The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
 prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
 prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
 prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
 prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)

Go down 
+3
Shining
biotech
ghost_rider
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) Empty
PostSubject: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyOctober 28th 2021, 5:56 am

Hello again!!!!

Today I am going to launch two chars before the Halloween event because they have certain errors that I have not been able to correct and I hope someone can fix them, so I do it before the event, since I do not think they have the quality for said event. Sad  Sad  Sad

They are the predators Jungle Hunter and City Hunter (sorry, but I don't know what happens that I couldn't load the respective gif images of those characters). I have used as a base for the programming the predator made by Sergeus, Duracelleur and DrillerMugen, trying that each version had its own movements, removing some of both versions. I explain the problems that each one has:

JUNGLE HUNTER:

prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) Jungle10

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3j32dier9qwol54/Jungle_Hunter(beta).rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3j32dier9qwol54/Jungle_Hunter%2528beta%2529.rar/file

In this predator I have removed the "Tatzumaki" style movements, the discus throw and the hyper of the spear (remember that in the first predator movie he DOES NOT use these weapons) along with the hypers "space", I have removed both of the CNS files like the command, but it seems to get stuck in some punches and kicks ... is there anyone who can fix it?

thanks everyone, and my thanks to Sergeus, Duracelleur and DrillerMugen for the base for the programming and to Chuchoryu for the base for both sprites, taken from their versions of Shao Kahn.

CITY HUNTER:

prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) City_h10

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bixyv3jmi946roh/City_Hunter(beta).rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bixyv3jmi946roh/City_Hunter%2528beta%2529.rar/file

in this char what I removed are the "shoryuken" movements, the plasma cannon crouched and in the air, along with the self-destruct and space Hypers ... it has the same problems as Jungle Hunter, apart from that many times when they give it a blow up, does not fall to the ground ...

My intention was that both of them had some movements in common, but different ones so as not to look like the same char (advice that you have given me a lot in this forum), I think that, if these errors are solved, they may be the best predator chars that I have done.

Can someone with more experience fix these errors and tell me how to do it?

thanks everyone, and my thanks to Sergeus, Duracelleur and DrillerMugen for the base for the programming and to Chuchoryu for the base for both sprites, taken from their versions of Shao Kahn

Last edited by ModeratorBot on October 31st 2021, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove ad - Add img)

yolomate and biotech like this post

Back to top Go down
biotech

biotech

prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) Empty
PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyOctober 28th 2021, 1:25 pm

Nice very nice man  prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) 1f600  prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) 1f600  prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) 1f600
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyOctober 28th 2021, 3:36 pm

biotech wrote:
Nice very nice man  prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) 1f600   prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) 1f600   prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) 1f600

thanks ... but I hope someone helps me to solve the problems that I have mentioned ... so they will be really great chars...
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyOctober 28th 2021, 4:04 pm

I will try them tomorrow
Your contributes in events are always precious
Thanks a lot clap
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyOctober 29th 2021, 8:22 am

wooow friend with so many characters that you have done predator style, you could make a game of your own, it would be very exciting, thanks for sharing, these char go straight to my roster.
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyOctober 29th 2021, 1:48 pm

thank you all ... let's see if someone helps me and can improve these chars by fixing the errors that I have commented ...
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyOctober 30th 2021, 10:08 am

These are great additions for Predator characters Very Happy Thanks Smile I hope someone can help fix these
Back to top Go down
EstebanSama

EstebanSama

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 11:37 am

El cinturón con taparrabo que tiene el Jungle Hunter no me convence, se ve extraño, lo demás todo bien

The belt with loincloth that the Jungle Hunter has does not convince me, it looks strange, everything else is fine
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyNovember 5th 2021, 6:01 am

EstebanSama wrote:
El cinturón con taparrabo que tiene el Jungle Hunter no me convence, se ve extraño, lo demás todo bien

The belt with loincloth that the Jungle Hunter has does not convince me, it looks strange, everything else is fine

Puedes editarlo y mejorar el cinturón si quieres, EstebanSama...

o no sabes hacerlo?

You can edit it and improve the belt if you want, Esteban Sama ...

or you don't know how to do it?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) EmptyDecember 3rd 2021, 10:37 pm

Will you be able to make duch and ripply so they can kill the aliens and predators
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)    prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help) Empty

Back to top Go down

prelude to MVV Halloween main event: PREDATOR JUNGLE HUNTER AND PREDATOR CITY HUNTER beta Versions (need help)
Page 1 of 1