The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)

Go down 
+2
DC VS MARVEL
Pilgrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Empty
PostSubject: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  EmptyNovember 25th 2021, 4:46 pm

Sango Fighter 2 Plus:

Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Sango210

Years before I want to find some sprites, but today I can release a full game of Sango Fighter 2 plus includig this 4 chars, I have to rip all of them via dosbox. So I decide to share this edit of the original game by general Chicken. All the chars except Taishi Ci, Huang Gai, Sun Ce and Cao Cao, by General Chicken, the others are bases of him edited by me, so last four are by General chicken and me. Screenpack too, so is an edit of the original of General Chicke by me. Hope all of you enjoy.

Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Mugen027

Link:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gwduel61qzfx2wl/Sango_Fighter_2_Plus.rar/file

Original Sprites topic:

Code:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t2972-sango-fighter-i-ii-spritesheets

Mr.Ketchup and kiku like this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  EmptyNovember 25th 2021, 5:36 pm

Tnx Pilgrim. Old times Smile
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  EmptyNovember 25th 2021, 6:17 pm

Thanks Pilgrim ... ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  EmptyNovember 25th 2021, 10:55 pm

I followed this game and this characters few months ago
I like
Back to top Go down
kiku

PostSubject: Re: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  EmptyJanuary 1st 2022, 2:16 am

Thx Pilgrim. would u like to tell me how to rip sprites from Sango fighter 2 ?
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  EmptyJanuary 1st 2022, 5:16 am

kiku wrote:
Thx Pilgrim. would u like to tell me how to rip sprites from Sango fighter 2 ?

I used dosbox, then I decrease the frameskip, and then take screenshots one by one, last with Fighter Factory I create a pal for giving the same colour to all the colours in the background, last step Photoshop or paint, gimp.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 5:17 am

Welcome kiku ... media

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 11:09 am

very interesting project
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)    Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sango Fighter plus 2 plus (By General Chicken with the roster complete now)
Page 1 of 1