (the "ice bullet") that is virtually the same
- I know it's Mr.Freeze, but the frozen states are too numerous here, it's kinda broken...
- the animation is smoother, but still kinda rough (a common trait with skhsato123's characters despite the quality of his sprites)

Now, in my appreciation as a spriting aficionado, I will still say that the sprite base of skhsato123 is really, really nice (except that awful gun), and it deserves to have a better character behind it.

I tried to save this character as you did, but failed (I'm no coder), so I was trying something else on my side to make better character by tweaking this sprite base. I might continue doing that, but in the meantimes, your fix really does the deal !

Nice work again Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 670481599

maan thanks for bringing up that gun part i also taught it was annoying ect , a normal seized gun would've been wayyy better , also welcome back

chancethegamer and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano     Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 1:56 pm

i like the gun
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano     Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 2:18 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i like the gun
Everybody's got his own taste  Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 1f609
But on a more technical level, this gun was a palette nightmare. I didn't check if this fix changed this, but I hope so, as I saw yolomate's palettes and I hope he did not suffer through this gun  Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 1f605
Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano     Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2023, 6:00 pm

interesting, I like how the helmet looks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano     Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Freeze by skhsato123 MMV Christmas Update Fix by MMV/cormano  
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2