The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon

Go down 
+11
candido159
JARRO77
Doom
Seiko Kimura
Elfary
Vity.Vistys.
Shining
animaraz
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
Fede X
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2022, 9:42 pm

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Kraven10
is this canon???
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 8:43 am

I'm not a fan of the character but I find it bizarrely cute. And I think that pic with Kraven is part of the canon within the most contemporary series of The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.

That scooter can be part of some intro or winning move. Mika from SFA has a similar bike that can be easily edited:
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Mika_b10
Mika sprite sheet:

In case you are looking for estra inspiration for the char, you can read the following comic summary of his first and main adventures or take some movements from her appearance in the MCOC game:
Code:
https://getcomics.info/marvel/the-unbeatable-squirrel-girl-and-the-great-lakes-avengers-tpb-2016/

Shocked I'm just realizing we're off topic. If the discussion about Squirrel Girl continues maybe it's right that we move to the Character's Release Tread, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 6:25 pm

MatreroG wrote:
I'm not a fan of the character but I find it bizarrely cute. And I think that pic with Kraven is part of the canon within the most contemporary series of The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.

That scooter can be part of some intro or winning move. Mika from SFA has a similar bike that can be easily edited:
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Mika_b10
Mika sprite sheet:

In case you are looking for estra inspiration for the char, you can read the following comic summary of his first and main adventures or take some movements from her appearance in the MCOC game:
Code:
https://getcomics.info/marvel/the-unbeatable-squirrel-girl-and-the-great-lakes-avengers-tpb-2016/

Shocked I'm just realizing we're off topic. If the discussion about Squirrel Girl continues maybe it's right that we move to the Character's Release Tread, right?

It's true when I fixed the squirrel girl sprites, I only thought that the character looked lacking in details (no offense to the author) and I only thought of giving it another chance, but slowly I started to like the character, like you. And I didn't know him either until I started working on it.
thanks for the motorcycle sprite. it comes in handy for an intro or hyper.

Another thing friend... what do you think of this char?... I would like to edit it a bit to make it better.
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 5410
I don't remember who the author is, but I have already edited it a bit in its palettes and other sprites
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 7:15 pm

this a edit of Lex Luthor new 52 by ghost rider, the char by jose bueno is renamed WHITE DRAGON, enemy of Peacemaker.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 7:30 pm

yolomate wrote:
this a edit of Lex Luthor new 52 by ghost rider, the char by jose bueno is renamed WHITE DRAGON, enemy of Peacemaker.

yes... thanks I know who it is... but I didn't know who the author was. It suits me well for Peacemaker. But I don't know much about his powers or his history, only what I've seen on tv
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 7:30 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

yes... thanks I know who it is... but I didn't know who the author was. It suits me well for Peacemaker. But I don't know much about his powers or his history, only what I've seen on tv
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Peacem10

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 7:35 pm

P.D Good series I recommend it Very Happy

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 7:39 pm

Podría ser, pero sería más interesante si tomas algunos elementos de los comics. Por ejemplo, en una de tantas encarnaciones montaba un dragón volador que quedaría genial para las intros y las endings. Y cambia rayos de energía por lanzallamas.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 7:49 pm

animaraz wrote:
Podría ser, pero sería más interesante si tomas algunos elementos de los comics. Por ejemplo, en una de tantas encarnaciones montaba un dragón volador que quedaría genial para las intros y las endings. Y cambia rayos de energía por lanzallamas.

es una excelente idea. tambien estaba pensando en una intro donde neo nazis lo saludan y se retiran
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2022, 8:00 pm

I would like something like this
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 213
obviously changing the palette and adding details

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 4:23 pm

New intro for White Dragon DC
(Hail White Dragon)
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Hail_w10

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 6:19 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

ahi te puse toda la data que es un lex luthor de ghost rider editado por jose bueno.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2022, 9:35 am

yolomate wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

ahi te puse toda la data que es un lex luthor de ghost rider editado por jose bueno.

thanks friend, I really did not know who had edited it
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2022, 10:02 am

fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

thanks friend, I really did not know who had edited it
I send you a pm!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2022, 10:26 am

New intro for squirrel girl or new hyper?
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Motosq10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3