The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!! Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!! Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!! Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!! Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splash

Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!! Empty
PostSubject: Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!!   Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!! EmptyFebruary 3rd 2022, 1:12 pm

Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!!

You are free to use my MvC3 hitsparks, or these announcers. I just ask that you give me proper credit. Many people asked me for these tools, here it is. Have fun!
If you plan to improve something here, you can do it and I ask you to share it with everyone, for the community to grow. Some things we are allowed to share, so the community grows with that.

In data folder you will find the "action.zss" This file have the announcer. You will see two files "action - Killer Instict Announcer" and "action - MvC3 Announcer".
Make a backup first.

If you want MvC3 announcer in the game, rename "action - MvC3 Announcer" to "action".
if you want KI announcer, rename "action - Killer Instict Announcer" to "action".

I Think in the future IKEMEN GO will aloow choose diferent announcers with groove system or map menus. But now we need make that for choose the announcer.

---------------------------------------------
About the Tag System:

Tripler hyper combo: back + switch buttons (W+D)
Hyper delayed: make special with one character first and press w + w. Or D+D. No W+d. Pay attention if the character has a helper in the movement, then it needs the custom constants

Change character: Down + W or D
Call super assist: Foward + W or D

Also, in each character in main CNS:

[Constants]

switchAttack = 630 ; ANIM: Switch attack.
switchAirAttack = 630 ; ANIM: switch air attack.
snapBackAttack = 250 ; ANIM: snapback attack
snapBackHit = 5030 ; this is the ANIMATION used when the char get hit by the snapback attack

;StateTagAssistHyperCustom1 = 3100 ;;;CUSTOM, if character uses helper in the hyper, is same value of StateTagAssistHyper = 3100. Not use that, only use if necessary when character has a helper
;hyperTimeStartCustom1 = 50
;hyperTimeEndCustom1 = 120

StateTagAssistSuper = 1102 ; STATENO: normal assist attack
StateTagAssistHyper = 3100 ; STATENO: Super assist attack, cost 1000 of power.
tauntWhileWaitingForPartners = 195 ; ANIM: If mvc1switch is on, taunt after switch. Used on switch attack or triple menace.

advancedGuardState = 160;151;;;;;foot
advancedGuardState2 = 161;152;;;crouch
advancedGuardState3 = 162;153;;; air

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to:

Killer Instict announcer by Ian Miguel and Alexander.

I Coded Killer instict to ikemen GO.

And all credits for the creators of stages/characters inside here. And original productors.

This pack have two announcers: MvC3 and KI

Enjoy!

Feedback is important!

If you want more content like that subscribe to incentive me!
Back to top Go down
Chinese

Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!!   Download MvC3 Hitsparks + Killer instict Announcer to Ikemen GO!! New pack release by Splash!!! EmptyApril 7th 2022, 12:31 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1