The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aperson98

Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) Empty
PostSubject: Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)   Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 6:05 pm

Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) Giant%20Chicken%20preview_zpsqli3nt58

Download link (1.1 update) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/ijf1xbqb72o4c5c/big+chicken.7z

(Copied from Readme)

Ernie the Big/Giant Chicken edited by aperson98 original by Warner, judgespear, and team SMRT

Info-
Warner's original big chicken while it looked nice his gameplay left much to be
desired mainly that his coding felt incompelete and on top of that he felt too much like a KFM spriteswap with a projectile Hopefully I have made Ernie feel like a fresh new character to play now. I should also mention he does not work in Winmugen anymore. I suggest playing him in Mugen 1.0 and up (sorry to those still using it)

specials
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explosive Card: QCF + any punch  (harder the punch the faster the
throw and deonation and will explodeinstantly if p2 runs or hits the
ground from a hard knockdown.)
Wind Gust: QCF + any kick
(harder the Kick the faster the gust can EX this move for -500 power)
Rolling Tackle : HCB + Punch
(based off his tackle he uses on Peter when starting a fight)
Fire extinguisher : HCB + Kick (Can EX this move for -500 power)
Fire Punch : F,D,DF,+ Punch
(Can EX this move for -500 power the EX version also has super armor)
Alpha/Zero counter: any two punches while blocking it costs -1000 power

Supers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Bird- D,DF,F,D,DF,F + Kick (uses 1 super bar)
One S%^&% day- D,DF,F,D,DF,F + Punch (uses 2 super bars)
Super Smash Brawl- D,DB,B,D,DB,B,+ punch (uses 3 super bars)

CREDIT
------
- Warner for the original character
- judgespear for some of the extra sprites and coding of his update
- Team SMRT for what I assume is some of the coding of the JS update as well
- NMario/CGN Mario for his Zero counter coding ( I Hope he don't mind I took and modified it a bit from his KFM)
- Staubhold for great ideas and concepts (mainly for suggesting the chicken clip)
- Seravy for his super armor code
- you, for downloading this char

-Bugs/Notes
When the card sticks to a charcater it may explode on p2 with no reaction if p2 is in a custom state that is not
the general grab/throw states (800,999) altough I coded the card to fall off on the aformentioned states I dont
think there is a fix to special grabs and throws.

Enjoy folks and be sure to leave me some feedback.

Last edited by aperson98 on June 26th 2015, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)   Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) EmptyJune 5th 2015, 7:25 pm

I found an infinite. Fire extinguisher -> HK and repeat for a binho situation. Maybe you could add in a flag so that he can only do the fire extinguisher once in a combo?
Back to top Go down
aperson98

PostSubject: Re: Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)   Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) EmptyJune 10th 2015, 10:20 am

I tried it and haven't found it I suppose you cant show me a video or gif of this?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)   Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) EmptyJune 10th 2015, 11:35 am

Yes!  I like your Fred update so this Big/Giant Chicken update of yours must be cool too! Cool

>> HK -> Fire extinguisher infinite
Yes, it happened at my end too:

Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) LWiX7YI
in case imgur not working for you....:
How about changing it to the MK Sub-Zero's freeze fireball?  Like when P2 is frozen if Chicken does it again it will freeze Chicken? Question

Also, you might want to add this PalFX state controller to your StateDef -3, for the Fire Punch:
Code:
[State -3, no more Blink Yellow]
type = PalFX
trigger1 = MoveType = H
trigger2 = Life = 0 || Alive = 0
time = 0
ignorehitpause = 1

Love all the updates you have given to the Chicken! ilu
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
aperson98

PostSubject: Re: Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)   Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) EmptyJune 11th 2015, 6:48 pm

Thanks for the screenshot Borewood I found what is causing the infinite and it was something I never
intended to have in even if it wasn't an infinite I left in Var 1 under the command for it in the CMD
when I updated the command I forgot to delete this controller as a result Big Chicken is canceling into
this special when it wasn't meant to be canceled into under any conditions for those who dont know what var 1 does it makes any special move with it as a trigger able to be canceled into from a normal move. Oh and thanks for the code snippet Borewoord Ill give you credit for it and thank you
Mushroom89 for pointing this awful exploit to me. Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)   Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) EmptyJune 15th 2015, 12:59 pm

aperson98 wrote:
Thanks for the screenshot Borewood I found what is causing the infinite and it was something I never
intended to have in even if it wasn't an infinite I left in Var 1 under the command for it in the CMD
when I updated the command I forgot to delete this controller as a result Big Chicken is canceling into
this special when it wasn't meant to be canceled into under any conditions for those who dont know what var 1 does it makes any special move with it as a trigger able to be canceled into from a normal move.
 Oh and thanks for the code snippet Borewoord Ill give you credit for it and thank you
Mushroom89 for pointing this awful exploit to me. Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) 670481599  

That Var(1) is the "Combo condition...." used by KFM for move cancelling.  Probably the original MUGEN authors have kept it in the CMD.  The move cancelling is not what makes the infinite possible; the HitDef setup for the  Fire Extinguisher StateDef 300 is the one.

[Statedef 300]

[State 300, 3]
type = HitDef
trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = S, NA
animtype  = Heavy
damage    = 15,6
guardflag = MA
pausetime = 10,10
sparkno = -1
sparkxy = -10,-90
hitsound   = s1,2
guardsound = S6,0
ground.type = Low
ground.slidetime = 12
ground.hittime  = 45
ground.velocity = -1
guard.hittime = 5
air.velocity = -2.2,-3.2
p2stateno = 303

Every time Fire Extinguisher is used, it sends P2 to custom state 303.  While you already added "triggerall = p2stateno != 303" to the corresponding ChangeState in the CMD, it is not enough for being linked into.

