The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release

Go down 
+5
yolomate
brucewayne74
animaraz
Shining
crosspotts1.0
9 posters
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  Empty
PostSubject: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 9:31 pm

gartanham, felideo, yolomate and kain11 like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 3:03 am

This Is a Great news ...thanks crosspotts to put our attention on It
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 9:08 am

I really didn't expect this surprise! And according to the YouTube date, it had already been released for a few days. You have to follow this creator's channel, he brings very interesting projects.

¡En verdad que no me esperaba esta sorpresa! Y según la fecha de Youtube ya tenía algunos días de haber salido. Hay que seguir el canal de este creador, trae proyectos muy interesantes.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 10:18 am

The project Is One of the greatest of all time, and the sprites looks great, I don t understand if animations are good too
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 11:37 am

I play and I see some stages mine creation!!!! and ok nice but chars need new palettes but no got smart separation colors!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 12:37 pm

Downloading ... brains
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 5:22 pm

wow this a really awesome game. congrats on the progress. im very impressed by the sprite work on the characters. i think cheetara is my fav. clap
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 11:13 pm

The characters are sensational, many characters and all new ones with great sprites and movements, congratulations to the author who developed this wonderful game, which is a lot of fun, and a surprise as there is not much publicity for this project, congratulations to the creators. the great spriter, we should petition for ScrollBoss to make mugen chars, as he is also a great spriter music treasure
clap
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 8th 2024, 2:44 am

Go leave your comment on his YouTube he's doing a great ton of work
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 8th 2024, 7:00 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Go leave your comment on his YouTube he's doing a great ton of work

i tried to get him to get involved here on MMV before but it didnt work Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  EmptyJanuary 8th 2024, 10:09 pm

I did too he said he saw drama to much in fact that he rather be on his own I told him it's cool and I was still going to show off his project and try to get some traffic to his you tube page Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release    Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder cats vs masters of the universe beta release
Page 1 of 1