The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
I would like to learn coding Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
I would like to learn coding Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
I would like to learn coding Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
I would like to learn coding Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I would like to learn coding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XmatixX

I would like to learn coding Empty
PostSubject: I would like to learn coding   I would like to learn coding EmptySeptember 4th 2021, 9:03 am

hello everyone, do you know if there is a site or something that explains the coding in mugen I would like to learn
Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: I would like to learn coding   I would like to learn coding EmptySeptember 4th 2021, 11:16 am

1-Read mugen docs
2-try learn the mugen basics like "how general code works" in .air, .cmd .cns
3- find tutorials in english (universal language) to complement and in your native language.

4- is good try see if you want a some specfict style, like MvC, kof, pots or other because the templates.

6-study characters movements with ctrl+d in mugen/ikemen screen

5- patience, patience, patience + study+study+study

Exemple of a good english tutorial made by:

Jjkoolaid
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: I would like to learn coding   I would like to learn coding EmptySeptember 4th 2021, 11:57 am

well, how do I know English I don't know only Russian
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I would like to learn coding   I would like to learn coding EmptySeptember 4th 2021, 6:05 pm

XmatixX wrote:
hello everyone, do you know if there is a site or something that explains the coding in mugen I would like to learn

Bienvenido, en esta comunidad existen varios hispanohablantes, existen diferentes tutoriales y cualquiera puede ofrecerte una mano. De hecho tengo varios amigos paisanos tuyos aquí en el foro.

Te recomiendo que inicies con Kungfuman, trata de comprender acerca de los States, Statedef que tiene el personaje, modifica algo, prueba que logro con tu modificación, deshaz el cambio, haz otro cambio.

Que es lo que te interesa aprender para comenzar? De esa manera sera mas fácil guiarte.

Te dejos estos post/tutoriales:

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10370-aprendiendo-con-lessard?highlight=aprendiendo

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10371-learning-with-lessard?highlight=learning

Saludos, Suerte.
LESSARD
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: I would like to learn coding   I would like to learn coding EmptySeptember 4th 2021, 6:11 pm

Graicas bueno solo me interesa codificar algunos hypers y especiales ya que uso una plantilla
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I would like to learn coding   I would like to learn coding EmptySeptember 4th 2021, 6:16 pm

XmatixX wrote:
Graicas bueno solo me interesa codificar algunos hypers y especiales ya que uso una plantilla

Entonces puedes especificar que buscas obtener y de esa manera te podemos guiar.
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: I would like to learn coding   I would like to learn coding EmptySeptember 4th 2021, 6:25 pm

Diria 1 o 2 mas porque la plantilla ya tiene 1 y 2 especiales mas es lo unico que quiero codificar por ahora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to learn coding   I would like to learn coding Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to learn coding
Page 1 of 1