The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage

Go down 
+11
Seiko Kimura
gartanham
RobiWanKen0bi
alnyrd
deanjo2000
LasombraDemon
crosspotts1.0
Doom
Shining
pseudoingles
volzzilla
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alnyrd

alnyrd

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2022, 6:43 am

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Me11

Here's mine Smile

gartanham and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2022, 7:12 am

So anyone can participate?

Also, do we need to animate it, or only 1 sprite?
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2022, 8:26 am

No problems animate or not but please remember to add your sprite/animation also in

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15610p15-present-your-avatar-sprite-image
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2022, 9:25 pm

alnyrd wrote:
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Me11

Here's mine Smile

looks great Very Happy

RobiWanKen0bi wrote:
So anyone can participate?

Also, do we need to animate it, or only 1 sprite?

we definately want you to participate. we especially want those that have been a good participant in the MMV community

i'd prefer non animated.

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2022, 2:32 am

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Eder10

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2022, 5:16 am

I don't know if I posted in the wrong place because there are two posts on the same subject, so I post here too...
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 0c10Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 0b11
ok I tried this one, I really liked the result, especially the shirtless one, but I don't know if there will be problems with the resolution so I'll post this one below for an option. lol!
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 0g10

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2022, 12:36 pm

nice work gart Very Happy

pseudo, you look solid, but alot of color loss in the frames. are you wanting that to replace *IF* Shining will do something with animated sprites whenever he can get around to the stage coding?

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2022, 3:38 pm

volzzilla wrote:

pseudo, you look solid, but alot of color loss in the frames. are you wanting that to replace *IF* Shining will do something with animated sprites whenever he can get around to the stage coding?

Sorry, I couldn't understand much about it...

This last picture Is more test

If you are asking if I want SHINING to fix the sprites
I feel glad, (I can do best ) much of my work come from celphone editor... and sometimes I can't get a good results

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2022, 8:46 pm

pseudoingles wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

Sorry, I couldn't understand much about it...

This last picture Is more test

If you are asking if I want SHINING to fix the sprites
I feel glad, (I can do best ) much of my work come from celphone editor... and  sometimes I can't get a good results

watch the animation. when you se mis coloring, that is due to color loss

regarding Shining, i dont know if he will want to code (which i dont know when that will happen) in animated sprites of people. my original idea was no one animated in the background, but its his call if he is coding.

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2022, 10:48 pm

watch the animation. when you se mis coloring, that is due to color loss

Ok, I'll fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
Seiko Kimura

Seiko Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2022, 4:35 am

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Seiko13

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2022, 12:13 pm

Seiko Kimura wrote:
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Seiko13

2 things...

- if to include, you need to make it have no background
- kind of preferring people with higher posts counts which means active members of the community. so you would have to promise to be more active here.

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2022, 12:44 pm

Seiko Kimura ypur sprite is well done... I hope during this event you will increase your partecipation so your sprite will appear in new stage
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2022, 4:33 pm

Nice Sprite work hopefully you will participate more in our forum
And with that said
Are you good with codeing
Or spriteing
Back to top Go down
Seiko Kimura

Seiko Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2022, 11:27 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Seiko Kimura wrote:

2 things...

- if to include, you need to make it have no background
- kind of preferring people with higher posts counts which means active members of the community. so you would have to promise to be more active here.

yeah, sorry it's okay I understand it is kind of weird to be asking to be part of this since I only have 5 posts and currently new but I always did check around this forum since 2015 maybe?
but never bothered making an account haha, but I'm cool with it if I'm not part of the stage maybe I'll try to be more active so I can earn my spot if there's a next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next