The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats

Go down 
+9
News And MediaBOT
Mr.Ketchup
animaraz
pseudoingles
crosspotts1.0
Doom
yolomate
thatguy
ModeratorBot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 1:06 pm

I've never seen this project, and I got to say WOW, that's ambitious. Not only due to the gigantic workload, but most of these characters arent created from before at all. I see tons of frankenspriting here, but I like that, not everything has to be from scratch. I also see that, with others on this thread noticing that there needs to be some sprite touch ups to make it even more smooth and clean, but the promise and progress that is being done here is unquestionably amazing. Do not know much of He-Man or Thunder Cats, but I do see a lot of promise in these creations, and something within me is thinking that some of these bases and creations could work perfect as base for other DC and Marvel creations (and, I see that a lot of the creations are already made using different bases from other comic book characters, so I don't see why it could work in reverse, with credits and all in the future). Either way, it looks very fascinating the work that is being done here.

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
News And MediaBOT

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2023, 2:17 pm

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2023, 3:03 pm

I can t wait ...i want It!
Grune the destroyer Is fantastic
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2023, 4:25 pm

Wow this work is simply fantastic, you can see the ambition of this project.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2023, 1:07 pm

I love both universes... denso
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
News And MediaBOT

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyApril 30th 2023, 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyApril 30th 2023, 10:13 pm

EXCELLENT JOB CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS GREAT PROJECT, DO YOU HAVE A LAUNCH FORECAST?
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyMay 1st 2023, 1:46 am

Fantastic new chars ...
Back to top Go down
News And MediaBOT

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2023, 10:20 am

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2023, 10:43 am

Quality increased
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2023, 2:49 pm

that its my stage creation!!!! tears of joy tears of joy
and Grune why so big????
Back to top Go down
News And MediaBOT

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2023, 11:40 pm

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2023, 11:58 pm

The project Is really impressive, the characters have the same look of their old cartoon version, It Is incredible how many chars you created, maybe there are some missing frames,and some animations aren t perfect, but this Is a Little price tò pay for a Dream came true,go for it
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2023, 10:43 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
The project Is really impressive, the characters have the same look of their old cartoon version, It Is incredible how many chars you created, maybe there are some missing frames,and some animations aren t perfect, but this Is a Little price tò pay for a Dream came true,go for it

I think exactly the same... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats    Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Masters of the Universe vs Thundercats
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2