The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. Emptyby Charmugen Today at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.

Go down 
+6
Doom
chancethegamer
WaldoMugen
XmatixX
BigPimp
Angelus_Silverhead
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 4:42 am

Alot of people know, that for a long time I work on Venom MMV update. And soon, I hope, it will be finished. There are 85-90% of visual progress. I hope to make more improvements of this guy, but not sure yet. Any way, I want to test this guy after release.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Short story. This is version of Venom wish imrpoved sprites and some sort of smart palette. I already update some animations and want to do more. Hope to release this guy soon as it possible. Wait for video.

Last edited by Angelus_Silverhead on July 17th 2021, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

gartanham, animaraz, Pilgrim, yolomate, Somm, chancethegamer, Splash and like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 5:38 am

great look for a new venom, man

that in spider-man mugen is probably the only char that needs replacement (while kong characters are great, he is the only one that is default basic mvc), so im really looking forward to this one Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. 670481599

GomesOgm and Eddie805 like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 6:53 am

sorry for this question angelus but what happened to your version of this scorpion

Splash, GomesOgm and Eddie805 like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 6:55 am

by the way another thing when I saw that venom I loved it I hope one day I can finish my fullgame of the ultimate spiderman comics

GomesOgm, WaldoMugen and Eddie805 like this post

Back to top Go down
WaldoMugen

WaldoMugen

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 9:09 am

hope to see more new stuff soon.
good luck.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 9:14 am

Will this Venom have new moves? The colors look amazing BTW

I’ve noticed recent Venom releases have the slime from his mouth actually dripping to the floor with the sound effect. Check Mr Giang’s version if you want to borrow that code. I think his stuff was open source because all his stuff was edits anyway… and he actually got that code from Daniel. The cinematic part of the hypers from his Venom are coded from tigregoods which I think are also open source.

Good luck! Visually looks promising!

Eddie805 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 9:38 pm

I like it ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 11:13 pm

It looks promising, I always love the multiple palette choices of your characters Very Happy

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 4:12 am

XmatixX wrote:
sorry for this question angelus but what happened to your version of this scorpion

Well, it was a good WIP, and I did some stuff for him, but... I cancel it. We already have amazing Scorpion. Maybe someday I'll continue this work, but not for now.

BTW, interesting thing about this Scorp... I draw all animations of tail myself.

GomesOgm, XmatixX and Eddie805 like this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 4:33 am

Your Venom looks the closest to the 90's Spider-man TAS, which is a great thing to me. Good luck completing your vision, looking forward to it.

Eddie805 likes this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 7:24 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
XmatixX wrote:

Well, it was a good WIP, and I did some stuff for him, but... I cancel it. We already have amazing Scorpion. Maybe someday I'll continue this work, but not for now.
BTW, i
mario nteresting thing about this Scorp... I draw all animations of tail myself.
I asked you about it because I am very interested in finishing it, I just wanted to know if you give me permission to do it

GomesOgm, XmatixX and Eddie805 like this post

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 8:22 am

XmatixX wrote:
Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
XmatixX wrote:

BTW, i
mario nteresting thing about this Scorp... I draw all animations of tail myself.
I asked you about it because I am very interested in finishing it, I just wanted to know if you give me permission to do it

Yes, you can continue this WIP. But I'am not sure, that I could find old stuff... you can use all sprites and animations, what I have post on MMV.

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 8:40 am

I will do the best I can with your scorpion angelus thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
GomesOgm

GomesOgm

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyAugust 15th 2021, 12:20 am

@XmatixX,I thought this version of scorpion wouldn't be ready anymore, but is its progress going well?
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. EmptyAugust 15th 2021, 8:43 am

The scorpion is going a little slow but I'll finish it

MatreroG, GomesOgm and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.   Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P. Empty

Back to top Go down

Venom TAS (MMV) 2.0 W.I.P.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next