The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splash

DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash Empty
PostSubject: DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash   DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 4:44 pm

Trick or Threat Splash Halloween event 2021

For more content, please visit and subscribe my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6zfD7blHWEbBOEgZSJEvQ

Tell me your feedback.

Its a edit of Sky Chase by Phantom.of.the.Server.

All credit for him and all envolved of this character.

Special thanks to Lasombra Demon and Kamekaze for all suport.

Instalation:

1-Put this Sonic Rings AttachedChar inside of a folder called "AttachedChar" at the same path that are the stage.

Exemple:
Put all Sonic Stages in: Stages/SEGA/SONIC
Put the Sonic Rings AttachedChar in: Stages/SEGA/SONIC/AttachedChar

2-Open the .def file of the sonic stage that you want and put the AttachedChar path: AttachedChar=.\stages\Sega\Sonic\AttachedChar\Sonic-Rings.chr

Exemple:
[Info]
;Name of the stage.
name = "Dengeki Sonic"
displayname = "Sonic the Hedgehog stage"
versiondate = 02,11,2019
mugenversion = 1.1
author = "Websta"
AttachedChar=.\stages\Sega\Sonic\AttachedChar\Sonic-Rings.chr;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;HERE

Download: -https://www.mediafire.com/file/gaxsho9jf68u5yo/Sonic_Rings_AttachedChar__By_Splash.rar/file

Chinese likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash   DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 5:26 pm

Very funny surprise for Halloween event
I will try it
Thanks for this funny contribute

Splash likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash   DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash EmptyNovember 3rd 2021, 1:31 am

Ikemen has all the cool features. I couldn’t tell from the video what it does. Which player is it keeping the
Back to top Go down

DOWNLOAD AttachedChar: Sonic Rings for Ikemen GO by Splash
Page 1 of 1