The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Green Goblin by Chuchoryu FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT
Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release Emptyby Shining Today at 1:36 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release Emptyby Shining Today at 12:32 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 10:30 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release

Go down 
+6
CARNAGE777
thatguy
Mazemerald
Doom
JeagerEX
Nexus Gaming
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release Empty
PostSubject: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 12th 2018, 6:51 am

Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release IPqGHAq

Download: www.mediafire.com/file/hxcjsnkb62zffjh/Sega_vs._Capcom_Demo_2.rar/file
Back to top Go down
JeagerEX

JeagerEX

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 12th 2018, 3:45 pm

Nice game, but some SEGA characters are not custom sprited which some of them are ripped off from their original games such as Kain, other VF characters, Yamoto, and Ristar.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 12th 2018, 4:27 pm

yeah with me being one person working on the characters its kind of hard i did what i could...
working on this game as one person and it would take a long time to do all these characters in custom sprites but the characters who dont have sprites will get custom sprites.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 12th 2018, 9:24 pm

Downloading ... media
A BIG THANKS FOR SHARING ... clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 14th 2018, 9:13 pm

really good! this is a excellent crossover.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 14th 2018, 11:12 pm

I've had a chance to download and check this out. Very ambitious project here CvS Artist.  A full game with 50+ characters, and 40+ stages. Congrats on the release.

Huge update for the game, thanks for sharing. It seems like the characters you had released are also updated. Great job.

The characters seem very well balanced. I turned back on "watch mode" + "1 vs 1", and played through each matchup to see every character in action. I have to say that it all seemed very balanced throughout.

One minor feedback:
Most of the characters can attack before the round. I'm not sure if you did this intentionally or not.

The fix:

Statedef 190 (or one of the intro states) has:
ctrl=1  <---------- change this to 0 to remove control as you should never have control on an intro

Another place this can be is in the character's CNS or the common1.cns file:
Statedef 5900
ctrl=1  <---------- change this to 0 to remove control as you should never have control before an intro
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 7:18 am

Buen trabajo,lo descargue anoche y me gusto mucho lo que hiciste con satsuki y ryuko.
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 8:05 am

affraid I see so much love involved here, congratulations my friend, downloading here. ilu
Back to top Go down
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 12:26 pm

excelente mugen ,me gusta como te quedo el sistema de combos
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 2:31 pm

COOL AND VERY AMBITIOUS PROYECT, CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release 670481599 Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release 670481599 Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 5:51 pm

wow Sketch its great choice for me!! I now download!!!! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
JeagerEX

JeagerEX

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 16th 2018, 12:29 am

Does Hannah Dundee from Cadillacs and Dinosaurs is in the roster?

I noticed that Hannah isn't from Capcom. She is from a comic book called Xenozoic Tales that made by Mark Schultz, but the arcade game was published and developed by Capcom. However, Capcom did not own any of their characters.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 16th 2018, 12:36 am

@JeagerEX yes she is in the game I just checked the folder.

You are also correct about her origin... Cadillacs and Dinosaurs was licensed to Capcom to promote the Cartoon series that aired.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillacs_and_Dinosaurs_(video_game)
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, released in Japan as Cadillacs Kyouryuu Shinseiki (キャディラックス 恐竜新世紀 Kyadirakkusu Kyōryū Shinseki), is a 1992 arcade game by Capcom. It is a side-scrolling beat 'em up based on the comic book series Xenozoic Tales. The game was produced as a tie-in to the short-lived Cadillacs and Dinosaurs animated series which was aired during the same year the game was released.
Back to top Go down
JeagerEX

JeagerEX

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release EmptySeptember 16th 2018, 12:40 am

thatguy wrote:
@JeagerEX yes she is in the game I just checked the folder.

You are also correct about her origin... Cadillacs and Dinosaurs was licensed to Capcom to promote the Cartoon series that aired.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillacs_and_Dinosaurs_(video_game)
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, released in Japan as Cadillacs Kyouryuu Shinseiki (キャディラックス 恐竜新世紀 Kyadirakkusu Kyōryū Shinseki), is a 1992 arcade game by Capcom. It is a side-scrolling beat 'em up based on the comic book series Xenozoic Tales. The game was produced as a tie-in to the short-lived Cadillacs and Dinosaurs animated series which was aired during the same year the game was released.

Also remember there is a JoJo fighting game based on Stardust Crusaders that was licensed to Capcom. Long time ago, some other full mugen game idea that is related to Capcom VS something else, people adding JoJo characters in the Capcom roster, btw they never know that any of these characters aren't owned by Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release   Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release Empty

Back to top Go down

Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes Demo 2 release
Page 1 of 1