The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak

Go down 
+10
JARRO77
shags2dope
BetoMC
Shining
BlankSpace-Nt
superxash
manbatshark8
crosspotts1.0
Splash
spidergoku
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak Empty
PostSubject: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 3rd 2021, 5:48 pm

heres a sneak peak of Azreal Batman
By ScruffyDragon & BlackDragon

pepin68 and DuFundao like this post

Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 3rd 2021, 5:52 pm

spidergoku wrote:

Private?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 3rd 2021, 5:53 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 3rd 2021, 6:22 pm

Splash wrote:
spidergoku wrote:

Private?

Yeap... Already you can´t expect to have that in your roster, They Don´t launch anything, has been in that way for years. Everithing provate untill Magus completes his own game or if you donate, pay for them, thats funny. No tears of joy
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 3rd 2021, 8:43 pm

looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
BlankSpace-Nt

BlankSpace-Nt

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 8:57 am

It's a real nice looking character, shame we'll never get it. It'll be their "WarMachine" all over again.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 9:19 am

They have a lot of beautiful chars... But if they won t release some of these characters people will lose interests on their works

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 9:19 am

BlankSpace-Nt wrote:
It's a real nice looking character, shame we'll never get it. It'll be their "WarMachine" all over again.
Yep, The same like Their Deathstroke, Batman Update, Joker remake, Grundy, PLastic man, The Flash, Mongul, Wildcat, Cheeta, Sinestro, Starfire, Lobo, Lex Luthor, Shazam, Bleez,Crossbones, Powergirl, Warmachine, and summing New Mr Freeze. In the first Instant that was the reasson that makes me make Grundy, and now, learnning code. It´s a shame we never get those Sad

Back to top Go down
BlankSpace-Nt

BlankSpace-Nt

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 9:32 am

Shining wrote:
They have a lot of beautiful chars... But if they won t release some of these characters people will lose interests on their works

If I'm being honest I've already lost interest in their work. On their Yt channel they are constantly hating on mugen multiverse and the entire mugen community, accusing everyone of being a thief. I enjoy their work but I can't support something as toxic as that.

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 10:03 am

BlankSpace-Nt wrote:
Shining wrote:

If I'm being honest I've already lost interest in their work. On their Yt channel they are constantly hating on mugen multiverse and the entire mugen community, accusing everyone of being a thief.  I enjoy their work but I can't support something as toxic as that.
I´m on the same way. The have a nice work but... That be on the Limbo and that´s work for nothing. And hate evreryone out of their community with that kind of toxicity level, I can´t suport it to. Even Better for your work share with people, Mugen it´s a Hobbie, Mugen It´s free, It´s for fun. If something i learn by the bad way it´s share your work with people, even thet can save you from a virus or hardware fail that deleit everything on your Hard Disk. That´s unexpected and if you already share it with someone, that will be safe.

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 11:45 am

the truth is that they are disappearing, we will remain ... why are they disappearing? because they are closed on themselves, we instead have harmony and working groups and with our releases we create enthusiasm for those who start with mugen ... we evolve, sorry for them ... their point of view is respectable but the choice not to publish will not make them evolve
releases create enthusiasm on new members to start new life in mugen ,expert members will help new members ...this is community, this is the life
I don't know why they hate us but if they don't do something, only the videos of their works will remain, their jobs will be lost and no one will remember them anymore
instead we will remain because " It is not the strongest or the most intelligent species that survive, but the one that adapts best to change "
we are community and we will evolve!!!

gartanham, DuFundao and BlankSpace-Nt like this post

Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 12:34 pm

the reality is that no one can be forced to share. you say mugen is free, mugen is to share as if it were a duty.

"Why do they hate us?" Let's go back to that topic about permissions. Perhaps it is the price of imposing your convictions on mugen, to the point of conflict with creators. I'm not just talking about MMV, but mugen in general. The imt, is the only one that respects rules of authorship imposed by creators.

I do not mind. I can't lose what was never mine. But I am sorry for that situation.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 1:04 pm

I think of us as a family so we all help each other to better our family that's why I always offer some one interested in in mugen but don't know where to start basic spriting lessons I'm know I'm not the best spriter but at least if I can pass some of what I know to a new family member then our family grows better and hell the might just need that little push and bam they had untapped potential that just flies out and then there spriting as good as deno or big pimp Dev who knows I think I did the same thing with shast when he first got here after his first Adam warlock and winter soldier I PMed him and offered to help and now look at the content he puts out some good shit so I helped my family become better
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 5:17 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
I think of us as a family so we all help each other to better our family that's why I always offer some one interested in in mugen but don't know where to start basic spriting lessons I'm know I'm not the best spriter but at least if I can pass some of what I know to a new family member then our family grows better and hell the might just need that little push and bam they had untapped potential that just flies out and then there spriting as good as deno or big pimp Dev who knows I think I did the same thing with shast when he first got here after his first Adam warlock and winter soldier I PMed him and offered to help and now look at the content he puts out some good shit so I helped my family become better
Yeah.... That´s the principal reason for me to made Grundy, When I be abble to recover the un added sprites that i made, I´ll keep making some more and ubload the sheet here for someboady that want´s code him diferent that the Grundy that´s already ubloaded or Motify him.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 11:07 pm

Honestlt both sides have great points but those guys arent hurting anyone since they dont post on forums just on YouTube so it's not like they are teasing the community. I think its weird spidergoku posted it here since he knows they are a private lil group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak   Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak Empty

Back to top Go down

Azreal Batman W.I.P. Sneak Peak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next