The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated

Go down 
+3
Shining
XmatixX
BigPimp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated Empty
PostSubject: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 2:49 pm

so, guys, i think im more or less finished this one
not completely accurate, but i dont think its a big problem, especially with lethal syndicate possibly being released in the future

Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated Sandma10

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/68htpqbt8hwgg6l/SandmanStage.rar/file

Credits:

enjoy!

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 3:17 pm

hope that a possibility of being published in the future that not the lethal syndicate project had lost some things in a computer failure from what I understood
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 3:57 pm

XmatixX wrote:
hope that a possibility of being published in the future that not the lethal syndicate project had lost some things in a computer failure from what I understood

from recent news it seems that everything, or mostly everything from that project has been saved actually
i only recently learned those news, and this recreation was pretty much done at that time

but yeah, also hoping the release will actually happen Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated 670481599
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 4:12 pm

I hope because I love everything about that project

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 4:16 pm

Great work... Thanks for sharing

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 5:45 pm

thanks guys!

@dorian123
glad you liked it man! yeah, they had some pretty mediocre city backdrop in that great stage, i was kinda surprised, considering how many are available. but some parts are probably also will be worse in this one. like i think there was suppose to be a cafeteria area in between beach and construction section, but i just left it out, just didnt find good resources for it

i think that black cat stage was a definite improvement on their original, but with this i feel like it would be more +/- tbh

and no man, no more lethal syndicate stages, i think i would rather just go for something original next, i dont really see the point in redoing those, if they are not lost, and hopefully will be released (and those 2 were the ones that were really special i feel like, the rest dont stand out much to me anyway)

i feel like mysterio still missing a special stage, thats probably what i would go for next

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 7:18 pm

Good recreation!
But I find that the Michelle Heart sand sculpture is out of place considering the Spider-Man TAS universe as context.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 11:48 pm

dorian123 wrote:
You are right about the city skyline too. Lethal Syndicate one does not fit great with the rest of the stage.
I hope they will release the project, but slim chances. Either way, thank you for these two dtages. 2 is better than none. You are one of the very few talented creators that are still showing and releasing content. And i've been in mugen since 2007. Many talented creators came and left. I know ypu won't be here for long, as you already said, but I can't wait to see more from you.

yeah man, i think they used kinda like "placeholder" sprites for some parts in the video, which they probably wanted to eventually update, but didnt came around to do it. like replacing a city backdrop is pretty much 1-minute work, if you have decided which sprite to use, and even in 480p video you can see that the one that currently there is not a good quality one. and with Wucash and Hobgoblin quality never being an issue, im pretty sure some stuff was just work in progress still

and hey, i think 2007 is the same year i started in mugen too! good times, for sure. but im hopeful for their release, and some new releases too! with new active players like Gladiacloud and some others bringing us characters and stages of quality i think weve never seen before.
and really, in marvel universe, i honestly dont see much things needed creation anymore personally. like i remember having 7-8 "placeholder" characters in each of my mugens, now i have only 1 - kraven across all of my mugens. and thank you man, im hoping i will be able to release something more before september as well Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated 670481599

MatreroG wrote:
Good recreation!
But I find that the Michelle Heart sand sculpture is out of place considering the Spider-Man TAS universe as context.

thanks man! emm, i honestly dont even know who that is, for me its a just a capcom girl with bird wings and a gun, which seemed obscure enough to be a sculpure lol. i tried to put different spider-man related characters, but the ones ive tried didnt look right for some reason, so i just went with some things i quickly found. but if you guys have some good ideas with which sprite she or the rest could be replaced, im open to it! (just around the same size)
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 4:09 am

Sandman has a perfect home now. Great job recapturing the essence and tone of the Lethal Syndicate stage. Also in the videos, they had Chun Li as a sand sculpture so Michelle Heart fits in a crossover type of way. But you could always use She-Hulk or Scarlet Witch for a sculpture like you did Drax from Thanos stage.

I would love to see a MatreroG and Big Pimp stage team-up. Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated 670481599 Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated 670481599

Seeing how Mysterio has a background in movie/tv special effects and illusions, I think maybe some sort of combo between the night cooking stage and danger room with different changing backgrounds and things could be cool.

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 6:25 am

metamutant wrote:
Sandman has a perfect home now. Great job recapturing the essence and tone of the Lethal Syndicate stage. Also in the videos, they had Chun Li as a sand sculpture so Michelle Heart fits in a crossover type of way. But you could always use She-Hulk or Scarlet Witch for a sculpture like you did Drax from Thanos stage.

I would love to see a MatreroG and Big Pimp stage team-up. Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated 670481599 Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated 670481599

thanks man. yeah, sculpures could be easily replaced, as long as there are good sprites, its not a problem. and btw we did sort of team up already, i guess on a "kingpin penthouse" stage ahah. Matrerog released his classic spider-man arcade stage and i edited it to a kingping penthouse Very Happy btw there will be slight update to it in next spider-man mugen update to truly make it a venom-specific stage

metamutant wrote:
Seeing how Mysterio has a background in movie/tv special effects and illusions, I think maybe some sort of combo between the night cooking stage and danger room with different changing backgrounds and things could be cool.

EXACTLY. ahah, thats was the exact idea, danger room-sort of stage, that i pitched to Shining. yep, with changing unusual backgrounds (like, jungle, space, underwater) and maybe also some hazards, like half-transparent rocks falling from the ceiling, or half-transparent train going through fighters, to distract the player, and as Shining suggested, maybe a room burning down? i dont think those last parts were done in stages before, so i honestly not sure how it would look, but changing backgrounds is a must, i agree Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated 670481599 we do seem to think alike

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 9:20 pm

Great recreation and I agree, a Spiderman sculpture in the sand would be cool. A sculpture of Spidey and Venom would be cool too lol

And great ideas for Mysterio stage. I currently use the night cooking for Mysterio coincidentally

BigPimp and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated   Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandman stage from Lethal Syndicate recreated
Page 1 of 1