The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 11:37

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 3:20

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 21:23

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 18:42

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak

Go down 
+10
JARRO77
shags2dope
BetoMC
Shining
BlankSpace-Nt
superxash
manbatshark8
crosspotts1.0
Splash
spidergoku
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar - 3:04

We respect their decision, it s a respectable point of view
But isolation is dangerous and if Mmv does not exist a lot of people don t find interests of mugen so they will disappear because people will lost interest in mugen because they can t get characters
Who starts mugen life enter in Mmv
Releasing we create enthusiasm on all mugen world players... Getting characters people enter in mugen world
This is the truth

gartanham, JARRO77 and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar - 15:08

Shining wrote:
We respect their decision, it s a respectable point of view
But isolation is dangerous and if Mmv does not exist a lot of people don t find interests of mugen so they will disappear because people will lost interest in mugen because they can t get characters
Who starts mugen life enter in Mmv
Releasing we create enthusiasm on all mugen world players... Getting characters people enter in mugen world
This is the truth

I totally agree with Shining. To me MMV is the only site at the moment can be really considered ACTIVE in Mugen. I know there are alot of mugen sites and for sure still active but if we talk about Release...... I don't remember Mugen Characters released by other sites

I mean MMV is the only in these years to do the Best to made the mugen still ALIVE. This batman is cool but to me not make sense keep this work private

We are in Mugen to SHARE OUR PASSION

We are in Mugen to HELP PEOPLE TO IMPROVE

We are in Mugen to Collaborate with TALENTED PEOPLE for Release Characters

Maybe you don't think about this but...... if you release something and you made a good character YOU CAN INSPIRE SOMEONE ELESE to try to make his owrn character!! If you keep the chars privates..... you just hide your Passion and your Work and to me this is really strange

If we can really IMPROVE MUGEN we need to Change our way to think and EVOLVE

If you really want the Mugen Survive you need to collaborate with people and try to make teams for made Great Characters. This is the only way to keep the mugen ALIVE

I respect all the point of view but guys..... Mugen is not a war beetween sites

Mugen is the place where we can Make THE ART SPEAK FOR YOU

I hope one day all the sites cooperates together to MAKE CHARACTERS,Videos and alot of cool stuff share online with Social networks in this way we can really help Mugen to grow up and try to make mugen known to all other people in the world!!

Dont'Hide your works..... Whatever it is...... Dont be afraid of criticism

We are Here to INSPIRE and MAKING THE MUGEN A BETTER PLACE

Everyone can do their part!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

deanjo2000, yolomate, DuFundao and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Mar - 16:51

Outside of the controversy and back to the topic, the char looks very good. And I'm surprised they decided on this version of Azrael.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Deception_camc

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 14:12

New here. Is this place for sprite sheets? I'm looking for some. Plus I need a family. Heard this place was a family 😌
Back to top Go down
BlankSpace-Nt

BlankSpace-Nt

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 19:28

Deception_camc wrote:
New here. Is this place for sprite sheets? I'm looking for some. Plus I need a family. Heard this place was a family 😌
I'm not sure if this place has sprite sheets for you but there is a website called "The Spriters Resource" that has many sprite sheets.
Back to top Go down
Deception_camc

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 19:29

Seen that already 😅
Back to top Go down
BlankSpace-Nt

BlankSpace-Nt

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 19:51

Deception_camc wrote:
Seen that already 😅
Wait bro, are you from "Comic and Meme Creator"?
Back to top Go down
Deception_camc

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 19:53

Yea y? Do I know u there?
Back to top Go down
BlankSpace-Nt

BlankSpace-Nt

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 19:56

Deception_camc wrote:
Yea y? Do I know u there?
Probably not, I don't go to the online section much and I only have 90 followers but I don't see many people here from Camc so I thought I should say hello.
Back to top Go down
Deception_camc

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 19:58

Your discord? Pm me bro 😁
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 20:21

Welcome to our family then what are your skills so we can grant you a proper label and if your a spriter and need direction where to start I have many things on my wip page that needs help
Back to top Go down
mr.karate

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar - 20:37

Cool, but like deathstroke he will never be released for the public. So i'll dont waste my time watching the video
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Mar - 6:39

I thing that anyone must know is that all the mugen creators are thieves,we all use sprites,sounds,fonts,screenpacks from other games,movies,ecc...as base for our chars,stages,etc..i don t respect this point of view of saying that others are thieves,also this batman has sabretooth legs,and i think other parts from other chars!I love mugen because is a community where we all can condivide our works and fun with them,but sadly some people are jeolous of their "works".I made a lots of chars,only using non edited sprites from other people,but from original games,or,like pacman,respriting chars from other games!But everyone can use my chars!The mugen works must be open source,i work really hard for my chars,for years,more hard than some jeolous people,it is really incredibile that in mugen community there are people that don t understand what means share funs

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2