The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Need help with codes regarding partner (solved) Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Need help with codes regarding partner (solved) Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Need help with codes regarding partner (solved) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» Spontaneous encounters for adults
Need help with codes regarding partner (solved) Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Need help with codes regarding partner (solved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alligator Puppy

Alligator Puppy

Need help with codes regarding partner (solved) Empty
PostSubject: Need help with codes regarding partner (solved)   Need help with codes regarding partner (solved) EmptyJuly 8th 2021, 10:46 pm

Hey, what up brothers, it's me again.

Need help with some codes regarding partner by triggers

Here is what I was trying to achieve, 3vs3 or 4vs4 simultaneous condition which one of the characters will heal team members when he is in a specific state, I basically put the codes in all the characters that will receive the healing, the ABCD is the character that will provide healing when he is present in the team, it works but there is some problem in 3vs3 and 4vs4 simultaneous situation, if I select ABCD as the first character of p1 then the healing will work for all the other three teammates, if I select ABCD as the second character then he still only heal the first character? if I select him as the third or fourth character of p1 team then the healing will not work for anyone at all

;health regen when ABCD is present

[State -2]
type = LifeAdd
triggerall = alive
trigger1 = partner, name = "ABCD" ;name of the character that will give the healing
trigger1 = partner, stateno = 6666
value = 2
persistent = 0

[State -2]
type = PalFX
triggerall = alive
trigger1 = partner, name = "ABCD"
trigger1 = partner, stateno = 6666
trigger1 = GameTime%10 = 0 ;quick blinking
time = 1
add = 125,10,155
ignorehitpause = 1

I was hoping that the healing will work regardless of his position in p1, I'm wondering if it is possible?

Edit: nvm, I got it working now using partner(0) - partner(4)
Back to top Go down
candido159

Need help with codes regarding partner (solved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with codes regarding partner (solved)   Need help with codes regarding partner (solved) EmptyJuly 9th 2021, 4:33 am

Cool. It's interesting to see a rarely summoned codes. This might come in handy with some creators that needs this someday. Very Happy

Somm and Alligator Puppy like this post

Back to top Go down

Need help with codes regarding partner (solved)
Page 1 of 1