The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary

Go down 
+6
Mr.Ketchup
volzzilla
pseudoingles
Shining
alnyrd
Pilgrim
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 28th 2022, 5:51 am

Many years before I made DCvM screenpack, today I bring you an updated version with mugenhook and reshade, basecode (Only works with mugen 1.1):

DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Mugen034DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Mugen035DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Mugen036DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Mugen037

To change animated portraits into normal static portraits go to mugenhook.ini and set bHookAnimatedPortraits to false is the fith line. If you want to add more chars with animated portraits then go to cfg folder and edit the file animatedPortraits.dat, this is the example:

0 0 0 0 180 0 chars\Aquaman\DCTemplate.air 0.5 0.5
|  |  |  |  |    |
|  |  |  |  This numbers are for give an anim when char is selected (But this is set to false in the mugenhook.ini for this screenpack, also diferents anims for player two is set to false too)
|  |  |  |
|  |  This numbers are to set the anim to the portrait anim (The second zero same as all of pairs is for alternative anim for player two, but you know is set to false so you only need to change first one)
|  |
This number set the position in the select screen of the anim portrait row & column

(In the begining of animatedportraits.dat is a example of all too)

If you notice missing frames in your new anim portraits maybe is because two problems:

- The anim of the char in the air file have shared frames, then replace in air file shared frames for the original one

- There is anothe file in cfg folder, Frameloader.dat, here are all the numeration of frames used in the sff file, so if not in this file mugehook can't recognice.

To quit or change reshade fx in the game press home and with the mousse select or deselect what you desire.

I hope all was clear.

Link:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iey8zrjullu59y8/DCvM_Screenpack_%2528Only_Mugen_1%25271%2529.rar/file

Credits :

Wolviesam (Original Screenpack & most of codes and sprites edited)
Buyog, Tachan & Magus (DCvsM logo of Scruffydragon Screenpck)
All the creators of the chars in the title screen (Acey, Zvitor, Alucard, Hannibal, Kal-Elvis, Buyog...)

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, pseudoingles, bam77 and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 28th 2022, 5:57 am

Another great surprise! Definitely going to use this screen-pack with some modifications here and there for my own purpose. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 28th 2022, 6:45 am

You revitalized this screenpack
Really awesome contribute for 10 Anniversary

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 28th 2022, 1:44 pm

It's a great screenpack

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 28th 2022, 5:34 pm

nice looking screenpack Smile

though i wonder what exactly are mugen hook and reshade that you mention in the first post?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 28th 2022, 7:17 pm

volzzilla wrote:
nice looking screenpack Smile

though i wonder what exactly are mugen hook and reshade that you mention in the first post?
Mugenhook is an application to add new features to Mugen (1.1 only. IIRC) so that in Mugen, you can have an animated stance on the select screen, the character can do animation upon selection, and some other interesting features Mugen is unable to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 28th 2022, 7:18 pm

Been dreaming of a good DC vs Marvel screenpack, thanks.
Back to top Go down
MetalGearSolid

MetalGearSolid

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 29th 2022, 8:51 am

Pilgrim wrote:
Many years before I made DCvM screenpack, today I bring you an updated version with mugenhook and reshade, basecode (Only works with mugen 1.1):

DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Mugen034DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Mugen035DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Mugen036DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Mugen037

To change animated portraits into normal static portraits go to mugenhook.ini and set bHookAnimatedPortraits to false is the fith line. If you want to add more chars with animated portraits then go to cfg folder and edit the file animatedPortraits.dat, this is the example:

|  |  |  |  |    |
|  |  |  |  This numbers are for give an anim when char is selected (But this is set to false in the mugenhook.ini for this screenpack, also diferents anims for player two is set to false too)
|  |  |  |
|  |  This numbers are to set the anim to the portrait anim (The second zero same as all of pairs is for alternative anim for player two, but you know is set to false so you only need to change first one)
|  |
This number set the position in the select screen of the anim portrait row & column

If you notice missing frames in your new anim portraits maybe is because two problems:

- The anim of the char in the air file have shared frames, then replace in air file shared frames for the original one

- There is anothe file in cfg folder, Frameloader.dat, here are all the numeration of frames used in the sff file, so if not in this file mugehook can't recognice.

To quit or change reshade fx in the game press home and with the mousse select or deselect what you desire.

I hope all was clear.

Link:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iey8zrjullu59y8/DCvM_Screenpack_%2528Only_Mugen_1%25271%2529.rar/file

Credits :

All the creators of the chars in the title screen (Acey, Zvitor, Alucard, Hannibal, Kal-Elvis, Buyog...)

Well what i thought was ..i was going to get what you showed here....
its missing the Blue Dc vs Marvel clicker
that automatically starts you to play the game
and its missing all the characters that you showed here...

if possible can you upload the game that you have in its entirety
not to be a pain Smile but some like me aren't accustomed to plugging in
pictures..or maybe its just me scratch

hope im not saying anything Negative
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 29th 2022, 11:40 am

MetalGearSolid wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:

|  |  |  |  |    |
|  |  |  |
|  |

I hope all was clear.

Link:

Code:

Credits :

It's a Screen Pack my dude. You create the roster yourself. At best it's more a vision from Pilgrim.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJune 30th 2022, 1:23 am

Your screenpack was the one that filled my newbie days in mugen, thanks for it and I'm glad it's getting an update Very Happy

MetalGearSolid wrote:

Download mugen 1.1 first which can be located in front page section in this forum, then download this screenpack and then copy paste and replace all of it to your mugen 1.1
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyJuly 15th 2022, 8:27 am

love the update to the screenpack but is there a template we can use for the characters portraits? DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary 670481599
Back to top Go down
Uche

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 9:42 pm

I can't change the screenpack to 640 X 480. I know it is meant to be standard definition because of the black borders. Mugen.cfg has it on standard definition, but it is in high definition. Do I need to do something else?

EDIT: I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyAugust 3rd 2022, 6:30 am

OGSymbiote wrote:
love the update to the screenpack but is there a template we can use for the characters portraits? DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary 670481599

For versus portraits I think you can take the 9000,1 sprites of the chars in there and make new ones, for the select screen you need to change the animatedportraits archive in cfg folder because is mugenhook
Back to top Go down
Uche

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyOctober 23rd 2023, 5:13 pm

How do we access the DAT files Mugenhook made?
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary EmptyOctober 24th 2023, 3:37 am

in the folder called cfg, the open with notepad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary   DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary Empty

Back to top Go down

DCvM screenpack for 10th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1