The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Classic VS (Ikemen Go version) Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Classic VS (Ikemen Go version) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Classic VS (Ikemen Go version) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Classic VS (Ikemen Go version) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Classic VS (Ikemen Go version)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

Classic VS (Ikemen Go version) Empty
PostSubject: Classic VS (Ikemen Go version)   Classic VS (Ikemen Go version) EmptyNovember 3rd 2022, 7:59 am

Here is the Ikemen Go version of my game Classic VS. I'm using the Orochi Kyo tag system, but with some slight changes. The biggest change is that you can also call your team members buy pushing the same punch and kick buttons together instead of using the tag buttons. Example below :

Tag button 1 = Light Punch + Light Kick

Tag button 2 = Medium Punch + Medium Kick

Knock out = Strong Punch + Strong Kick

Note = You can still use the tag buttons if you want to. I just wanted to provide another option to call team members.

I removed some modes in the game because I have not made lifebars for those yet. Those modes will come in a later update. Ikemen features a command list, but I have not taken advantage of this feature yet and am still using my old method of hitting the Start Button to bring up a move list. The game runs at 1280,720 and I'm pretty sure this can not be changed without messing up the game. Also attempting to add characters to this game is a bad idea because they will probably not be compatible. Likewise taking characters out of this game and trying to place them anywhere else will also not work. Enjoy!!

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/

LasombraDemon likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Classic VS (Ikemen Go version)
Page 1 of 1