The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HyperSonic92's Char WIPS

Go down 
+14
ragnarok_333
YoungSamurai5
riklaionel
Xfields
ZaikoNEONElementz
cravd
Enso
Snakebyte
Nicotinefist
Alan Joestar
Blagoy
volzzilla
dev
Hypersonic
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2012, 9:48 am

sonic looks great. i assume that the beginnings of a special move concept?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2012, 9:52 am

More like a lvl 3 hyper
Back to top Go down
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2012, 2:32 pm

pretty nice work hyper, very creative palettes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2012, 2:45 pm

Thanks. On my pals I might have messed up on the colors of the 1st and 4th pals so consider Trex's versions of them the proper ones
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2012, 7:14 pm

I'm glad to hear that some of my friends like Alan, Mugen-Ninja, Yin, and Trex, are helping you with your projects. Very Happy I like to see all your projects done. It's good that Trex and Yin are coding for your Sonic and prolly Luke Cage (I know Trex is coding on him), while my good buddy Alan Joestar is helping you on Jill.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2012, 7:36 pm

Yeah, and lemme tell ya, we're getting closer and closer to Luke being done (in fact he's probably gonna be released this year. No promises though)

I'm considering revamping Jill's sprites to match this nice sprite of her Alan made on his DA page. But since I wanna focus on Luke and Sonic, it's too early to tell
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2012, 8:38 am

Well. You can let Yin and Trex code on Sonic for the standard release if you like. Smile Sean is way busy with his work so let them work on your Sonic while he can take care of the rest of the CVTW chars. But if Sean wants to code on Sonic, he can. I suggest that you can let Yin and Trex take on the coding of Sonic first before you let Sean do it. Of course, Sean got permission from you for using your Sonic sprites. Smile We will let him decide. Yin, Trex, and Sean, are way busy with their own projects as far as I know. To me, (in my opinion) not only would Sean do the standard release but a separate release. (I can let Sean code him though Smile)

Didn't know you guys would do the revamp on Jill. Yeah, it would be too early to tell on the chars in progress.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2012, 9:56 am

I only let Sean use my Sonic sprites. He's Sonic for CvtW is using a different gameplay style so that's why I'm letting him to his own Sonic with my sprites. I think the moveset will be relativly unchanged as far as I know but the button layouts will apparently be more like (U)MvC3. If you played his Haggar, you should know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2012, 12:45 pm

Smile
cage for this year wow, good decision to renew the jill sprites to adaptarce the style of alan and current resident evil .. I think that you meant.

cage para este año wow, buena decisión esa de renovar los sprites de jill , para adaptarce al estilo de los de alan y residen evil actuales..creo que eso quisiste decir.
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2012, 1:23 pm

cage will rock! good work,guys
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2012, 11:54 am

Absolutely Amazing Sprites! Not only sprite, but character desicion as well :3!
Back to top Go down
Xfields

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 12:49 am

well, i really hope you can do that black widow...it looks very good and solid, i tried it before, but you know shes one of my favorite characters and i just cant make her justice.

and i hope you come with any x characters again...youre great at it
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 10:45 pm

Wow, thanks XF.

Actually I've gotten a good deal of progress done on Black Widow in the last few months with Ark and Nicotinefist's help.

And I might consider another X-Men char but I'm not sure, right now I wanna finish Widow and Sonic. Luke's pretty much out of my hands with Trex finishing him up.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2012, 11:42 am

Surprised
just a question, will play AVSX private or open a loose version of it on this forum?
great job beforehand black widow a char that will be eagerly awaited by all.

solo una interrogante, sera privada en el juego AVSX o abra una version suelta de ella en este foro?
de antemano gran trabajo en black widow un char que sera muy esperado por todos.
Basketball
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2012, 1:14 pm

There will be a seperate release for Widow, not sure if it'll be on this site though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HyperSonic92's Char WIPS   HyperSonic92's Char WIPS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HyperSonic92's Char WIPS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next