The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Mugen NFT Art Club Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Mugen NFT Art Club Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mugen NFT Art Club Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Mugen NFT Art Club Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen NFT Art Club

Go down 
+3
DerWerwolf
087-B
TNAC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TNAC

Mugen NFT Art Club Empty
PostSubject: Mugen NFT Art Club   Mugen NFT Art Club EmptyOctober 8th 2022, 2:27 am

Hi all. We are part of an art club where we're creating characters stages and other graphics that we mint as NFT's to the Flare blockchain. The end use of these NFT's is to use in a Mugen /Ikemen based game hosted on blockchain.

It would be great if all of the talented artists in the Mugen community could support this project to boost recognition of Mugen and make a few $ on the way!

Hit me up for more info!

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

Mugen NFT Art Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen NFT Art Club   Mugen NFT Art Club EmptyOctober 10th 2022, 10:18 am

No.

This is stupid. This is cringe. This is dumb. NFTs are dumb. MUGEN is free.

Stop this now, you greedy moron lol

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
DerWerwolf

DerWerwolf

Mugen NFT Art Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen NFT Art Club   Mugen NFT Art Club EmptyOctober 10th 2022, 10:24 am

Hmmm... No.

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
itsgamer

Mugen NFT Art Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen NFT Art Club   Mugen NFT Art Club EmptyOctober 10th 2022, 10:44 am

No, no, no, no, and HELLL NOOO. This is such a braindead and dumb idea on so many levels. Not to mention how stupid this is logically. I literally believe this is a troll because there's no way someone actually thought this was a good idea. First of all are you even aware how much nfts are rightfully hated? They are literally not even worth anything anymore and thank god. Second, this is literally something a certain Archive site would do. Third, nfts has done nothing but actively screw over artists and I don't see any creator being down with this idea. Please. Reconsider this Idea. Just, No.

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Mugen NFT Art Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen NFT Art Club   Mugen NFT Art Club EmptyOctober 10th 2022, 1:44 pm

Fuck no this is not what mugen is about

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Mugen NFT Art Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen NFT Art Club   Mugen NFT Art Club EmptyOctober 10th 2022, 1:54 pm

itsgamer wrote:
No, no, no, no, and HELLL NOOO. This is such a braindead and dumb idea on so many levels. Not to mention how stupid this is logically. I literally believe this is a troll because there's no way someone actually thought this was a good idea. First of all are you even aware how much nfts are rightfully hated? They are literally not even worth anything anymore and thank god. Second, this is literally something a certain Archive site would do. Third, nfts has done nothing but actively screw over artists and I don't see any creator being down with this idea. Please. Reconsider this Idea. Just, No.

Very categorical message... Mugen NFT Art Club 311127478

Anyway, I just stepped up to the topic to welcome you to the forum. I hope to see you participating in the other topics also with such passion... Razz

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

Mugen NFT Art Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen NFT Art Club   Mugen NFT Art Club EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 9:07 am

first, no to NFTs

itsgamer wrote:

second, welcome to the forum itsgamer Smile

hoping you bring that same passion you did to this topic to the rest of the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Mugen NFT Art Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen NFT Art Club   Mugen NFT Art Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen NFT Art Club
Page 1 of 1