The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Emptyby Doom Today at 11:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Emptyby Doom Today at 11:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Emptyby Doom Today at 11:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Emptyby Doom Today at 11:28 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage

Go down 
+11
Seiko Kimura
gartanham
RobiWanKen0bi
alnyrd
deanjo2000
LasombraDemon
crosspotts1.0
Doom
Shining
pseudoingles
volzzilla
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Empty
PostSubject: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 2:41 pm

so i've been collecting things and editing others towards a MMV city stage that Shining will code.

all that is left is asking if anyone else wants to be included.

===

for sprite submissions here are some examples:
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Shinin27Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Volz10

other examples can be seen at: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15610-present-your-avatar-sprite-image

===

regarding MMV avatars, looking for similarly to this:

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage X9Hfzxw

please make sure they are in png form. many people who have gif avatars on the forum have had theirs converted and saved already by me.

ilu Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage 2649099129

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 3:23 pm

I want be in there
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 3:41 pm

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage 670481599

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:10 pm

I don't understand what is needed. Anyway, I share the sprites of myself that I already have made... Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage 311127478

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Doom_014  Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Doom_015  Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Doom_016

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage D110
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:20 pm

When I get on I'll submit mine
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:32 pm

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Crossp10
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:24 pm

pseudoingles wrote:
I want be in there

before i made this topic i had DL'd this for you Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Image111

...but would you prefer whats set as your forum avatar?

Doom wrote:

I don't understand what is needed. Anyway, I share the sprites of myself that I already have made... Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage 311127478

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Doom_014  Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Doom_015  Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Doom_016

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage D110

which is your favorite (minus the 1 for matrero)

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
When I get on I'll submit mine

actually for you, i edited something previously using your forum avatar. Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Pickup10

one of the few cars driving on the road.

======

to anyone else, please dont forget about png's for avatars like this:

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage X9Hfzxw
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 10:14 pm

volzzilla wrote:
pseudoingles wrote:
I want be in there

before i made this topic i had DL'd this for you Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Image111

...but would you prefer whats set as your forum avatar?

Yeah... i think my new avatar looks good
Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage 1357-110
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:00 am

volzzilla wrote:
so i've been collecting things and editing others towards a MMV city stage that Shining will code.
Hey there! Not looking for inclusion of myself (though any Jedah sprite would do lol).

But wanted to offer you guys the option to make an alternative IKEMEN Go interactive version of this. Breakable floors or decorations, interactive cameos, referees and elements that react to the fight. You get the sprites/anims, and I'll code whatever you want.

We can talk about it via Discord or PMs. Smile
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:57 am

Oh awesome Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 7:31 pm

My wife chose this: dientes

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Doom_016

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 12:40 am

LasombraDemon wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
Hey there! Not looking for inclusion of myself (though any Jedah sprite would do lol).

But wanted to offer you guys the option to make an alternative IKEMEN Go interactive version of this. Breakable floors or decorations, interactive cameos, referees and elements that react to the fight. You get the sprites/anims, and I'll code whatever you want.

We can talk about it via Discord or PMs. Smile

while i thank you for the offer and appreciate you wanting to get involved, the base stage (DBZ City) thats going to be edited, doesnt have anything that translates into interactives
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:58 am

just a bump to check in for self sprites or MMV avatars please Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage 2649099129
Back to top Go down
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 11:39 am

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage LgbzdHe

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 4:26 pm

i originally DL'd your avatar deanjo, but replacing now...thanks Smile

deanjo2000 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage   Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage Empty

Back to top Go down

Submit self sprites & MMV avatars to be included in MMV City stage
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next