The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
My 20th Mugen Anniversary Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
My 20th Mugen Anniversary Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
My 20th Mugen Anniversary Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
My 20th Mugen Anniversary Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My 20th Mugen Anniversary

Go down 
+15
Avaid
bam77
RenatoNat.J
Shining
chancethegamer
Andy_X
nedflandeurse
GTAGuy
crosspotts1.0
Doom
alnyrd
dakidbanks
Mazemerald
skhsato123
O Ilusionista
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

My 20th Mugen Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 2nd 2019, 2:13 pm

Today I celebrate a historic date for me: 20 years of work with Mugen!

My 20th Mugen Anniversary EYTCiqf

Here is a bit of my story:

I don't quite remember the day I started, but it was December 1999 - Mugen was launched in June 1999. I had already known an engine called "KOF91" that was much more limited but easier to use. I worked and I heard about a Mugen guy.

My first character was the most horrible thing in the universe: brown goo, which I drew in Paint and exchanged some KFM images. I remember marveling at that, but I couldn't make much progress - and the tools of the time didn't help much. Remember that at the time we did not have a visual editor, everything was done by command line and to work with AIR you used AirViewer. Not even the MCM existed at the time. I ended up leaving the project aside and kept following the development of the engine while I was editing a character for KOF91 (Nude Felicia, lol).

My 20th Mugen Anniversary LUg55Ba

2 years later, I went back to Mugen and on 17/03/2001 I started as a news post on MugenBR, where I stayed for years as moderator and then as Administrator, making MugenBR (with the help of the team) the biggest Mugen forum in Portuguese of the world. By disagreement with the site owner, I ended up leaving there - and was joined by several other members, which marked the fall and end of MugenBR in 2015.

My 20th Mugen Anniversary NXAeYR8

On February 5, 2002, I founded the Brazil Mugen Team, which was a team composed only of Brazilian creators, along with SodohHID, DESouza and SPY MAN. The team has changed over time and today only Ethan Lives and I are still active (Ethan has always been working in the shadows).

My 20th Mugen Anniversary 9tm03bJ

Sodon HID and I have been working on this character since September 2001 and it was also in 2002 that I launched a character that would mark me forever: Perfect Weapon MB-02, which was a cyber and overpowered version of Sagat. Later, I met Ethan Lives and we started the project "Street Fighter Spec Ops" - a complete game with only edited characters from the Street Fighter universe.

My 20th Mugen Anniversary Mb02

This project is the longest WIP in Mugen history, as we have been working on it since 2002 - only 17 years old, lol. For comparison purposes only, the character "Prototype Weapon MB-01" took 12 years to complete. This even became a joke among friends, as the first post of the project said "almost done". It's almost done for 17 years, hahahaha.

Over the past 20 years, I have been able to follow the birth and death of various forums (MugenBR, MugenShock, PĆ£oDeMugen, Mugen11, among others), websites, tools (MCM, MEE, Paletero, ZCharCAD, Fighter Factory. creation of all of them from 'Paletero' and today I still contribute to the Fighter Factory) and unfortunately I also followed the departure of some breeders such as Reu and my good longtime friend Juan Carlos. I also followed weddings, the birth Farewell, I made many friends (and many enemies), I followed the gender change of some friends (today, friends) ... a lot of story to tell, really, I was single when I started and today I have two teenage children already - that help me from time to time in my creations.

I am proud to say that I am part of Mugen history. For better or for worse, lol.

To celebrate those 20 years, I had the idea to finally release Spec Ops ... but guess what: it was not possible, lol. But I'll be releasing a lot of content this month, like a full game.

I never thought it was going to last that long, I almost left Mgen last year but I'm still here, firm and strong (or not) after 77 characters and 94 stages released.

I would like to thank each of you who have been part of my journey throughout this time.

Thank you!

Douglas Baldan - a.k.a O Ilusionista.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 2nd 2019, 2:22 pm

U make your own legacyĀ 
Share the celebration with amega release of your nightwing
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 2nd 2019, 2:23 pm

heheh that would be a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 2nd 2019, 4:11 pm

congrats! i did perceive you're a mugen legend and surely have a great talent with coding.

i'm sure the things that you know are skills that anyone doesn't learn in one day.

20 years in mugen....you're a warrior, many guys have died by the way.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 2nd 2019, 4:15 pm

Thanks buddy!
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 2nd 2019, 4:52 pm

Your status is cemented.. youā€™re a legend

I have plenty of your works in my personal roster and itā€™s an honor to be able to communicate with you from time to time.

A agree with 1 of the guys above that a Nightwing release would be a great suffice to Spec Ops considering heā€™s pretty popular right now with his first live action portrayal on Titans... but I donā€™t want to turn this into a Nightwing request thread. I also remember you working on Dr Fate with 3D like effects but I know RMM has the bulk of your time.

Glad to see youā€™re still around and still down to earth
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 2nd 2019, 6:33 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
U make your own legacyĀ 
Share the celebration with amega release of your nightwing
I have never agreed more with you, @skhsato123 My 20th Mugen Anniversary 670481599 especially regarding Nightwing Ā Laughing

Yes, @O Ilusionista, you earn your place in Mugen's Walks of Fame (and of History). Set aside your fantastic works (I have many of your works on my roster, btw), you are one among the so little number of wise creators, who is strong enough to stand on your own principle and sane enough to face other creators (and pseudo-creators and lurkers with a wide range of toxicity My 20th Mugen Anniversary 311127478)
Thanks for being persistent in this crazy mugen world. Please continue your existence here.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 2nd 2019, 7:03 pm

Congratulations bro !! dientes
You know you've been a important part of my little story as a contributor ... gota1
Thank you very much for everything you have given us ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 3rd 2019, 12:17 pm

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 3rd 2019, 5:25 pm

You rock and let's Hope for another 20 years or more
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 4th 2019, 12:24 am

Congratulations. Can't believe how fast the time has been going.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 4th 2019, 11:19 am

Thanks everyone for the support

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
You rock and let's Hope for another 20 years or more
That would be 2039 and I would be 61 years old, lol. But who knows? Smile
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 4th 2019, 12:21 pm

Reminds me so many memories !!!
Of course, you're a Legend Ilu.
I think at this time some of my fav characters to play with are made by you.
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 4th 2019, 8:19 pm

Your work is one of those I have been following for a long time! And I want to congratulate you and your creations!
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary EmptyDecember 12th 2019, 7:20 pm

been anticipating nightwing for years on your youtube and seen you on other forums.. congrats on 20 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Mugen Anniversary   My 20th Mugen Anniversary Empty

Back to top Go down

My 20th Mugen Anniversary
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next