The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato Emptyby Shining Today at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato

Go down 
+10
Pilgrim
Doom
deanjo2000
alnyrd
Fede X
carpa5
pseudoingles
Shining
Avaid
RenatoNat.J
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato Empty
PostSubject: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 12:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could we have a new version of Arkillo for Mugen in the future? Yes we can!
So guys, something came out of the oven, I just made it and I'm going to put a version of Arkillo on the list of future projects. The image came to my mind and I suddenly imagined a version of Arkillo from the Sinestro Troop I ran there and edited it and then came this little posture animation. In this case, I noticed that I need to make his mouth open and close in sync with the animation frames.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on October 19th 2022, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, pseudoingles, candido159, kimczi, Vovanilkto, Vity.Vistys. and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 12:38 am

oh shit it looks fire but one thing u gotta fix the stance besides that it looks awesome to me u should def continue working on him in the future

pseudoingles and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 12:41 am

We need arkillo in mugen... I hope after doc Samson you will concentrate on arkillo

What base you used? Zangief?...
It s very well painted

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 12:45 am

Avaid wrote:
oh shit it looks fire but one thing u gotta fix the stance besides that it looks awesome to me u should def continue working on him in the future

Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato 705151839 Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. The animation needs to be corrected and your facial expression improved in sync with the movement. It's already on my list of upcoming projects as I'm working on Doc Samson and Black Lightning. Well @Shining , first I'm going to focus on Doc Samson and Black Lightning, then gradually, I'm going to build your sprites.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on October 19th 2022, 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 12:52 am

RenatoNat.J wrote:
Avaid wrote:

Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato 705151839 Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. The animation needs to be framed corrected and his facial expression improved in sync with the motion. It's already on my list of future projects, for now, I'm working on Doc Samson and Black Lightning.

thats good to hear and yea like u mentioned just focus on doc and black lightning till they're complete

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 4:11 am

Great sprite my friend

You had good skills

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 6:04 am

HE LOOKS AMAZING BRO
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 6:27 am

beautiful sprites made, it is very good work

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 6:39 am

For the teaser sprite, this is very good! Just need more inbetweens to make it more fluent.

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 11:04 am

@alnyrd   @pseudoingles  @fede de 10  @carpa5 Thank you guys. I will improve what I can. The posture animation frames are still incomplete. I need to line them up.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 2:08 pm

He hasn't changed much but his animation frames are a little more aligned than the first. I also modified his teeth a bit. The gifmaker I use distorts its original colors a bit.

old

new

Pilgrim, Vovanilkto and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 2:14 pm

Shining wrote:
We need arkillo in mugen... I hope after doc Samson you will concentrate on arkillo

What base you used? Zangief?...
It s very well painted

@Shining Yes Yes I used Zangief's foundation. But I'll try to make a small change in your body mass.
Back to top Go down
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 2:46 pm

That looks very good.

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 2:49 pm

deanjo2000 wrote:
That looks very good.

@deanjo2000 Thank you brother. Smile Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato 705151839
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 5:48 pm

Excellent start!! I like the character and how it goes, I hope many good creators can help... Smile

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato   Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato Empty

Back to top Go down

Arkillo Sinestro Corps WIP by RenatoNato
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next