The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
help how to animate a sprite Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 1:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
help how to animate a sprite Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 9:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
help how to animate a sprite Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 11:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
help how to animate a sprite Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 5:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

help how to animate a sprite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XmatixX

help how to animate a sprite Empty
PostSubject: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 6:26 pm

Hello I wanted to know how you can animate a stance not in fighterfactory but how it is animated sprite by sprite I hope you can solve this big question that I have
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 8:43 pm

Cual es tu pregunta especificamente? Debes usar fighter factory o otro programa
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 8:58 pm

Mi pregunta especificamente es como se anima cuando estas editando al personaje no se si me doy a emtender
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 9:05 pm

Pero no en fighter factory
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 9:06 pm

Dices crear gif ... como de la stance?
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 9:08 pm

Si eso digo
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 9:22 pm

Puede crear el gif con la herramienta que parece un pequeño cactus en Figther Factory.

Te puede servir este tutorial.

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10370p75-aprendiendo-con-lessard?highlight=aprendiendo+con+lessard

Suerte.
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 10:42 pm

Buddy, you can use the site: ezgif.com but you will have to align every single frame in some program like paint.

My recomendation is use piskel app here: https://www.piskelapp.com/p/create/sprite
 its free and works directly on your browser.

All you have to do is import the frames one by one Wink  help how to animate a sprite 670481599
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 10:43 pm

Thanks somm
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 10:54 pm

este es mi primer intento espero les guste use un solo sprite de warmachine que encontre por aqui

this is my first try i hope you like it i used a single warmachine sprite i found around here
help how to animate a sprite Xdxd10
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite EmptyAugust 15th 2021, 12:32 am

XmatixX wrote:
este es mi primer intento espero les guste use un solo sprite de warmachine que encontre por aqui

this is my first try i hope you like it i used a single warmachine sprite i found around here
help how to animate a sprite Xdxd10

Looks good on your first try Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help how to animate a sprite   help how to animate a sprite Empty

Back to top Go down

help how to animate a sprite
Page 1 of 1