The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Man-Bat WIP Idea Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Man-Bat WIP Idea Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Man-Bat WIP Idea Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Man-Bat WIP Idea Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Man-Bat WIP Idea

Go down 
+2
alnyrd
RenatoNat.J
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 29th 2022, 9:29 pm

Hey guys, what do you think of these Batman Tas-style Man-Bat animations? I found these free images posted by (Monitor earthprime) in a fandon and I'm creating new animations and adapting them to the MUGEN style. I am sharing the idea with all of you. New ideas are always welcome. Despite being a difficult char I will try to create new movements and new animations.

Man-Bat WIP Idea Output22

Man-Bat WIP Idea Man-ba10

DuFundao, alnyrd, jspiderman171717 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 6:04 am

RenatoNat.J wrote:
Hey guys, what do you think of these Batman Tas-style Man-Bat animations? I found these free images posted by (Monitor earthprime) in a fandon and I'm creating new animations and adapting them to the MUGEN style. I am sharing the idea with all of you. New ideas are always welcome. Despite being a difficult char I will try to create new movements and new animations.

Man-Bat WIP Idea Output22

Great base. You need, however, to make his sprites to resemble more to other DC chars in terms of pixel and color/shading style. He is just too plain for now.

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 8:57 am

How about you use killer croc from acey and give him wings and change his head and feet and it should work
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 9:39 am

@alnyrd Yes, he is still raw, I will improve the features of his face and details on his body. Improve coloring and shading. I intend to install the sprites on the Archangel base of X-MEN I'm still studying other bases. And and pick up elements of Sabrewulf like ground attacks and claw attacks. This char is very difficult. In the long run, you can get results.

@crosspotts1.0Using the killer crocodile seems like a good idea to me, the feet I'm intending to exchange for Sabrewulf's feet and use the elements of this char. Using some Vulture elements will help too.
Man-Bat WIP Idea Anovo_10Man-Bat WIP Idea Morci_11

Man-Bat WIP Idea Amorce10Man-Bat WIP Idea Amorce13Man-Bat WIP Idea Amorce12

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on January 30th 2022, 10:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 9:42 am

I found this image of Man-Bat on Deviant Art it was made by
GeekwithAttitude, in the post he said that the head, wings and arms are personalized by him. But the Torso is Sabertooth's and the legs are Talbain's. And it's completely compatible with the animations just now.

Man-Bat WIP Idea D5zn1m10
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 10:12 am

Man-Bat WIP Idea Zabel_10

and for the face maybe zabel's face might be good or maybe not / edit  (oh wait u probably got the face already )

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 12:17 pm

your starting point for man-bat is very nice..i find it the better and faithful to comics/cartoon version
see here...niceboatsoss sprites ...they could be useful to complete your version
https://m.blog.naver.com/niceboatsoss/221599166594

you can take the legs from john talbain or from hulk 2099

good luck on man-bat... very hard challenge !!!

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 12:44 pm

@Shining Really playing this character is going to be very difficult. But it's also not impossible. He will have more air attacks and the sprites where he walks back and forth will be this floating one. I will add few attacks where he will be standing on the ground, grapple attacks to defend himself, few kick attacks and low blows and the ones he takes damage. But most of his sprites will be high flying this will simplify the work. I'll just need to work on the high flying kicks, and eagle-like, hunting and biting grabs.Man-Bat WIP Idea 670481599  Man-Bat WIP Idea 670481599  Man-Bat WIP Idea 670481599
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 1:32 pm

u got wings or u need a suggestion ?

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 1:55 pm

@Avaid Yes, any support is always welcome. I'm currently using the wings of the Firebrand created by Acey. And I'm going to take these wings as an example to edit new wings for Hellblazer's Man-Bat and Nergal. Using elements from Sabretooth, Sabrewulf, Talbain, Archangel, Vulture among others. Of course I'm going to give it a whole new look and create new sprites based on these.

Man-Bat WIP Idea 198def10
Man-Bat WIP Idea 68735210
Man-Bat WIP Idea 18tmti10

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on January 30th 2022, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 2:28 pm

Man-Bat WIP Idea Kod_wy10

what about this or are they too small

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 2:42 pm

beautiful wings. Man-Bat WIP Idea 670481599 Man-Bat WIP Idea 670481599 Man-Bat WIP Idea 670481599

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 2:45 pm

glad you liked if the gif is not enough here is sprite sheet

https://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/kingofdragons/sheet/19522/

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 2:57 pm

@Avaid Beautiful wings, I'm looking for any example to serve as a guide when editing. Thank you for the tips. The more ideas the better. But for now, and I'm finishing Black Lightning, this char is very difficult but little by little we're putting together the puzzle. I found one more example of wings.

Man-Bat WIP Idea Dbdwsy10
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 3:02 pm

Ooo nice find

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP Idea   Man-Bat WIP Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Man-Bat WIP Idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next