The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alligator Puppy

Alligator Puppy

Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) Empty
PostSubject: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) EmptyMay 16th 2021, 11:57 am

Good day everyone, I'm new to this. I downloaded an Everything vs everything full version Mugen just yesterday, learned a little bit of stuff such as adding new characters, stage, music and changing some values in cns file such as life/attack point etc. Then there is this incredible hulk with gamma glitch where if it hit someone in mid-air the hulk character will disappear.

I am no programmer btw, anyone here good with codes who can help a bro? haha

At 0:18, you can reproduce this glitch almost every round, hulk goes up, and when he comes down and hits someone in mid-air, 8/10 times he will disappear and become absent throughout the round.

It's the Incredible Hulk by Acey

Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) IncredibleHulkStance

Gamma crush code
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alligator Puppy on June 9th 2021, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Alligator Puppy

Alligator Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) EmptyMay 17th 2021, 1:25 am

Yeah, there are a lot of different version of hulks in it but this version's AI is very strong, quick combo and it's so much fun to play with, the vertical/horizontal gamma charge input doesn't need charge, it also goes full screen and would hit all four players in one shot, you can keep spamming it so the opponents will keep flying around getting stun locked, so much fun . The game already comes with 5-6 hulks in there but only two with very strong AI, sometimes they keep the opponent stunned in mid air by aerial combo and also spamming the vertical gamma charge and it looks so funny. This version probably has the best AI too. It would be great if there are fixes though.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) EmptyMay 17th 2021, 2:14 am

I will make a big update of hulk... Don t waste your time..
Next event MMV I will present most complete hulk Cool

JARRO77, yolomate and Alligator Puppy like this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) EmptyMay 17th 2021, 2:58 am

Shining wrote:
I will make a big update of hulk... Don t waste your time..
Next event MMV I will present most complete hulk Cool

Awesome news bro can't wait for your update best of luck!!

Alligator Puppy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alligator Puppy

Alligator Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) EmptyJune 8th 2021, 5:21 pm

Alright, I think I've found a solution

Open IncredibleHulk.cns and go to gamma crush state 3042, and add trigger2 = time > 70

[State 3042]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = Pos Y >= -50
trigger1 = Vel Y > 0
trigger2 = time > 70
value = 3043
ctrl = 0

update: alternatively, you can also add trigger2 = movehit = 6, Hulk on his way down he hit the opponent 6 times, rock explodes and he goes to landing state, it does look a lot better than the time trigger since Hulk never disappears, but it's still needed since there is a situation when the opponent is in mid-air blocking all the hit then hulk will still go out of the map, although it is rare since it only happens when both players are near the edge of the map.

I've tried to set the time value lower and the rock will explode mid-air, and high like 120 hulks will just disappear longer. Played for 15 minutes, lots of gamma crush hitting targets on mid-air, and no problem so far Wink

Last edited by Alligator Puppy on June 22nd 2021, 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) EmptyJune 8th 2021, 11:03 pm

Good work Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) 670481599

Alligator Puppy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alligator Puppy

Alligator Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) EmptyJune 9th 2021, 10:30 am

Shining wrote:
Good work Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) 670481599
Yeah, I think I've gotten slightly better at it especially copy-pasta codes from various characters lol, I've just learned how playsnd work and currently learning how to code changestate.

I think I have tried all available different versions of Hulks now, Acey/Kong version probably the easiest to play with since you can pretty much cancel any normal moves into specials, and then specials into hypers, sort of like having full control over that they do anytime any states. Since I'm coming from mvc2 I'm not a big fan of balance, I'm here for the 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 madness just for the LUL. Only the whole gamma crush action seems a bit buggy especially on its way down.

The other two versions, probably the two best ever Hulks, one of them feels like it's is straight out from mvc2, it's from One Winged Angel, the combo potential is on point except for some limitation on how long you can make the opponent stayed down, been messing with the ground.slidetime and ground.hittime with no luck so far, currently still learning how to create a custom state though. Another flawless Hulk version I've ever played with it belongs to MGMURROW, this Hulk has many new specials and hypers, such as torture rack, t-hawk-esque condor dive, some vertical and horizontal spinning headfirst attack, rikishi banzai drop and a special move where the author called it gamma bomb? Hulk punches the ground which affects all the opponents in a standing state, and then this Hulk also can do the Zangief screw pile driver, what I am quite surprised that I never encountered a SINGLE BUG with this Hulk!!

These past few days I've been messing with some super armor codes that I copy from another character, I just wanted to make the hulk tankier, that it could take any type of hits without flinching, not hyper armor like what Abyss or Mech Zangief has, he is still vulnerable to attacks when he is not doing "certain" things like attacking, so I actually got what I wanted but the problem is the repeating animation that seems like it needs advance programming that a non-coding person like me cannot handle.

I found some armor codes that work and here is what I got so far, and I used Acey/Kong version as a base to learn new things though, by default the Acey/Kong version already has a super armor code, but it only applied to one move set which is standing strong punch, and then as soon as he takes a two-hit combo from the normal attack he will go into hit stun, it's barely noticeable. So I pretty much disabled the base codes and put the other stronger ones I've copied

So far I've added a few stuff of my own like walking noise and shaking with envshake codes along with all the hitsound to make his attacks sounds more devastating lol, then you can see whenever Hulk is in hit state which would 100% activates his super armor state, he will repeat the move which sometimes resulting in a two-hit combo, I'm generally ok with it since we all know Hulk is really stubborn, like he couldn't do something he insists on doing it, like trying to pick up a Thor hammer when he is not worthy, if you try to stop him he still wants to do it, so it makes this behavior somewhat acceptable in a funny way. Sometimes it's a good thing, but it's a bad thing when you applied this armor state to a long animation moves or specials with hyperbg pause time.

Since I only been playing Mugen on 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 so when they are four other guys attacking you are bound to get into the hit state a lot, so with this armor the Hulk gets combo-ed a lot during the attack state which resulting in a long stunned lock sometimes getting comboed over 100 times yet he still insists that he want to finish the animation lol. And then it's worse when the armor activates during the pause time when doing hypers, you will keep seeing the hyper background repeat every time he gets hit. So far I've only applied the armor to several normal moves and special moves.

Also, the common state 7827 is not compatible with two or more opponents, anytime any attacks send one or more opponent off-screen the attacker will get perma-stuck during the run-into-screen animation with control disabled state unless attacked, this version of Hulk suffers the same issues and I've replaced the state with the gamma charge state for the lul. No more stuck

Man, these things make lockdown life somewhat bearable, I can't wait to see your Hulk though! I know it's going to be real badass bub

Last edited by Alligator Puppy on June 9th 2021, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling lol)
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) EmptyJune 9th 2021, 1:44 pm

You are very interested to codes Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) 670481599
I m happy you are interested on them
Try to learn coding... We need you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)   Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Incredible Hulk gamma crush problem (solved)
Page 1 of 1