The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller

Go down 
+3
wingnut
Shadman
Gans
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gans

Gans

Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller Empty
PostSubject: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 2:02 pm

Hello. I would like to present to you the future works and one existing, but updated.

Among the updated works there is Alex Merser:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Are changed a rack, AI. Regeneration and capacity "Splash in adrenaline" (at a critical level of health, health is restored on 25%, and energy - on 1 unit) are added.

Among the future works: hunter and supersoldier from "PROTOTYPE", terminator, Sketch Turner and James Heller:

The hunter:
It is planned to make in the future the legs similar on dog.

The supersoldier:

Terminator:
Sprites are taken from game on SEGA "Terminator vs Robocop". The character receptions will be similar to the protagonist of game "DOOM".

At following two characters the design has been developed by the user under anybody predatorsru. I have asked permit to its use designs these two characters that all was by rules. It has resolved. Here their design:

James Heller:
In the future the rack, as in "PROTOTYPE 2" will be created.

Sketch Turner:

P.S: forgive for bad English. Characters will be created by way of turn. Has created for them the general subject matter to not litter a forum.
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 2:05 pm

Alex Mercer is already a full fledged character.
Back to top Go down
Gans

Gans

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 2:07 pm

It is updated.
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 2:11 pm

Oh didnt read that part lol
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 11:17 pm

Wow, good luck with all that!!
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 11:55 pm

I love to work on a prototype
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 10:40 am

Alex Mercers hoody needs some shading.
Supersoldiers stance looks so damn weird i cant even describe it.
Sketch Turner looks awesome,but he could use another frame for that stance.
Heller is really well done
Back to top Go down
Gans

Gans

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 8:03 pm

Wingnut: Wow, good luck with all that!!

Thanks.

predatorsru: I love to work on a prototype

As I shall pass to work on characters from the prototype I shall let know. If you will want, we shall work above characters from the prototype together.

Erroratu: Alex Mercers hoody needs some shading.
Supersoldiers stance looks so damn weird i cant even describe it.
Sketch Turner looks awesome,but he could use another frame for that stance.
Heller is really well done

Alex Merser and the supersoldier tried to make at the most similar to originals of the first prototype.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 9:02 pm

futuristic!

it´s creative, well done!
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 2:25 pm

Recent post by Gans moved to a new topic at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6325-terminator-and-alex-mercer-update-released-by-gans-and-farengeit
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller   Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter, supersoldier, terminator, Sketch Turner, James Heller
Page 1 of 1