One way is to add some extra trigger to the HitDef, something like this:

[State 300, 3]
type = HitDef
triggerall = (!NumTarget) || (P2StateNo = [120,155])    ;;;;;; <-- add this triggerall
trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = S, NA
animtype  = Heavy
damage    = 15,6
guardflag = MA
pausetime = 10,10
sparkno = -1
sparkxy = -10,-90
hitsound   = s1,2
guardsound = S6,0
ground.type = Low
ground.slidetime = 12
ground.hittime  = 45
ground.velocity = -1
guard.hittime = 5
air.velocity = -2.2,-3.2
p2stateno = 303

This way the Fire Extinguisher can still be cancelled from HK, yet it has no effect on P2 upon move hit, and it is effective only when P2 is guarding/blocking

You can also add another HitDef that is used to deal with moment upon previous move hits, something like this:

[State 300, 3]
type = HitDef
triggerall = (NumTarget) && (P2StateNo != [120,155])    ;;;;;; <-- add this triggerall
trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = S, NA
animtype  = Heavy
damage    = 15,6
guardflag = MA
pausetime = 10,10
sparkno = -1
sparkxy = -10,-90
hitsound   = s1,2
guardsound = S6,0
ground.type = Low
ground.slidetime = 12
ground.hittime  = 45
ground.velocity = -1
guard.hittime = 5
air.velocity = -2.2,-3.2
;;;p2stateno = 303   ;;;;;; <-- remove this P2 custom state or use some trick like:
                                          p2stateno = EnemyNear, StateNo   ;;;; P2StateNo if P2 is out of screen
                                          p2getp1state = 0

Of course it is all up to you. Wink   Your original intention is very fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
aperson98

PostSubject: Re: Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)   Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) EmptyJune 26th 2015, 11:14 am

borewood2013 wrote:
aperson98 wrote:
this special when it wasn't meant to be canceled into under any conditions for those who dont know what var 1 does it makes any special move with it as a trigger able to be canceled into from a normal move.
 Oh and thanks for the code snippet Borewoord Ill give you credit for it and thank you

That Var(1) is the "Combo condition...." used by KFM for move cancelling.  Probably the original MUGEN authors have kept it in the CMD.  The move cancelling is not what makes the infinite possible; the HitDef setup for the  Fire Extinguisher StateDef 300 is the one.

[Statedef 300]

[State 300, 3]
type = HitDef
trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = S, NA
animtype  = Heavy
damage    = 15,6
guardflag = MA
pausetime = 10,10
sparkno = -1
sparkxy = -10,-90
hitsound   = s1,2
guardsound = S6,0
ground.type = Low
ground.slidetime = 12
ground.hittime  = 45
ground.velocity = -1
guard.hittime = 5
air.velocity = -2.2,-3.2
p2stateno = 303

Every time Fire Extinguisher is used, it sends P2 to custom state 303.  While you already added "triggerall = p2stateno != 303" to the corresponding ChangeState in the CMD, it is not enough for being linked into.

One way is to add some extra trigger to the HitDef, something like this:

[State 300, 3]
type = HitDef
triggerall = (!NumTarget) || (P2StateNo = [120,155])    ;;;;;; <-- add this triggerall
trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = S, NA
animtype  = Heavy
damage    = 15,6
guardflag = MA
pausetime = 10,10
sparkno = -1
sparkxy = -10,-90
hitsound   = s1,2
guardsound = S6,0
ground.type = Low
ground.slidetime = 12
ground.hittime  = 45
ground.velocity = -1
guard.hittime = 5
air.velocity = -2.2,-3.2
p2stateno = 303

This way the Fire Extinguisher can still be cancelled from HK, yet it has no effect on P2 upon move hit, and it is effective only when P2 is guarding/blocking

You can also add another HitDef that is used to deal with moment upon previous move hits, something like this:

[State 300, 3]
type = HitDef
triggerall = (NumTarget) && (P2StateNo != [120,155])    ;;;;;; <-- add this triggerall
trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = S, NA
animtype  = Heavy
damage    = 15,6
guardflag = MA
pausetime = 10,10
sparkno = -1
sparkxy = -10,-90
hitsound   = s1,2
guardsound = S6,0
ground.type = Low
ground.slidetime = 12
ground.hittime  = 45
ground.velocity = -1
guard.hittime = 5
air.velocity = -2.2,-3.2
;;;p2stateno = 303   ;;;;;; <-- remove this P2 custom state or use some trick like:
                                          p2stateno = EnemyNear, StateNo   ;;;; P2StateNo if P2 is out of screen
                                          p2getp1state = 0

Of course it is all up to you. Wink   Your original intention is very fine. Very Happy

Ill stick with the original intention, But it was a very nice suggestion Borewood anyway i have updated Big Chicken to
1.1 I'll post an updated link and description down below.

Update 1.1
Bugs fixed
-Infinite with Fire Extingisher fixed
-Rolling tackle no longer pushes p2 when against wall
- KO scream removed from end of throw states
-Star wars win pose plays out slower

Features added
-more sounds also made more randomized sounds for his attack grunts

-Download 1.1- http://www.mediafire.com/download/ijf1xbqb72o4c5c/big+chicken.7z

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)   Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big/Giant Chicken updated for Mugen by aperson98 (Update 1.1)
Page 1 of 1