The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0

Go down 
+17
Angelus_Silverhead
Fede X
WaldoMugen
gartanham
Somm
carpa5
candido159
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
Rotsopmi
Doom
jspiderman171717
MERK_U
yolomate
BlankSpace-Nt
Shining
malevka1
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 7:25 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
XmatixX wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
Hi guys!, Fede and me are working on the Prowler update, it will be on all their rosters very soon.  Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 670481599
Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Gif10
it sure will be something great my friend Smile

Thanks XmatixX! Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 670481599

It is true that many changes are being made to the character that will give better playability and a better user experience and these changes were mostly made by Jspiderman and I am working on adding better intros that define Prowler, separating the original char and giving originality to the most style of the spiderman series.
Intro with kingping:
Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Prow12
inspired by the 90s spiderman series

gartanham and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
WaldoMugen

WaldoMugen

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 12:46 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
WaldoMugen wrote:
@jspiderman171717 expectation to the maximum. good luck and waiting for news soon.
and by the way a question: what stage would you assign to this char?

certainly its gameplay and looks differ from moon knight in a good way, but it's not an extreme transformation either (think of Prowler as a semi-clone character like Lugi in Smash Bros Saga)

As for the Stage I use Roxxon Rooftop Stage by MatreroG, I think it goes well with the character
totally understandable.
nice choice. i'm doing my first tests creating stages and i imagined that may be a warehouse-tech-lab-hideout would be a good home for Prowler.

fede de 10 wrote:
It is true that many changes are being made to the character that will give better playability and a better user experience and these changes were mostly made by Jspiderman and I am working on adding better intros that define Prowler, separating the original char and giving originality to the most style of the spiderman series.
Intro with kingping:
this is what I was talking about at the beginning: the sum of small details really make the difference, gradually building a char that differs from its original base.
nice work, guys.

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 3:13 pm

WaldoMugen wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
WaldoMugen wrote:
@jspiderman171717 expectation to the maximum. good luck and waiting for news soon.
and by the way a question: what stage would you assign to this char?

certainly its gameplay and looks differ from moon knight in a good way, but it's not an extreme transformation either (think of Prowler as a semi-clone character like Lugi in Smash Bros Saga)

As for the Stage I use Roxxon Rooftop Stage by MatreroG, I think it goes well with the character
totally understandable.
nice choice. i'm doing my first tests creating stages and i imagined that may be a warehouse-tech-lab-hideout would be a good home for Prowler.

fede de 10 wrote:
Intro with kingping:
this is what I was talking about at the beginning: the sum of small details really make the difference, gradually building a char that differs from its original base.
nice work, guys.

Thanks man, plus it would be great to have a Prowler themed stage! I hope to know a little more about your work in the future.  Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 670481599

And yes, we are working our best so that the character has the essence of the Prowler from TAS and the comics!

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 3:29 pm

yesterday or today release this version?
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 9:59 pm

yolomate wrote:
yesterday or today release this version?

It has not been released yet, but it will be ready soon

yolomate and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySeptember 5th 2021, 3:32 pm

Hello everyone, the Prowler update is already at % 70 -% 80, it needs to include your new voice (taken from the Spiderman: Friend or Foe video game) in addition to polishing some minor details in the sprites.

Kingpin intro updated as a little preview! (Kingpin sprite by scrollboss)

Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Kingpi10

I am also making some extra sprites for 2 more hypers (the character currently has 2 hypers and 6 specials) if anyone is interested in coding the 2 new hypers send me PM Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 670481599

gartanham, animaraz, Splash and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySeptember 5th 2021, 3:39 pm

wow those sprites are amazing my friend

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySeptember 5th 2021, 3:43 pm

Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2021, 10:57 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Hello everyone, the Prowler update is already at % 70 -% 80, it needs to include your new voice (taken from the Spiderman: Friend or Foe video game) in addition to polishing some minor details in the sprites.

Kingpin intro updated as a little preview! (Kingpin sprite by scrollboss)

Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Kingpi10

I am also making some extra sprites for 2 more hypers (the character currently has 2 hypers and 6 specials) if anyone is interested in coding the 2 new hypers send me PM Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 670481599

honestly the intro looks better, I congratulate you those sprites feel better. I highlight your commitment to the character, it looks better and better. and with its next update of sounds it is sure to be great.

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2021, 6:20 pm

Awesome sprites that Kingpin is perfect.

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2021, 8:49 pm

Thank you so much for your support guys, Prowler is one of my favorite characters in spiderman's lore, so I am trying to make it a representation as faithfully as possible.

I would like to emphasize that this is a joint effort, where many people who have been longer than me (Fede de 10, Carpa5, Pilgrim, crosspotts1.0) have done their part to make this character come true, I want to thank you all. For trusting me, as this is the first character I got formally involved with in MUGEN, I hope that when it's ready everyone can have as much fun as I did editing this character with the help of all the other people involved.

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0   Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Release Prowler Demo ver 2.0
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3