The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 10:25

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Today at 2:27

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 14:02

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 11:35

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon

Go down 
+11
candido159
JARRO77
Doom
Seiko Kimura
Elfary
Vity.Vistys.
Shining
animaraz
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
Fede X
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 19:22

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067 wow nice gift!!! Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 670481599 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 670481599 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun - 10:08

Thank you! Have a fantastic bday! Very Happy Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 705151839 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 13:37

checking in on anyone who might be interested in updating chameleon. if can find a coder, i can give you feedback for fixes + new sprites+ new ideas (with code base)

Vity.Vistys. likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 13:56

At last I have finished the new intro (Ronin) as well as I have also fixed the palette (now it looks more like Hawkeye), as well as new sounds have been added in the movements. Soon I will release the latest update.
That would include Palettes. I hope you like it

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 1110

gartanham, animaraz and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:11

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 1111
Finishing up the last update of Squirrel Girl, the palette system has been fixed (Thanks to my friend Lessard) and the original palette has been corrected so that it looks more like the character (Thanks to my friend Yolomate for the new palettes). new sounds have been added to the movements. The last update of the character will be released soon.
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Ult10 Ultimate Version
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 She10 She Hulk Version
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Skrul10 Agent Skrull
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Blue11 Blue Version

And more but I'm too lazy to go up, hahaha

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 0:19

fede de 10 wrote:
At last I have finished the new intro (Ronin) as well as I have also fixed the palette (now it looks more like Hawkeye), as well as new sounds have been added in the movements. Soon I will release the latest update.

love that intro Smile
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 20:41

volzzilla wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

love that intro Smile
Here you have it cleaner, friend
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Nin10
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 20:48

Hawkeye now has color palette system. With various reasons. and also new sounds were added to his movements, it only remains to work on the intro code and it would be ready to launch it as an update
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Hawk10 Hawkeye Ultimate (new color)
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Ag_skr10 Agente Skrull
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Esp_fo10 Black suit
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Zombi10 Zombi
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Mag10 Magneto suit

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 22:17

fede de 10 wrote:
Hawkeye now has color palette system. With various reasons. and also new sounds were added to his movements, it only remains to work on the intro code and it would be ready to launch it as an update
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Hawk10 Hawkeye Ultimate (new color)
ok nice but why no separate the hair too? need that! I wanna change the skin and if changes the skin...changes the hair too Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul - 2:16

yolomate wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
ok nice but why no separate the hair too? need that! I wanna change the skin and if changes the skin...changes the hair too Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067 Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 2800933067
good eye friend, i will try to fix that problem
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Skrull11

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul - 13:08

good idea yolomate on the hair separation Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 670481599

@fede...nice palettes Very Happy may i ask about the secret invasion graphic though? project?

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul - 15:19

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Skrull11
that my squirrel skrull palette!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul - 21:52

volzzilla wrote:
good idea yolomate on the hair separation Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 670481599

@fede...nice palettes Very Happy may i ask about the secret invasion graphic though? project?

It's just a conceptual art to demonstrate the massive update of my chars, but I must admit that the idea has been wandering in my head for several days. Only that I would need help from the chars of the others, it would be a lot of work to make other essential characters like ironman or cap america again.
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul - 1:58

fede de 10 wrote:
Finishing up the last update of Squirrel Girl...
Nice job.
I had a bg sketch of Central Park that was intended to have SquirrelGirl as a cameo, that obviously already discarded. But if you're planning a big new update for the char again, maybe I can make it work as a proper stage for her...?
Take a look:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul - 2:38

MatreroG wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
Finishing up the last update of Squirrel Girl...
Nice job.
I had a bg sketch of Central Park that was intended to have SquirrelGirl as a cameo, that obviously already discarded. But if you're planning a big new update for the char again, maybe I can make it work as a proper stage for her...?
Take a look:

if I think that its natural stage is the park or something like that, apparently in several images, It would be nice to have some squirrels hanging around
Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 51si2t10

or moto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon   Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday present, Hawkeye and Chameleon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next