The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage

Go down 
+2
chancethegamer
BigPimp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage Empty
PostSubject: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 3rd 2021, 9:08 am

hey guys, so im starting recreating the sandman stage, as i mentioned before

i gathered pretty much all the resources, except this one:
Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage Crane10

does anyone know where this crane hand comes from? (i already have ball and chain)
it might be a character or a stage, but i think i checked pretty much every official stage and didnt find this one

gartanham and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 3rd 2021, 10:22 am

Not sure. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s from a CVS stage. Do you have an account at MFG? Someone there might be able to point where that’s from quicker

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
WaldoMugen

WaldoMugen

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 4th 2021, 12:25 am

you should not look for official stages but rather rip sprites. original resources are always better.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 4th 2021, 5:02 am

dorian123 wrote:
Looks like metal slug artwork
yep, it did
looked through, couldnt find it though
found other goodies though

looking closely, its from one those older one-and-done games, seems like

guess i will need mg account after all
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 4th 2021, 5:02 am

BigPimp wrote:
dorian123 wrote:
Looks like metal slug artwork
yep, it did
looked through, couldnt find it though
found other goodies though

looking closely, its from one those older one-and-done street fighter copycat games, seems like

guess i will need mg account after all
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 4th 2021, 11:21 am

If you can't get it do it from scratch you have the talent for it
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 3:27 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
If you can't get it do it from scratch you have the talent for it

thanks for the vote of confidence man

i found something similar for now
Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage Untitl11

not exactly the same, not exactly as good, but it will do for now i guess
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 4:24 am

I see you making the same thing as how Wucash and Illusionista they made. Wonder what your next char will be after Doc Oc.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 8:15 am

Adelheidwho wrote:
I see you making the same thing as how Wucash and Illusionista they made. Wonder what your next char will be after Doc Oc.

i dont think any full chars for me, man
not even that im burned, (even though i kinda am), but i just dont see any characters that were not done which i personally want in mugen
the only one is kraven and its already in progress by deanjo2000

dorian123 wrote:

Tbh it's even better

honestly, maybe yeah
but i just dont like that i had to apply rotsprite to turn this one to 45 degress, kinda lost in quality, dots got a big distorted Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage 629558521

but in any case, i got it from your metal slug advice, so thanks man Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage 670481599
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 8:47 am

I appreciate you remaking these lethal syndicate stages. There’s a lot of stuff in videos Scruffy related that will be never be available to the public so the fact that you’re taking time to do this and others are collaborating to bring chars is 1 of the reasons I rock with this community
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 9:47 am

chancethegamer wrote:
I appreciate you remaking these lethal syndicate stages. There’s a lot of stuff in videos Scruffy related that will be never be available to the public so the fact that you’re taking time to do this and others are collaborating to bring chars is 1 of the reasons I rock with this community

well man, you making me a saint Very Happy
man, im doing this for myself first, im a fan too and they teased me as well, and i wanted it for such a long time
the only thing im doing for community is uploading it to public, since i know other people want it and since i already have it.. why not? Very Happy

ps. but thank you for positive comment
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 3:48 pm

Yeah that game had a lot of interesting stages that never saw the light of day.. the ones based on Scorpion and Venom were cool too and whatever rooftop stage that had the Spidey graffiti on it. You just made me go back and rewatch that 12 year old video lol

BigPimp and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage   Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage Empty

Back to top Go down

Recreating Lethal Syndicate Sandman stage
Page 1 of 1